learning the hard way/ fire on fire

Ravens pov
It was early In the morning, I woke up with haku licking my face and my dragon paws since I was in my dragon form and so was haku "mmmmhhhhhh" I groaned while stretching my body, tucking my head under hakus tail as he gently grabs me by the scruff of my neck with his teeth picking me up "mmm haku I was asleep" I whined while looking up at him as he puts me down on the ground gently and starts licking my face and my body "thank you for the kisses love" I said as we heard a knock on the door "come in" I said as lin and sen comes in the room "getting some attention I see" sen says still getting over her jealousy "well obviously. haku is my partner can't you see" I close my eyes while putting my head up as haku licks the side of my neck nibbling my fur while i growled happily as haku moves his tail so it's just beside me keeping me close towards him.

"I can easily tell shes getting jealous over seeing the both of us showing affection towards each other"

haku speaks to me telepathically "I know she needs to learn either through the hard way or the easy way she'll get over it plus your the owner of the bathhouse anyway" I replied back "actually we both are the owners of the bathhouse remember hunny" haku replies "yeah your right" I sighed as haku stops licking my face and looks at sen giving her a serious look "what you got to remember that me and raven are your bosses sen and you need to get over the jealousy stage because one. It's not going to happen due to me being in love with this beauty here and two. We're both older than you and three. Humans and spirits can't be together plus you don't belong in the spirit world. I'm sorry sen but we have no choice but to send you back to the human world."

I look up at haku as I can tell he's getting fed up of constantly telling Sen why she can't be with him but she's not taking it in "darling I'll sort her out I don't want you getting stressed" I said through hakus mind "no its fine sweetheart we'll both do it together. We need to think of something" haku replies "sen what you got to realise is that you have parents that miss you back in the human world. I belong here in the spirit world because I'm a spirit just like haku and everyone else in this world, plus this is my home. How would your parents feel and think how much they miss you" I explain softly but calmly trying my best to not upset sens feelings while we both saw sen getting teary eyed "sen I'm sorry but we have no choice" haku apologises as sen turns around and runs out of the room leaving lin behind and suddenly comes back in with a angry look on her face "I DON'T CARE. I WANT TO STAY IN THE SPIRIT WORLD WITH YOU GUYS" sen shouts and runs straight back out of the room hearing her sobs echo in the hallway.

leaving me feeling guilty "don't worry you two she will learn, plus she's a human not a spirit and you both are right she is needing to go back to her world where she belongs. either she likes it or not" lin says as she puts each of her hands on my and hakus muzzle causing us to growl at the same time "we need to stay strong" I said "we will and I know it's going to be tough as she's stubborn as hell" said haku as he comforts me "I just didn't want to hurt her feelings and upset her she needed to know the truth anyway" I said.

"You've done very well darling. All we need to do is just to figure out how to rip the contract that she signed from yubaba" haku said as he turns into his human form wrapping his arms around me while I turn into my semi dragon form cuddling into hakus body "I'll go and check up on sen. see you two later" lin waves and smiles as she walks out of the room and runs through the hallway. Since me and haku told sen about her going back to the human world, she's been avoiding us.

whenever she would see us both walking by, she'll run or ignore us "stay away from me. I'm not going back to the human world" sen stomps her foot in anger causing a few workers to look at her "listen to me sen. You have no choice, you HAVE to go back. I understand that your upset and you don't want to forget about us but you NEED to go back to the human world" I said trying to calm her down by slowly putting my hand on her shoulder causing her to swipe my hand away while giving me daggers.