Chapter 89

Luna's P.O.V
We had a small crew seeing as some had gone ahead with the Samurai while the remainder of us were here trying to save Sanji and I was worried due to the radio silence I had been getting.

I felt better by morning when we had all eaten and gotten a little bit of rest and I looked to those few with myself and Luffy and I jumped down from where I had been posted in a tree and walked over. "Ready to save Sanji?"

Nami, Chopper, Luffy, And Brook all nodded their heads and saw me grab a map from my pouch I carried and I placed it on a rock so we could all see. "It's going to be a fight just getting in; their first mate is called Katakuri and one of Big Mama's sons and his visual haki is so strong and defined that he doesn't even need to hardly concentrate to be able to predict his opponents next moves."

Luffy frowned listening. "Like he's able to predict them?" A little confused.

I nodded my head. "Yeah pretty much, another member the one Sanji is arranged to marry is called Pudding and she has the third eye and from what I can understand it hasn't fully opened or developed it's powers she's still learning it. Another member can travel through all mirrors so be aware of your surroundings they will not hesitate to go for the kill."

Luffy was listening but his hat was covering his eyes which had the rest of us on edge before myself and him spun looking when we saw Sanji's sister and  we all tensed as Luffy came and stood in front of me and he spoke. "What do you want lady?"

"Calm down; I came to talk cause I know you want to save my brother Sanji and...I want to help you's get him out. Sanji is happier with your crew and I don't blame him he's free with you's." She spoke calmly.

I saw Luffy and the others looking surprised seeing Sanji's sister and I had my hand resting on the handle of my blade. "First you help to take Sanji then you want to free him; why?"

"I never wanted him to be back here; Sanji has always been meant to be free and has always been looked down upon by our father and brothers. When he was a child he was weak and scared all the time but now...now I look at him and he's stronger for more then just himself and his dream. He's stronger for his crew and seeing you few here just put a spark of life back into his eyes that I haven't seen in a long time." She spoke but smiled softly. "I can show you a way to get in without getting caught right away but then..."

"We'll be on our own. We'll be alright once we get in; we just need to know where about's we have to go to find Sanji and get him out of there." I spoke calmly and saw Luffy smile as he knew now we had a better chance of not using so much of our energy before we ever got to Sanji.

Sanji's P.O.V
Sanji hated being back in the palace but he already knew who his so called betrothed was. He had hope that all this so called wedding was about to be crashed and to see the few that came he was even shocked they would come.

To see that Luffy would put even his own life on the line but there was Luna who he knew would always come to the aid of her nakama, Nami who was the navigator and could hold her own when she was determined, Brook who was also a skilled fighter along with Chopper. It wasn't their usual small team to come on missions but they still could fight with the best of them.

Sanji walked into a room where his brothers were and stopped a smirk from showing when he heard the green haired brother complaining that his ribs still hurt as he sat down in another chair away from the trio.

"Hey Sanji...What kind of women do you have in that crew of yours? That fucking chic can throw a punch and that haki...What the hell is she?" The greenett spoke ticked but amused.

Sanji couldn't help but smile when he remembered what Luna did; it was no secret among the men on the crew that the trio of women were stronger then many people gave them credit for. They ran the ship to keep all the men in line and to keep on top of everything. "One of a kind women; and the one that did hurt you and used haki on all four of you's; she's our mercenary and you haven't even seen a fraction of what she can do. Taking me and forcing me to be here was the worst thing that anyone could have done."

The red haired male became interested as he spoke up. "Why's that? Those two women here they won't make it out alive."

"Oh they will; you see we have three strong women on our crew and when their patience and tempers are pushed to the edge even us men know it's time to back off. I have respect for all the women on our crew; and you have two of three here and they will watch each other's back. One of them I fear for anyone who dared to hurt her; she has a mate and I know he won't play nice should anyone harm her badly." Sanji spoke smirking at his brothers. "Those women will fight tooth a nail with my captain, doctor and entertainer to get to me and when they get to me I'll be gone."

The blue haired male chuckled not believing Sanji before alarms were raised and the three brothers were shocked as they got reports of the straw hats being in the palace and had already split up.

Sanji chuckled not too worried. "By the sound of it; they'll be here in a few minutes. Luffy will go after the stronger members and no doubt the rest will be looking for me and taking out members as they go. If your unlucky they'll send our merc this way; and by her display earlier she's in a mood and might be willing to spare lives." Sanji stood and looked to the mirrors showing us few and saw Nami, Chopper, Brook and Luna were together and Luna shoved the three to go on ahead as she faced a member of Big Mom's family.

Sanji saw his brothers were watching and as Sanji watched he noticed that not one member was wasting time and he smiled softly. "Come on guys you got this."

Luna's P.O.V
I smirked as I fought my opponent that was a tall man in a yellow jacket and I dodged his attacks and I managed to get behind him at one point and flipped as I sheathed my blade and took out my fighting staff that was coated in my armour haki and the sea prism wasn't able to be seen as I landed a hit seeing him starting to weaken with every hit. "Your good I'll give you that...it's been awhile since I've had to push myself in a fight. Please don't give in too quickly."

"Why you?! How dare you talk to a member of the big mom pirates like we're low scum!!!" The man attacked and gasped getting hit again with my staff and sent flying crashing through two walls as I smirked.

"I'm not a little girl you can push around; I'm a Straw Hat and when you insulted my captain I took that as personal." Grabbing my blade and I sent a blast of energy flying and the pain crashed through more walls and I kept a watch before second member came through a mirror trying to get me and I punched that one away. "Nami!"

A thunder storm appeared and I hummed softly as I took cover as Nami did her thing attacking her opponent plus the two that were attacking me all got hit with lightening as I walked past it with no problem and smiled high fiving Nami. "Nicely done."

"Thank you; shall we keep going?" She took lead as we joined Chopper but couldn't find Brook when Pudding found us and she wanted to find Sanji I was wary but we let her and found Brook was caught in a sleeping Big Mama's bed.

I sighed softly on alert as it didn't take long to free Brook after we woke him and took off looking for Sanji and I let Nami take lead shaking my head as Sanji's brothers spoke about wanting her.

I smiled softly and walked inside and over to Sanji ignoring his brothers. "Show me those cuffs Sanji."

"What are you...?" Sanji lifted his hands and was surprised when I used the key we also stole from Big Mama and freed Sanji. "Thank you Luna." Hugging me and I smirked as his brothers attacked and I ducked as Sanji kicked them away hard.

I was amused and looked to Sanji. "You couldn't have done that sooner? What the hell?"

"Yeah I could have but then I would have been blown to pieces by the cuffs. Let's get out of here; where's Luffy?" Sanji spoke seriously.

"Last I checked he was fighting Katakuri in the mirror world; we got a piece of mirror and will soon be able to talk to him for now let's get the hell out of this place." I spoke as we took off and had to fight our way out.

( Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2021 is better and that we can soon all be back to normal from COVID)