cheeky mood, the market

Ravens pov
A couple days has passed since I had an accident and haku’s been on high alert “everyone can I all have your attention please” all the workers look up at haku since he’s leaning against the banister on the second floor with me keeping close “what’s going on" one of the workers said making the other workers talk and whisper to themselves “I just want to let you all know. Especially the cleaners, from now on wherever you clean the floors in the hallway or anywhere. Please please make sure to put a warning sign down to prevent accidents from happening, like what happened to raven the other day" haku looks at me as I stepped forward leaning my elbows over the banister placing his hand on my back reassuringly “I had a bad accident a few days ago. me and haku was messing about and as I turned a corner, I slipped and fell on my nose making it bleed badly due to the loud thud and the impact. I’m alright in fact I’m very lucky that Its not a broken nose. so me and haku would really appreciate having the cleaner workers putting warning signs up when your cleaning the floors to stop accidents like this from happening" i explained as the workers felt uncomfortable and guilty especially the cleaners “that’s all for now. remember please put warning signs on the floor to avoid slips and falls thank you" all the workers went to do there own thing as me and haku walked around for a bit keeping an eye on everything “how’s your nose” lin comes up checking up on me “its alright now. the bleeding stopped which Is good" I said “I’m glad" lin gets back to work as me and haku continues to do our work.

After work haku got a little bit bored “ughhhhhhhh I’m so boredddddd" I look at him in the corner of my eye while I was reading. Haku had his face against the pillow as his feet was moving back and forth. he turns into his dragon form flicking his tail in my face making the book fall out of my hands “heyyy" I whined as haku flicks his tail right in my face making me having a mouthful of hakus tail fur in my mouth. I looked at him as he gives me a smirk “your always so cheeky" i laid flat on my stomach with my chin on the bed and haku laid his head in front of me looking at me in the eyes gently blowing air in my face through his nose making my hair move causing me to giggle so I telepathically talked to haku “I just love your cute adorable personality your nothing but a big sweetheart your just stunning and pretty" I smiled as haku purrs and growls lowly while gently putting his nose against mine “dragons are always protective to the ones they love and we're very loyal and strong” haku telepathically talks back “that’s very true and I can easily tell as your never want to be alone” I replied while I sat up so I laid on my back and haku puts his head on top of my chest I hugged haku and he licks my face.

Haku stops licking my face and sits up, moving towards me putting his whole head on top of me squishing me “ugh your heavy" I giggled as haku growls lowly while smiling at me, my head was facing the ceiling since it was quite bright in the room I put the pillow on top of my face to block the sunlight and unexpectedly haku sticks his head under my pillow “haku it’s so bright in here" I whined while telepathically talking to him “aww pleaseeeee I wanna playyyyyyyyyy" haku constantly begs and begs by giving me puppy eyes and constantly nudging me and licking my face until I gave up “alright come on then we’ll go outside to play" haku grabs the pillow by his teeth flinging the pillow across the room, grabbing me by the back of my t-shirt with his teeth putting me on his back and flying out of the window “you know your such a cheeky little shit” I said through my mind as haku giggles “I know but I don’t want you feeling bored" he said “you know what I’m like” I said as haku lands in the grass.

I jumped off haku’s back turning into my semi dragon form “your fur is still white" haku pointed out as we spoke normally “I know” I said while turning around as my dragon tail was touching the grass “fancy going to town" I suggested while wagging my tail rubbing against hakus side “sure why not. we haven’t been there for a while" he said as I turn into my full dragon form jumping over haku which was a fail “I cant seem to Jump high enough” I said as half of my body was over hakus back “don’t worry about it. I do it sometimes as well" he says while picking me up with his tail, gently placing my whole body over his back so my head was between his horns and my tail is slightly dangling on the end.