nature walk and bucking dragon

Just a quick heads up this song is about raven and sen basically raven isnt letting sen get on her back by bucking sen off her back while haku is holding onto raven while she tries to get sen off dont forget to comment any ideas I would really appreciate it :)

Hakus pov
It was the afternoon, i woke up after having a nap with raven sleeping right beside me, her front was right against my ribs with her arms wrapped around me tightly as I hear her breathe slowly and peacefully, watching her chest rise in a rhythm. While I was looking at her, a knock distributed me out of my gaze "come in" I said while turning my head as I saw lin, sen, and yubaba "what are you three doing here?" I whispered as I pointed at raven to tell the three women to keep quiet as I put a finger to my lips "just wanted to check up on you two" said yubaba "right" i raised an eyebrow in confusion "I'm still confused" I said "why?" said sen "I'm not used to seeing yubaba at my bedroom door as shes always in her office" I replied while stroking ravens dragon tail as she shuffles about beside me.

Taking a big stretch and yawns cutely "aww young love" yubaba smiles "never seen you smile like that" said sen as yubaba looks at her in the corner of her eye "well he is my apprentice after all and besides I'm happy for him. Just shows hes found his true love" said yubaba "at first I thought I was his true love, like when I first met you guys. Until I came back to the spirit world seeing haku happy with her" sen sighed as she points at me and raven "theres plenty of other males you can date" I sighed as raven sits up, rubbing her eyes as she yawned "hey gorgeous" raven opens her eyes half way as she looks at me still half asleep "hey" she squeaked as she lays on top of me cuddling against my chest.

Once raven woken up, she saw yubaba "oh yubaba nice to see you and lin and sen" raven smiles slightly as lin, sen and yubaba smiled in return "since it's a nice day, I thought it would be a good day for a nature walk" raven sits herself up feeling excited as I sat myself up, stretching my arms as a few pops and loud cracks were coming out of my joints making sen, lin and yubaba cringe from the uncomfortable noise "doesnt that hurt" sen clenched her teeth "no I'm used to it" I said while dragging raven towards me slowly, snuggling into her as her back was facing me.

Raven turns into her dragon form laying beside me as her beauty and her inner dragon makes my heart melt "beautiful isn't she" I said as raven growled whilst I put my hand on the side of her neck as she nudges the side of my face with her muzzle making me smile "yeah she is and stunning" sen huffs "get used to it sister" sen looks at me wide eyed and jaw dropped "dont call me that" sen whined "fine. Act like a little brat then" I said sternly as sen stomps her feet throwing a fit "hey calm down thats enough" said lin as sen starts to embarrass herself "you know that your embarrassing yourself by causing a scene" sen stops immediately as she looks at me "sorry" she huffed.

After we had lunch, me, raven, lin, yubaba and sen head out of the bathhouse heading to the forest. I was in my human form riding on ravens back since shes in her dragon form. I was sitting comfortably holding onto ravens horns as lin, yubaba and sen walk beside us "hey can I ride on your back?" sen questioned "watch this" raven speaks to me telepathically looking at me in the corner of her eye with a smirk on her face realising that shes up to something, until sen walks towards raven, going to hop on her back.

Unexpectedly, raven started to buck trying to pry sen off of her back since raven has wild tendencies in her. I held onto ravens dragon horns tightly with one hand as I lift my other hand freely enjoying the fun "come one beautiful you can do it" I chanted as lin and yubaba watched me "woah I cant hold on" sen whined as she struggled "COME ON PRETTY GIRL" raven rears herself up as she continues to buck around, being fully aware that lin and yubaba are near us "are you sure your alright haku" yubaba questions feeling concerned "yeah I'm having fun" I replied with a big smile on my face "god this is a workout" raven speaks through my mind "I can do that as well. Dont forget i have wild instincts too" i said "i wanna try that with you" raven replies as she is still bucking until she finally got sen off her back by flinging her off as sen landed on her back "why did you do that for" sen huffed as she looks at me and raven whilst sitting up "she doesnt let humans get on her back as she doesnt like the human smell getting into her fur" I explained as lin walks towards Sen and yubaba checks up on me "you stayed on there well" said lin "well, raven bucks sometimes for fun" I said while patting ravens neck as she growled "to be honest that was fun" I said while catching my breath and sweating "at least I had a 5 to 10 minute workout" raven says as she took a deep deep growl by exhaling from her nostrils trying to catch her breath as she felt exhausted.