piggy back/ chihiro comes back

Hakus pov
It was early morning, I get up carrying raven down towards the canteen where we saw loads of workers lining up getting breakfast. We stood in the line for about 5 minutes until it was our turn to get our food "here can you hold this for me" I gave raven a small bowl full of porridge to carry so I can grab a few bits including some onigiri, fruit, 2 cups of tea, chopsticks and a spoon "good morning master haku" the foreman smiles and bows whilst I walk past with raven clinging onto my back in her dragon form "good morning" I reply with a slight smile on my face "HAKU, RAVEN OVER HERE" we look straight ahead seeing lin waving at us "morning lin" raven says while I put the 2 cups of tea, chopsticks, the spoon and two bowlfuls of my and ravens breakfast down as I sat down across the table with raven still on my back "jeez raven still on hakus back are ya" lin teases while I take a mouthful of my breakfast as raven does the same with hers, looking at lin with a smirk on her face "I can't be arsed to sit on the bench" raven lays her head on top of mine as I offer raven a piece of a banana by lifting my hand above my head slightly as she happily takes it out of my hand "I find it so interesting how your not getting sore haku. I mean since raven is on your back isn't she heavy?" Lin questioned with wide eyes causing me to shake my head slightly "no shes not that heavy" I reply while taking a bite out of a mediumish sized strawberry in my mouth, causing the fruit juice to get all over my fingers making them sticky until I had a idea "here I have strawberry juice all over my fingers do yo-" I was cut off by raven licking my fingers clean "thank you" I chuckled as raven nudges her face against mine "what. What is it your wanting kisses" I cooed while i kiss ravens muzzle.

"That's disgusting for what you did" lin chuckles as raven unexpectedly licks lins face causing her to freeze from the slobber "ugh dragon slobber" lin gags slightly causing me to giggle slightly "oh come on lin you love me really" raven smiles as she wags her tail slowly as I can feel her tail move on my back "yeah I do. your like a mini version of haku" lin joked causing raven to give lin a serious look "excu-" raven was cut off "I'm kidding. Dope dragon" lin puts her finger on ravens nose as raven moves her nose causing her whiskers to move "OMG THATS SO ADORABLE" one of the yunas (female workers) squealed across the canteen. making a few workers to look around at her and at me and raven "alright calm your ass" raven said causing the squealing yuna to go red in embarrassment as she sits down.

After breakfast, everyone went to their work duties including me and raven "ugh work again" raven lays her head on top of mine as I felt her purring and growling lowly from the vibration of her dragon body on my back "I can tell your purring" i raise my eyes up looking up at her as she puts her head over my face looking at me upside down "I'm comfy" she said smiling at me "I know you are pretty girl" I smiled in return kissing ravens fluffy dragon face as she licks my cheek and sits her head back on top of mine.

Ever since we've been together, I didn't want her to be alone since she's been on her own in the past. I walk through the forest with raven still on my back since breakfast "want to hop on my back" raven climbs down and she crouched down in front of me "yeah of course it's been a while" I climb on ravens back, grabbing her horns as I sat comfortably leaning my body forward with my head nuzzling into her fur "so FLUFFY" I ruffled ravens dragon fur causing her to become a bit poofy "albino soot spirit" I chuckled while running my fingers over ravens dragon whiskers "well I do look like one when you told me the other day. plus I have white fur" she pointed out "true but I cant stop touching your soft fur" raven stands up and walks on the path as we go through the forest.

There was loads of trees and flowers everywhere "let me grab this" I sat myself up slowly standing up, grabbing a few cherry blossoms from a low branch and sitting myself back down as a few petals danced around in the gentle summer breeze, making my hair and ravens fur move "why have you got cherry blossoms?" raven questioned "because I'm going to do this" I rub a few cherry blossom petals that's attached to a branch I got hold of, rubbing the flowers against ravens fur making her smell like a cherry blossom "pretty" I turn into my semi dragon form letting my dragon instincts to kick in as I rub my body against her fur as I shove my face into ravens dragon fur. taking in the sweet smell of the cherry blossoms and letting out a deep sigh "are you smelling my fur again?" raven turns her head looking at me in the corner of her eyes slightly "mhmmmmm" I chuckled as raven spots my tail "omg your just too cute in your semi dragon form" raven fangirls slightly as I rarely go into my semi dragon form "I know. I rarely turn into my semi dragon form, I don't know why" I shrugged as my dragon tail wags slightly "have you noticed that since you rescued me, I've gotten bigger in size" raven pointed out as I got off ravens back and turning into my dragon form. Raven is right shes grown since the day I saved her "you have, your the same size as me now. I mean dragon form wise" I replied.