keeping the worker's to work hard

Ravens pov
It was late morning, I woke up with haku in his dragon form sniffing me. His cold wet nose brushes against my arms and face giving me goosebumps as I shivered slightly "mmmm hakuuuuuu stoooopppp" I wafted my hand gently, trying to feel hakus muzzle as I felt his wet dragon nose "5 more minutes" I groaned whilst I gently pushed hakus face away whilst I was shuffling slightly underneath haku since he was on top of me, keeping me warm from his body heat while i try to go back to sleep "it's time to wake up love" haku nudges my hands with his muzzle as he starts to tickle my hand with the start of his whiskers where his fur Is brushing against my skin and goes back to sniffing me until sen and lin came in my and hakus room "wheres raven" said lin as sen saw my arm laying still when I heard sen panicking "Raven are you dead? why ain't you moving?. haku have you squished her to death?" sen bombards with questions "calm down sen, I'm alive. I ain't dead. I was just sleeping underneath him with my arm sticking out from under his body because i was comfortable" I waved my hand back and forth shrugging it off still under his body while I popped my head out from underneath with a very loud popping sound as haku growls in agreement as he starts licking my forehead causing my tail to wag slightly since I'm in my semi dragon form "I brought you two some breakfast. here" lin puts a basket down that had dumplings inside making my and hakus stomachs to become crazy "thanks" I said while I wriggled myself out from hakus dragon body as i crawled over towards the basket, Grabbing myself a steam bun and sitting myself back down starting to eat my breakfast.

Whilst I was eating my food, I saw haku in the corner of my eye shoving his head inside the basket. I felt his growls and purrs through his dragon body as I watched him moving his head around with the basket still over his face "let me get that" I giggled while I pulled the basket off and giving the empty basket to lin "you had your head stuck in the basket haku" I smiled as haku growled gently while looking at me. Haku lowers his head slightly, nudging my hands with his muzzle "you wanting cuddles" I said as haku smiles at me and growls in return "sound like a yes to me" said lin as I put my forehead against hakus.

Nuzzling into him with my hands wrapped around his muzzle, eyes closed as he purrs while closing his eyes "awwww" sen awed as we both looked at sen and lin "I'm still hungry" haku speaks through my mind "what already. There was loads of food in that basket" I said "I have a big appetite" haku turns into his human form as he helps me up "well, looks like we're heading into the kitchen" I sighed as haku turns his head and looks at me "you coming beautiful" haku smirked as he opens his arms, i ran into him, making him fall on his back outside of our bedroom "you two" lin tsked as we both looked up at the girls, watching them walk away going back to work. I look at haku dead in the eyes as we looked into each others eyes for a good minute.

Haku smirks at me as he lifts me up in the air so my body was above his and he gently puts me down. I sat myself up as haku gets himself up, holding my hand as we headed to the dining hall. When we arrived, haku takes a few bits of different foods as he grabs a cloth that had food inside "let's head outside, it's getting a little stuffy in here" haku suggested as we walked out of the dining hall going outside.
As soon as we got out of the bathhouse, we both sat at our usual spot "how come your still hungry?" I questioned while haku uncovers the food by opening the cloth packaging "I dont know, some days I still feel hungry and some other days I dont feel that hungry" he explained "I'm the same" I said as haku hands me a onigiri "thanks" I said while taking the onigiri out of hakus hand and I started to take a bite "it's a nice day" I said breaking the silence "mhmm. The sun is out, summer breeze, flowers are blooming and its peaceful" haku sighs taking in a deep breath. inhaling the fresh air as he exhaled from his mouth and leans his head on my shoulder as we were both leaned against the bottom of the tree.

Whilst we were relaxing under the tree and eating lunch, I turned into my dragon form "such a pretty girl" haku smiled while he picked me up and puts me on his lap. I layed against hakus chest as I rested my head just under his chin as my front paws were rested on hakus arm as i lazily stretched out my back paws "this is one way to chill out and relax" I pointed out as haku looks down at me and I look up at him. He uses his free hand to stroke my fur on the side of my face, I closed my eyes feeling relaxed in his grasp. Since haku is stroking my dragon body, I felt some old fur coming out of my body causing me to panic slightly "it's okay love its dead fur your alright. Your summer coat is coming in that's all" haku reassures me as he stopped stroking me with his free hand causing me to grab his other arm with my paws "you don't want me to stop?" Haku smiled at me as I shook my head "I'm just getting a brush to get rid of the old fur since your moulting" I watch hakus movement as he grabs a bag. Pulling it across the grass towards us as he opens the zip taking out a brush.