a dragons love

Ravens pov

It was the next morning and I felt something wet and heavy "mmhh it's too early" I said as I had my pillow over my head as I had whatever was heavy on me went away but I as I opened one of my eyes I saw a big fluffy white dragon head in front of me with its nose touching mine "oh haku it's you" I said as I giggled while sitting up "wheres everyone" I questioned as I butt shuffled across the floor and put my dressing gown on "oh raven I was about to wake you" I looked up and lin saw me "nah I think haku beated you to it" I said as lin looked at haku with a unimpressed face so haku still in his dragon form stuck his tongue out and
being silly "dont be so cheeky" said lin as haku rubbed his face against my side "I brought breakfast" she said as I went to stand up I almost fell "you better stay sat down" lin says "how am I supposed to get around" I said "we can help you" she said as I started eating my breakfast "oh and haku yubaba wants you, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind you bringing raven along with you" lin says as she leaves the room "whelp looks like I'll be joining you" I said as haku turns back into his human form "I dont mind but you'll be sticking with me but I will be in my dragon form though so you'll be on my back I dont want you making your broken leg worse" he says as I finished eating.

Once I had breakfast me and haku starting walking around the bathhouse with haku transformed into his dragon form and with me riding on his back "you can speak right" I questioned "yes I can dont worry" he said as the workers saw us and greeted us while walking by "it's so busy here today" I said "oh yes it's always busy here" says haku as we went up at the top floor to see yubaba.

After a good while we finally made it to yubabas office "ahh good morning you two I hope you slept well" she said "yes I slept good" i said as haku bowed "I'm guessing haku woken you up this morning" says yubaba "yes mam he did he had his head under my pillow with his nose touching mine while licking my face" I said with a smile as haku put his head against mine "you two are so sweet" she said "thanks" I said "you know when haku is in his dragon form hes nothing but a sweetheart yes a pain in the backside when he crash lands but has a gentle soul" yubaba explains "since I came here hes never left my side" I said "aww that's because he cares about you when I explained to him about you, he was so surprised and excited due to him being the only dragon spirit now since theres you that came along hes been always happy and very talkative about you to me and the others" I was speechless "wait so your always happy to see me" i said "yes i get very excited and i feel loved" he said "that's so adorable" I said as I started to cry slightly "it's so overwhelming for me" I said as haku licked my cheek "I understand. Anyway haku why dont you show raven around the place oh and introduce her to kamaji" said yubaba as haku bowed and we left yubabas office.

As we went down to see kamaji, haku changed into his human form "this door is so tiny" I said "I know that's why i turned into my normal form because I cant fit" he said as we opened the door and went through as haku stood up and helped me up "kamaji I would like you to meet raven the dragon spirit" he said as kumaji turned around and looked at me "ahh how wonderful to see you I'm kamaji the Boiler man" he said as we shook hands "what happened to your leg" kamaji asks as I held my leg up "i got caught in a trap and it broke my leg" i explained "ohh that must be really painful" he said "yeah I was in my dragon form hiding when haku found me. Hes always been by my side since" I said "aww that's sweet" he said as I heard tiny squeaks so I looked and saw loads of these black tiny puff balls "oh my goodness you guys are so cute" I said as they jumped "those are soot balls they help me work" says kamaji "that's cool" I said "oh I almost forgot something since you've just moved here into your new home, i just wanted to give you something" kamaji got out of his work spot and went onto his drawers "I made you these" as kamaji comes towards me he gave me some new goggles "these are so awesome thank you" I said as I put the goggles on my head "since your a dragon spirit I thought they would come in handy to keep the wind out of your eyes" he said "these are brilliant I love them" I said as I hugged kamaji "your one lucky girl" says haku "I'm just so thankful" I said "we gotta get going we still got to show you around the bathhouse its my day off so you'll get to spend the day with me" haku says as we waved at kamaji "have fun" he said "we will" I said as we went back up in the elevator to the ground floor.