Chapter 6

(I'm doing a small take from Lucci's view and will do this once in awhile and I do plan on letting him see Luna before Water 7)

Lucci's P.O.V
I was working back in Water 7 when I felt some anger and smirked a little knowing that my mate was once again worked up about something. He remembered when he found her that night all those years ago trying to escape from the Island of Assassins. He had to admit he was shocked when he saw a scared child trying to escape but when he caught her he marked her and it had caused her to pass out in his arms.

He had looked for her name and was surprised when he found out that she was another D. In this world to be a D would mean that they would have many dangers and they would cause many things to happen; so many people underestimated the power of D and for once Lucci would do everything he could to protect a D especially when she was his future.

He had been looking for where she could have gone when a couple years back he had found her on an island and was shocked when he saw how beautiful she had become she had indeed grown into a beautiful young lady. To make sure that she was the one he marked he had snuck closer and sure enough he saw his mark on her as clear as day.

He knew that soon enough he would need to find her and make an imprint with her and the imprint would allow the bond between them to get stronger. He felt a stinging sensation once in awhile from his mate and it took all if his control to not loose control of himself knowing that someone or something was hurting his mate and he didn't like the idea of her hurting.

He sighed softly when he had returned to his apartment and frowned seeing a letter and opened it inside reading about the new bounty on his mate and he chuckled seeing the price was already fairly high especially for a new pirate. "Ah pirate and a marine; this will be interesting. My little fighter is already so strong with so much potential."

Luna's P.O.V
I winced once we got into the marine base and took a shot to my left arm it may have been the arm I would tease of taking my blade out with but my right arm was the one I would use in fights.

I frowned when I felt anger as I freed Zoro once we convinced him of what the marines were going to do to him and I ducked as he protected myself and Luffy from the marines. "Thank you Zoro; looks like your our first mate welcome to the crew."

Luffy grinned happily. "Duck Zoro." Drawing his leg back and I too ducked quickly. "GUM GUM WHIP!" I saw the marines that had Zoro pinned were all sent flying and smirked as I attacked fighting off the marines ignoring the wound on my arm.

I looked to Zoro and Luffy. "Deal with the father and son I'll keep the rest of the marines off yours backs!" Smiling confidently back to my first mate and Captain.

Luffy grinned and he saw Zoro looking worried. "Don't worry about Luna; she's stronger then she looks. We need to finish this..." Frowning when he saw Helmeppo was using Koby as a human shield threatening to shoot him in the head and smirked. "Guns aren't toys to be flaunted around. Zoro you ready?!"

Zoro got his three swords out. "Yeah I'm ready." He moved to attack Helmeppo's father and smirked when him and Luffy took the father and son down at the same time.

I smirked seeing their team work and looked to the marines as Zoro and Luffy came to stand besides me. Zoro looked to my arm frowning and I smiled softly. "I'm alright you two it's just a flesh wound."

Luffy smiled to me and Zoro before he watched the marines when Zoro spoke asking who was next; but what shocked all of us was when the marines started cheering loudly saying the reign of terror was over and I giggled putting my blade away and moved to go check on Koby as I kneeled by him as he sat on the ground.

"Are you alright Koby? No serious wounds right?" I checked on him and was relieved to not find any major wounds just the odd scratch and bruise. "You'll heal quickly."

Koby was shocked and smiled to me and then the other two. "Thank you Luffy, Zoro and Luna; y-you saved me and the town your heroes."

Luffy frowned. "We're not heroes; we're pirates I don't want to share the prize with everyone only my crew."

I smiled looking to Luffy and went into my pouch I carried on my person and took out my small aid kit and started tending to my wound cleaning it and looked when Zoro wrapped the bandage around it. "Thank you Zoro; maybe when we get time we can train together."

Zoro looked surprised but smiled a little. "I'd like that Luna; may I ask what is your position on the crew?"

I looked to him and smiled softly. "Assassin; that's what I was trained to be years ago on my island before buster call happened. I was trying to escape and someone caught me knocking me out and put me on a raft to sail on the sea; Luffy's idol and mine as well...Red Haired Shanks he found me and saved me and brought me back to Luffy's island. I want to be a pirate worth respecting...because you see this sword is my treasure from Shanks. When I meet Shanks again I want to have a duel with him and show him how much stronger I have gotten."

Zoro was surprised but smiled helping me up and I giggled supporting him when he felt faint. "Well then let's work to make all our dreams a reality; I want to be the best swordsman in the world." Letting me and Luffy help him where the girl and her mother gave us food and drinks and I snuck into the backroom and called Garp.

I smiled when the snail was answered and I spoke. "Hey Grandpa Garp; it's been awhile hasn't it?"

"Yes it has Luna; how are you and my grandson doing? Where are you?"

"Well we just finished cleaning the floor with Axe Hand Morgan; he was doing wrong here he made his soldiers fear him and...if they didn't follow orders he ordered them to kill themselves."

Garp frowned on his end. "I see I'll head that way right away; is there something else you needed to talk about?"

I smiled. "Actually there is a pink haired boy called Koby here; he wants to be a marine and...I believe under your watchful eye he would be a worthy marine and will make a name for himself. Can you take him with you? And when he's ready I want to him to come after us and show us how much stronger he has gotten."

Garp laughed on the other end he knew that Luna always requested things when she really liked someone or something. The last time it was when he saw her last she had asked to become a pirate to be with Luffy and to look for answers that she had questions too. "Alright Luna; I'll take him under my wing. You just stay safe; oh and you have a new bounty I'm impressed."

I giggled talking with him for a bit before saying goodbye and I walked out seeing Marines and myself, Luffy and Zoro started leaving when they asked about Koby and myself and Zoro kept our backs to them as Luffy said things till Koby punched him and I laughed as we laughed when the marines chased us.

Zoro looked back with us when Koby yelled thanking us and then saluted us. Zoro spoke up. "That's a first; pirates being saluted by marines I wonder if Koby will be a marine?"

I smiled. "I believe he will he has a fire burning in his soul so brightly; he's got the drive and he'll have the perfect teacher for him."