Chapter 55

Luna's P.O.V
I smirked as myself and Zoro were sword training we had heard that we would soon be docking at Water 7 and I told Nami to take us into the back way. I moved blocking Zoro's blades as sparks flew hearing the singing of our blades against once another and we deflected each other both constantly deflecting and colliding with one another.

We deflected one another sliding backwards away from each other I was panting and started circling with Zoro before I attacked again and removed his blade out of his left hand and it ended up sticking into the deck near Usopp who jumped back screaming. "Sorry Usopp!"

Zoro chuckled. "Not bad but I still have two swords left Luna." He attacked and tried to knock my feet out from under me and I cursed moving away and rolled as I ended up on my feet again.

We kept fighting till we were docked and panted having a few nicks along with Zoro we were both played out and called it a draw as we didn't want to spend anymore energy.

I sighed as Sanji helped me up and Luffy got Zoro we both had something to eat and drink quickly while Nami was making teams for who would go find a ship wright, food, and guarding the ship.

Sanji looked to me and I sighed speaking up. "Let me go on land Nami; and before you say no leave Zoro behind the ship will be safe with him. On here I at least have a contact of which could help us out as he said that there is ship wrights here and they even build ships here."

Nami looked at me and sighed softly. "Alright so Luna, Luffy, Usopp and myself will go find the ship wrights, Zoro will guard, Robin you can go see if you can find a library with any books that you need, Chopper and Sanji your on food duty sound fair?"

Luffy smiled nodding his head. "Sounds fair to me; but how can we find where these builders are?" Looking to me and I sighed as my snail rang and knew Lucci had caught a few of my thoughts and I answered it.

I brought the speaker up. "Hello love; I got a question and I'm sure you got the answer."

Lucci smirked. "What do you need kitten?" Lucci was aware that they had made it to Water 7 and were getting assigned duties.

"We're here on Water 7 and we need to talk to the lead ship wright where do we have to go?" Luna saw that Robin and Nami were giggling with Luna being called Kitten and it made Luna turn redder then a tomato and looking away shyly.

"You need to come to Gate 1; it's where we do the best building and our lead builder/boss is here today. I assume your at the back entrance there is a small store there with maps to the island you'll also have to rent the animals to travel the water ways here on this island." Lucci saw the smirking Kaku and lightly shoved the younger male away as he saw Lucci's mood lighten up.

"Sounds like a plan; will your boss be there for the rest of the day? I'm afraid we might take longer then we want since the island seems busy today." I smirked as Luffy was trying to steal more food and it ended up in Sanji kicking him onto the deck and made a slight dent as a little bit if the deck gave in.

"He's here till late Luna you have plenty of time. I have to get back to work Kitten I'll see you later beautiful." He knew he had made her blush.

"I-I'll talk to you later handsome." I hung up and heard giggling as I playfully chased Nami and Robin outside and giggled as we played till we were all ready to do our jobs.

Nami had bought a map and I rented a few yagara for us on the island. I followed Nami who had Luffy and Usopp with her and there wasn't any room left so I had my own yagara. Samji, Chopper and Robin had their own and went to get what they needed.

Nami had no problem with finding the area we had to be in and as we got off our rides we heard a commotion and followed it I watched as some pirates were causing a problem and the ship wrights brought down the crew.

Nami was surprised. "Wow their strong." She noticed one male looking towards Luna and saw that Luna was smiling to him and she smirked whispering she loved it when Luna would blush and become bashful. "So that hotty is your guy; lucky lady."

I gasped jumping and blushed lightly elbowing her but I couldn't keep the smile off of my face as I started giggling. "Damn woman; between you and Robin you both keep me on my toes especially with what comes out of your mouths." I looked up when I heard whispering and became protective till I saw my mate walking over with a guy with short purple hair and a suit on with a mouse in his pocket.

To the guys right there was a blonde woman her hair pulled back in a low ponytail and was wearing glasses she was wearing somewhat revealing clothes but mostly they were sculpted to her body. I looked to Lucci as I saw him raise a brow and I went to speak before I heard Nami yelling and went to go get our money back and saw that  Lucci got our gold back for us. "Thank you Lucci."

Lucci smiled and nodded his head as his pigeon talked for him. "Your welcome Luna." He frowned seeing the bandages. "What happened?"

"Nothing just a little bit of training with our first mate; we got a little out of hand with our training. Anyways we came to talk to your boss." Looking back to the male with the mouse and saw the workers were alert and heard whispers once they saw two of the worse generation in their presence.

"I'm Mayor Iceburg I own this business my lady. How may we help you today?" He was kind which I was grateful for seeing as other places we would have been cursed at.

Nami stepped up to speak and I stepped back in a guarding manner and controlling Luffy as I hit him hard on top of the head with a fist covered in haki. I listened to Nami as she started speaking.

"We need our ship Going Merry looked at; she's taken a lot of damage and we need to know if we can fix her. We came in the back entrance and are docked in the first dock third one down with a rams head on her front. We have the money for repairs or a new build." Nami had been upset when I told her before we left that the money was going towards the ship.

Iceburg went to speak when a few other pirates that were allied with the first crew decided to attack the workers mostly coming towards Iceburg and I looked to Luffy and sighed moving and deflected an attack easily.

I had my blade out and fought the captain and soon had him pinned. "That was a poor idea asshole; we all have to behave and you have to pay up for both ships."

The pirate sneered before he paled shaking noticing who I was. "Th-the final assassin survivor...Luna the Reaper." He panicked and blacked out and I moved seeing the rest back off before they were caught and dealt with.

I looked to the mayor as I sheathed my blade. "Are you alright mayor?"

Iceburg was shocked but nodded his head. "Yes I'm alright thank you. You didn't have to do that."

Luffy smirked. "Luna doesn't like low lives that try to attack people; hates it even more when it's a group attack against someone who can't protect himself. They didn't know we were till Luna showrd herself."