betrays, lies behind the bosses backs

Hakus pov
"Wakey wakey hunny time to get up" It was the afternoon and raven is still asleep "mgghhhnn noooooooooo" raven whined as she wafts her tail in my face and gets under the covers "it's the afternoon darling. You've been sleeping in all morning" I said as I saw ravens foot sticking out so I had the chance to tickle ravens foot "I cant be bothered" she said in mid laughter and eventually she gets up but instead of getting out of the bed. She wraps her arms around me and then drags me to her chest as I fell on top of her "playful again" I chuckled as I turned into my dragon form.

Gently nibbling her fingers and neck as she puts her hands on my muzzle "I will get my own back" I said as I licked ravens face "okay you win" raven gives up as I gently lay on top of her. I heard a squeak coming from her as I saw her arm popping out and I watched her hand move by following the movement as she moves her hand left to right as she tries to find my muzzle. I giggled to myself while I sniffed her hand and licked the top of her hand. Another squeak came out as she wriggles herself halfway out "ah ah your not going anywhere" I said while smirking "I can't anyway" raven sighed as she looks up at me "who's the stubborn one now hmm" I smiled as I let out a calm growl and a purr "both of us" she said "sounds about right gorgeous" I said as I gently stand up to let raven move "I can breathe now" she said "oh sorry did I squish you" I joked "just a tad but you keep me warm" raven snuggles into me as she runs her fingers through my fur.

A few hours passed, me and raven headed back to the bathhouse "we're back" I said while turning into my human form as we got greeted by workers "hey theres my two favourite love birds" lin gives us both a bone crushing hug "nice to see you too lin" I said as she let's me and raven go "how was your trip?" Lin asked "it was good. I had to get lazy bones over here out of bed" I said while keeping raven close to me by putting my arm around ravens waist "aww it just shows shes a true dragon. Right raven" lin smiled as raven nodded "yep" she said as me and raven headed to the top floor.

When we reached to the very top part of the bathhouse, we went inside yubabas office "nice to see you both back" she said as me and raven bowed "I had to get raven out of bed" I said as yubaba smiled "I wanted to sleep more haku. He was laying on top of me" raven explained as yubaba chuckled "you know, that you two are right for each other" she said "we know" me and raven say at the same time "anyway. Hows everything been since we were away?" Yubaba sighs as she tells me and raven what's been going on "hes been causing trouble again since you left. He cant be trusted on his own" yubaba said as I clenched my teeth and turned my hands into a fist. Hearing a crack from my knuckles and turning white "that lying prick. I left him with lin to keep an eye on him as I had a few stuff to do. Sounds to me he actually lied to me as he did tell me and raven that he learned his lesson" I growled as I got severely angry "lin told me all about it. She said that Aiden told her I'm going for a toilet break so she said dont take too long as haku told me to keep an eye on you so lin waited for a few minutes and he never came back to his working station. Lin went to go and look for him and she found him kissing one of the yunas so lin grabbed him by his uniform and dragged him back to the big tub and she went ballistic at him" yubaba explains as hearing this made me and raven get more angrier "we'll sort him out asap. Come on raven let's get that idiots ass up here darling" I said "do what you need to do" raven said as we left yubabas office but I stopped before we left "where is he?" I said as i had anger in my voice still "scrubbing the baths" she said as me and raven head down to the baths on the ground floor.

The double door lift opens and we walked out of the lift and turned left, going down the stairs and a sharp right as we saw workers walking past. A few had buckets, brushes, tokens etc as they went different areas "wheres that orange flame dragon?" I questioned a few workers as they pointed to the big bath feeling nervous as they saw and knew I'm a bit angry "thank you" I said calmly as I bowed and we walked to the big bath where Aiden is. We both saw him flirting with one of the yunas again "who's going to punch him or wants to punch him?" Raven whispers in my ear as we both looked at each other "I have an idea" i said "we'll grab him by the back of his uniform and drag him up to the top floor and deal with him from there so nobody will hear us" I explained "sounds great" raven smiled as we both snuck behind Aiden and we both grabbed him by the back of his bathhouse uniform and dragged him all the way to the top floor.