Chapter 15

Luna's P.O.V
I helped Zoro as Usopp and Nami got Luffy and Kaya and the children we headed back to town and dealt with any wounds. I had a big bruise that went from my shoulder blades to the bottom of my back. I was currently laying on my stomach on the floor with ice packs on the bruise and had been given pain killer as I listened to the group talk and looked to my snail.

Once it was safe enough for us to move we followed Kaya and her butler to the docks and was shocked when they gave us a ship. "Absolutely gorgeous. Are you sure you want to trust her to us? There may come a day that she will cease to exist."

Merry smiled softly to us as he stood besides Kaya. "Yes I'm sure; when The Going Merry is with you's I know she'll travel far as she so rightly deserves."

I smiled softly. "The Going Merry; a suitable name for a beautiful ship. We'll try and keep her in one piece for as long as we can; she'll see this crew form and make a name for themselves." I walked onto the ship and sighed hearing screaming.

Luffy and Zoro both saw Usopp rolling down the hill and Luffy spoke. "Should we stop him?"

"He'll wreck the ship if we don't Luffy." Zoro spoke standing besides Luffy and they raised a foot each and just so happened that Usopp's foot met their feet.

Luffy looked at Usopp confused before he spoke. "No wrecking the ship before we take off."

I giggled as I left them to talk and walked into the captain's cabin motioning to Nami I had to go make a call she nodded her head as I closed the door behind myself and I sat calling Garp to turn in Kuro. I smiled when he answered. "Hey Garp."

"I'm happy to hear from you Luna; how are you and your crew?" He had been nervous but knew the kids could protect themselves he made sure if that years ago.

"We few bruises and cuts but we're alright; we got another new member and his friend gave us a ship as well. That's five members so far altogether...we defeated Kuro you can find him and his crew on the North shore with their ship all tied up. Sadly we're leaving now as well we have a long ways to go." I smiled softly and felt the ship start sailing and giggled hearing how happy Luffy was outside.

"You be careful both of you's...I'm glad you stopped Kuro I knew you's could protect yourselves. Luna earlier the picture I sent of that man...his name is Rob Lucci or CP9 a group that is controlled by the World Government and will have answers to your questions if he'll tell you. One day I have a feeling you'll meet him if that day comes just run take the crew and run your no match for him."

"No Garp we won't run; we run then we'll never reach our dreams. Running isn't living...we'll stand our ground we'll win I know we will this crew will be one that even the World Government will fear when they hear our name. We're apart of a new generation of pirates with fires burning so bright in us that this new generation will rock this world; you think we're a pain now we'll soon drive you's crazy with our future actions." I was smiling confidently and heard Garp start laughing as he knew that my words weren't something to take lightly especially when I talked highly about not just my crew but every new crew that will be making names for themselves no matter what it takes.

"I wouldn't doubt that for a second Luna; you, Luffy and Ace will truly be something to see on these sea's. I'm proud that I met you all those years ago; your my granddaughter blood or not family is always family...marine or pirate we're a family I just don't want to see your or Luffy dead at any point. I know I may not show it but I do worry for all you children; I knew that no matter what I said or did you would follow your dreams those fire in yours eyes proved that to me."

I listened a gentle smile on my face. "Your right family isn't always blood...you choose that family as they choose you; you forge bonds together." Looking out the window and saw them designing a flag and smiled seeing Luffy and Usopp arguing playfully. "I hope one day we can see each other again; you'll see a crew that will be a force to be reckoned with...I know there will be days our patience with one another will be tested but we'll over come that. We're nakama and we live by the laws and codes of every pirate; and one of those codes is that no nakama will be left behind or forgotten...you mess with one of us you deal with all of us. A change is coming Garp and when it happens hold on tight through the storm for even the strongest and weakest will struggle in it; and the weak will rise, the strong will either survive or fall." I talked for a little bit longer before I walked outside to join the crew and I laughed when Luffy jumped hugging me and I hugged back and started playfully wrestling with him.

Zoro laughed having saki as he watched us while Nami was looking at her compass and Usopp was painting the new symbol on the flags for all to see and know that there was a new group of pirates on the sea's. Zoro eventually helped Luffy when they both started tickling me causing me to laugh squirming as tears of happiness ran down my face from laughing so hard. "Uncle! Uncle! "

Nami and Usopp were laughing at the show as I got out and ran around as we played and we would hide and tackle each other and it usually ended up in Zoro and Luffy tag teaming together and tickling me till I gave up. After a few hours of playing Luffy had tried to hit a rock with the cannon and I smiled softly when Usopp walked over.

Usopp looked and corrected the trajectory. "Here I'll show you how it's done." Once he was ready he lit the fuse and successfully hit the rock destroying it with one shot and I giggled. "Well well looks like we have a sniper what do you say Luffy?"

Luffy smiled happily. "You bet we do; Usopp is our new sniper." He patted a surprised Usopp on the back before we headed into the kitchen to have something to eat and I cooked some food for all of us.

Usopp was surprised. "Are you sure that I should be sniper?"

I smiled softly. "Like father like son right Luffy? Yasopp has some mad skills that man loved showing off his skills every chance he got. I remember this one time he placed an apple on Luffy's head and he shot it and Luffy was covered in apple." I snickered as I handed out everyone's food before sitting and starting to eat mine.

Usopp smiled brightly hearing about his father and him and Luffy ate and talked about his father and Shanks crew. "So Luna since your the assassin do you know how to use other weapons?"

I chuckled softly. "Ben and Yasopp taught me on guns, Shanks was sword and a battle staff, I learned other skills on my island when I was younger I never let any of the skills go to rust. And neither should you's; that's why I was thinking that we should train everyday that we're on the sea's not fighting."

Zoro leaned on the back legs if his chair like myself and Luffy he nodded his head. "I agree it would be good to be able to fight; when we hit islands we'll no doubt be separated as we gather supplies it would be good to be able to fight now that we're pirates we'll have to deal with other pirates and marines."

I nodded my head. "Even if it's an hour or two of training everyday it would be worth it; especially with Nami and Usopp...currently and don't get me wrong your weaker then us three and to train and get stronger means that it would give us time to get to you's and help you's." I smirked when they paled and I knew that I would enjoy training them. I looked up when I heard shouting out on the deck and frowned grabbing my sword and followed Luffy and Zoro who were already out of the kitchen and Nami and Usopp hid behind us three as I saw a man on out deck yelling at us.