Chapter 69

*Two Year Time skip*
Luna's P.O.V
I had arrived at Sabaody with Zoro and Perona we ended up having to split thankfully Perona was keeping a close eye on Zoro and it wasn't long when I sae Zoro destroy a ship and snickered. "Wow Zoro."

I got rid of the marines that had been after me by using my conquerers haki and then walked with Zoro we were going to a couple of the last people arriving. We heard yelling and looked up smiling seeing Sanji, Luffy and Chopper on a couple birds. "Luffy! Sanji! Chopper!"

Zoro and myself got on the last birds and flew to Thousand Sunny and my bird was besides Luffy. "You've gotten stronger Luffy I can feel the power rolling off of you little brother."

"You four have gotten stronger too; so where did you end up Luna?" Luffy looked to me excited and I hummed smiling.

"I was with Shanks the past two years; I was there when...when Marineford was ending thanks to Shanks. I know where Ace and Whitebeard are buried. I saw Mihawk once in awhile he talked about you Zoro and how much stronger you were getting he would test me out once in awhile as well since Shanks was training me. I saw Yasopp and Benn, Lucky Roo the entire crew had some sort of way to help in training me it was wicked."

Luffy was surprised and smiled. "Shanks?! How is he Luna?"

I giggled. "He's great but man can he be scary when he wants to be; I also fought against the Kid pirates...well more like against Killer I'm pretty sure I left a pretty mark on him like he left on me. Kid also lost an arm thanks to Shanks. That fight was wicked they came on us out of nowhere but were too cocky."

"LUFFY! SANJI! LUNA! ZORO! CHOPPER!" Nami was yelling and waving excitedly as she stood besides Robin who was also waving and Sanji ended up flying into the water having a major nose bleed and I sighed giggling.

I got off the bird when it landed and gently petted it thanking it for the ride before it left. I walked over and giggled hugging my friends. "I'm glad everyone is here; and safe. I've missed you all so much."

Robin smiled softly hugging me as well. "Missed you as well." She playfully raised a brow as she saw the tattoo I had gotten and giggled turning having a leopard on my neck that was a tribal tattoo and it was looked to be guarding my healed mating mark. "So when did you get that? It's beautiful Luna."

I blushed darkly and giggled when we stood away from the rambunctious men. "Alright alright I got the tattoo a year ago when we had gotten to this beautiful island it was a summer island and Shanks gave us all a day's rest. So I went into town when I saw Cipher Pole Zero and well I had tried to slip away using an alley sadly Lucci had seen and they were taking a break he followed and caught me. Well after I gave him a chase for an hour or two."

Nami and Robin were giggling knowing that I would do that to my mate. Nami was the first to speak. "So what did you two do after he caught you? And how did he catch you?"

I playfully groaned. "Well he got help from his group more specifically from Kaku and well Lucci took me on a date it was really sweet. We had gone to one side of the island and the sakura tree's were blooming we had bought some food and ate in the forest talking for awhile. When we finished we had gone to walk around and found a tattoo artist and well I chose to get a leopard and he liked the idea of having it near the mating mark to make it look like it was guarding the mark."

Robin smiled. "I'm happy that he's putting forth an effort to get to spend time with you and show you how special you are."

"He's been a big help since we got split up; that was something to wake up too on another's ship in the captain's bed. And woke up to feeling Lucci panicked that took a bit to calm him. Then with Ace's passing he was patient the entire time. He can be a sweetheart when he wants and lately he's been exhausted I can feel it through the bond."

Nami frowned. "The entire government has been busy; but before I say more let's get ready to leave we're all here and the marines are too." She then moved and explained the coating and soon we heard explosions and Sanji kicked away cannonballs.

I smirked moving. "Zoro! Let's give a those marines a hit that will ring their bells."

"Hell yeah." Zoro and I drew our now pure black blades from our haki and launched an attack together and smirked when we destroyed their lead ship with ease.

Usopp smirked as he stepped up and shot an attack and vines grew crushing another ship with ease. "Heh I wasn't slacking these past two years either."

Luffy was amazed with the attacks. "Nami take us out please."

"Aye captain!" Nami went and started the inflating of the bubble when another attack came and before the cannons could hit they were turned to stone and what shocked most of us was the Kuja pirates blocked the way and we took off seeing many people had made sure we had a proper send off.

Luffy was bouncing around and him and Zoro were scolded about trying to pop the bubble and I moved hitting them hard and their heads hearing grumbling and I smirked. "Oh yeah; grandpa says hello Luffy."

Luffy gulped as he rubbed his now sore head that had a goose egg welt from my hit. "Oww; what the hell Luna? How did you make that hurt?!"

"Armanent haki little brother." I kneeled and smiled softly before frowning as I saw the scar on his chest. "What's the scar from?"

Luffy shrugged. "Probably from Marineford. Do you mind if one day you show where Ace was buried?"

The crew watched us smiling softly and I nodded my head before giggling when Chopper and everyone came over giving hugs and for that I was grateful since it reminded me that I wasn't alone.

"One day I'll show the way. Man was Shanks ship a busy place. We met Mihawk once in awhile; Gramps arrived to see me, Lucci would come by once in awhile. The one time it was funny cause the crew didn't want to wake for breakfast and he turned to his full animal form and roared so loud that all their hangovers were so bad they were sick. I don't think it helped I made them greasy food as well." Giggling as I sat on the edge of the ship before I noticed that Luffy had gone to stand on the figure head of Thousand Sunny.

"What is it Luffy?!" Zoro spoke up when he noticed that Luffy was looking towards the water and was holding his hat.

"When we surface we'll be in the new world; the same waters that Shanks is in...right Luna?" Luffy smiled happily and excited.

I smiled as I nodded my head. "You bet; somewhere in these waters is Shanks. One day Luffy we'll see Shanks again but this time together."

The crew spoke their dreams and jobs or smiled as we all knew that we were another step closer to all our goals; and we were doing it together."