ending it once and for all

Ravens pov
It was the next day, I woke up in my and hakus room but haku wasn't in the room "haku" I sat up and looked around the room "where is he" I walked out of my and hakus room to look for him. While I was walking through the hallway, I saw lin and Sen "hey you two" I smiled as the two girls turned around and saw me "hey raven you need to come quick. Urgently" lin said as she looks at me worriedly "what's going on?" I gave sen and lin a confused look "its haku" said lin as my eyes went wide "what" I started to panic as i followed lin and sen all the way down the stairs and outside near the bridge.

When we got to the bridge, there was a few workers in front of us "everyone raven is here" as soon as all the workers heard my name they moved out of the way "thanks lin" I put my head against lins hands as she strokes my muzzle "go and sort them out" she said as I walked ahead. In front of me was haku and Aiden fighting in their dragon forms "AHEM" I growled loudly as I got in between them by shoving Aiden out of the way and walking in front of haku as I rubbed my muzzle under his chin lovingly. Letting out a comforting growl as haku licks my forehead in return "what is going on here?" I gave the two dragons a angry look "hes wanting to pick a fight again" haku explained "I thought we warned you Aiden" I snarled in aidens face "I'm wanting you back" he said "ha no way over my dead body. I ain't your girlfriend anymore I'm now hakus" I said whilst nuzzling my face against hakus muzzle and haku licks the side of my face "you back off and leave us alone" my pupils went small as I looked at my ex in the face. Slapping him with my paw as I had a quick glimpse of the scar that was over his eye from the fight "what's with all the bickering and fighting" yubaba said as she sees us three "aiden is wanting me back and hes wanting to pick a fight with haku again" I explained "I told you boy to leave them alone" she said "he never listens" haku snarled in aidens face.

Whilst I was dealing with breaking up the fight, me and haku went to walk inside the bathhouse until Aiden stopped us by blocking our way "get out of our way Aiden" I warned as a few workers started shouting at him telling him to leave us alone, move out of the way etc "do you want me to claw your eyes out" I snapped "no" aiden said "well I suggest you to get out of the way" I said as haku punches Aiden in the face with force with his paw.

Causing him to fall backwards as we walked past a knocked out fire dragon "thank you love" I smiled at haku as he follows me from behind and turns into his human form "everyone do whatever you want to him" he said while walking next to me "thank you for stopping him" haku put his hands on me as we went into the lift to go to our room.

When we got to the top floor and went into our room, haku went into the bathroom to check himself "your alright" I said while hugging him from behind as I turned into my semi dragon form "at least I dont have any bruises or a big scratch" he said while putting some water on his face "from now on he'll be staying away from us" he said as haku turns around and hugs me "I know he will I'm quite capable to let someone punch his lights out" I said as haku picks me up and gets me to wrap my legs around his waist as I wrapped my tail around his leg and I rest my head on his shoulder "lin will deal with him or kamaji" I said as haku walked into our room and sits on the sofa with me still on his lap as he wraps his arms around me keeping me close as he wants to cuddle.

Hakus pov
Ever since raven broke up the fight, I've been wanting to stay close to raven "still in protective mode?" She said while snuggling into me on the sofa "mhmm" I said while nuzzling my face into her neck "I'm still slightly shaken up" I sighed as I felt ravens tail move happily "I can tell but your fine as long as your with me" she said as I smiled "shall we go and see kamaji?" I suggested "sounds great" she said as we left our room and head to the basement of the bathhouse.

When we got to the very bottom part of the bathhouse where the boilers are, we went through the little door and saw kamaji working "hey kamaji" raven said as kamaji stops what hes doing and looks down at us "ahh why isn't it the two love birds how are you two doing?" Kamaji said happily "we're doing good got in a little bit of a scrap" I said as kamaji was surprised "what happened" he said as I saw Aiden in the corner of my eye "him. He wanted raven back and hes wanting to fight me again" I explained "you stupid boy dont you know who your messing with. Don't mess with the river god. EVER" kamaji gives Aiden a lecture as Aiden looks at me in the eyes and I gave him a disapproval look as I had my working face on "I'm sorry".