Chapter 78

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci chuckled when he read a report and had watched the video of the StrawHats and Trafalgar Law destroying the island. He thought of Luna and sighed softly to himself he had wanted her badly especially seeing what she was wearing and wondered more of what she was wearing in the heat.

Lucci froze hearing a giggle through the mental link and he purred softly. 'You know kitten; it's not nice to listen to my thoughts.'

'Forgive me Lucci; but when I started hearing your thoughts I found it amusing. Don't worry I'm not wearing anything super revealing around the guys in my crew; just a different tops and wearing sandals but same jeans.' Luna spoke but she was amused with her mate.

'Where are you headed to now my love?' Lucci knew they were on the move.

'Headed to Dressrosa...Law wants to take him down and well; we're in an alliance with him thanks to Luffy. Afterwards we're going after Kaido no matter what.'

Lucci felt his blood run cold he knew taking on Doflamingo was one thing but to go after Kaido...was a death sentence. 'Luna; you know that's a death sentence don't you?'

'I know babe; believe me I wasn't any more happier then you but I want to keep my crew alive. And if this is what it takes to achieve our dreams and future goals then so be it.' Luna could feel Lucci's frustration and she tried to calm her mate.

'We're going to talk about this in person Kitten...coincidentally I'm also on my way to Dressrosa I have to look for some plans for some weapons that are on the island. When you get there we're going to talk my love.' Lucci growled and he heard his mate sigh softly.

'I can handle myself just find Lucci...I'm not a kid that needs to be watched all the time. Please Lucci...please believe in me.' Luna pleaded and she gasped softly feeling herself calming down and heard a purr.

Lucci sighed softly as he sent a calming feeling to Luna. 'Do you know just how dangerous Doflamingo is? His entire family; and then Kaido as well.'

'Yes I do Lucci; but I'm willing to do this cause I hate to say it but I want to see just how strong we are. You should have knowm eventually all the current Yonko's would be getting targeted by this generation or some of us in this generation. It won't be all of us since some are to weak to attack and are only good at following orders from a yonko.' I watched over the group as the sun set and walked over motioning to Nami I would take first shift as I climbed to the crows nest and sighed softly feeling the cool air of the night.

'I know Luna; if you and your friends believe your ready for this then I will support you. But I will be in Dressrosa we're looking for some plans and weapons that we want. Or shall I say what the government wants kitten.' Lucci was looking over the papers for their assignment and he looked up smirking when Kaku joined him in the common room.

Luna smiled softly as she leaned back against the side of the crows nest and looked down when she heard movement and sighed when Law joined her. 'The government huh? Tell me why did you join them? Start working for those cowards.' Luna noticed Law was leaning against the side of the crows nest with his hat covering his eyes.

'When we have time alone together Luna I promise I'll tell you kitten.' Lucci felt her happiness and he chuckled softly. 'If you get bad mark on you kitten; I'm punishing you understand?'

Luna smirked to herself. 'Only one problem love...I'm not scared.' Luna chuckled softly and could hear Lucci purr softly.

Lucci chuckled softly as he listened to what Luna said and shook his head. "Why doesn't that surprise me kitten? Ah right because your my mate and the only woman who isn't afraid to stand against me even when I'm in a bad mood.'

'Hey I was trying to rest that day when you were in a bad mood. Besides you know you loved the idea of that date; I wouldn't mind another date sometime mister.' Luna was smiling before she felt a weight on her side and looked to see that Law had fallen asleep against her and smiled softly.

'Mmm a date would be a good idea; maybe if we ever get a chance to get together on a summer island hopefully. Your beautiful in the sunlight babe; just seeing the way the sun would shine on your skin.' Lucci yawned a little and he heard Luna giggle.

'Thank you babe.' Luna was blushing and heard light snoring. 'Ah I better get back to my shift; and get Law covered he finally fell asleep leaning against me.'

'Doesn't that man ever sleep? I swear when you see his picture's he looks like a raccoon.' Lucci chuckled and heard his mate suppress her laughter.

'I have no idea; I think...I think he has a past like a few of us that haunts him all the time. Actually he worked his ass off as well; he's the reason we got free...maybe an alliance with Law won't be too bad. Law even helped Chopper to get the drugs out of the children's systems.' Luna thought back to when Law helped on the island and she smiled softly.

'Alright Luna; I should rest as well I'll need to have energy for this trip. Oh before I go you should know that Smoker was attacked by Doflamingo not long after your crews left Punk Hazard. Former Vice Admiral Aokiji managed to save him but he's badly beaten up.'

I paled and felt like I wanted to be sick. 'Oh god...h-how bad is the damage?'

'He'll have a scar on his face and no doubt on his chest as well. He took a beating and is lucky to be alive.' Lucci was speaking seriously. 'Be safe Luna.'

'I'm going to do my best too Lucci. I promise.' Yawning softly as I heard Lucci say goodnight and I moved enough to cover Law with a blanket and I kept my eyes on the waters and skies for any signs of danger.

I yawned softly as I moved some and felt Law tense as I looked to him seeing that he was twitching in his sleep. "Law? Law wake up your dreaming; Law!" Moving to avoid being hit by the male and stood watching him. "Easy Law; it's only me."

"S-sorry Luna...I-I just..." Law was shaking as I moved and gently made him lower his nodachi blade.

"It's alright Law; I know what it can be like with certain dreams." I got up and grabbed a bottle of water that I had brought up with me and gave it to him. "Relax Law." Going and grabbed my jacket feeling a little cold and put it on and cuddled into it relaxing.