Chapter 95

Lucci's P.O.V
Lucci was worried when he heard Luna thank him and he grabbed his snail currently himself and his group were taking a break and he smirked when Jabra called him. "What is she up to now?"

"She's working with her nakama, Heart Pirates and Kidd pirates. Their trying to save Luffy, Law, Kidd and Killer and their working with the samurai. They already know that Hawkins and X-Drake are here on the island so their way away's from the town but can still see and hear anything that changes. She just had me drop a message for Luffy and Kidd to start a riot in their cell at dawn and I'm keeping an eye on Law's location from a distance their torturing him for information." Jabra spoke quiet enough but seriously.

Lucci listened and smiled hearing that his mate could bring the three crews together and under such pressure. "That sounds like my mate; just like her brother she makes people want to follow not cause she's forcing them...but because they want to help out and she respects them." Lucci got into Luna's mind and listened to her idea's and smiled. "She's hoping Luffy and Kidd will fight and break out; their going to be a distraction along with the bombs their making. I have a smart mate; she's going low key to help win a big fight."

Jabra chuckled softly. "She's got leadership skills; you and her are perfect both think of the whim and when your both forced to show your hands you always have a back up plan. But...how many can say a Yonko and Cipher Pole members trained them. In two years she even exceeded what I thought possible; this new generation of pirates are truly someone to fear."

Lucci smirked. "Of course they are...their bounties should speak for themselves. I went back over from the very start that they brought their first pirate down all the way to their most recent fight against the Big Mom pirates...they took leap and bounds; their stronger with every fight. And you look at Kidd and Law's crews their doing the exact same thing from fight to fight they've only gotten stronger I truly think of you were to rank all the rookies; it would be Strawhats, Heart Pirates and Kidd pirates. Those three captains worked together that day at Sabaody Archipelago to make sure their crews had time to escape that day...then while the Strawhats are split up for two years training the other two crews made leaps and bounds as well and during that time Kidd pirates attacked Shanks where they find my mate and she helped to fight them back. Someone outside of her normal training group and she landed wounds on their assassin with no problem showing just how stronger she was getting. They come back and at the time that Heart and Strawhat pirates make an alliance Kidd made one with Hawkins and Apoo their all announced then what happens?"

"Luna figured that Hawkins and Apoo were working for Kaido but then when she got here and saw that Hawkins and X-Drake were the ones that attacked Law but no Apoo it was safe for her to assume that...Apoo isn't here. She figures he's a little higher up in the ranks; I'm beginning to think that she's right." He stopped when he heard a roar and growled. "Let Luna know that she better get moving; Law is fighting Hawkins but is badly wounded." Jabra was watching the fighting at the moment.

Lucci cursed softly and he concentrated on Luna. 'Luna you need to know; Hawkins and Law are fighting and Law is badly wounded go give him back-up.'

'Ah he timed it nicely we've already put our plans into motion so I'm assuming that Jabra is watching. Alright I can sense him I'm headed his way.' Luna spoke as she travelled quickly and any enemy that got in her way was dealt with quickly.

'Yes he is; Be careful my love.' Lucci worried for Luna as he looked at the ring and smiled softly as he thought of how much he wanted to ask for Luna's hand and he would do whatever he needed to too...to keep his mate safe the best he could.

Luna's P.O.V
I hurried to where Jabra was and as soon as I made it I motioned for him to go check on Kidd and Luffy and I watched the fight only going to interfere if I figured that Law couldn't keep going.

It was suspenseful as I was sure at one point that Law wasn't going to make it but smiled when he won. I sighed as I was attacked by low ranking members of the enemy and quickly dealt with them before I snuck in the shadows.

I remained quiet listening to what Hawkins told Law even I shivered when he said that there was another side to the Yonko's that even we didn't know existed and I thought about it. It had been suspicious when Shanks would leave once in awhile for days and it made me wonder just what he did hide from me.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard steps and I came out of hiding and bowed my head. "Hey Law."

"How long were you there Luna?" Law stopped by me and looked to see that Hawkins was alive but in pieces due to Law's handy work.

"Long enough; I'll give you a run down on what's going on as we head out to the rest of the fighting." I followed Law out and I got him to a safe place and checked his wounds as I gave him something to drink and eat.

"Where are the others?" Law panted as he rested and I was on alert for any kind of danger.

I hummed softly. "Their making other distractions through out the town; we need to go give them help. We planned this all out and Kidd's crew is helping out as well."

I took off with Law as we looked for any of our crew mates or Kidd's crew. I froze when I heard a scream and looked to Law. "Keep going; you need to find Luffy and Kidd we got things here!" I took off as he kept going and I stopped at one point and heard the cries of a fight.

I hurried towards the sound and saw that Killer had been freed and was fighting but I could see he was exhausted. I snuck over and dealt with a few of the pirates as Killer finished fighting his opponents.

"Are you Alright Killer?" I looked to him seeing him panting but nodd my way. "Then let's go join our crews then our captains."

"Alright; And Thank you for the help Luna." Killer respected those who deserved it as he hurried besides me as I would whistle and my friends and the other two crews pushed forward.

By the time we joined all the other crews we were watching our captains deal with a few pirates and I jumped down listening to a snail on a man knocked out and frowned. "Captains! Their going to attack the Samurai that we sent to Wano on the small ship!"