love is in the air

Hakus pov
It was the next morning, I slowly sat myself up making sure I wouldn't wake raven up as she was cuddling beside me. I look down at her sleeping form as her hair is sprawled all over the pillow "cute" I smiled to myself as I slowly took a big stretch until I had a thought "wait its valentine's day today" I started to panic as I havent got anything "what am I gonna do. Crap, crap, crap" I thought to myself while I gently got off my side of the bed. I walked over to my and ravens wardrobe, opening my side of the wardrobe going through what I wanted to wear "hmm nah too boring. Nope too modern, ahhhaa perfect" I rummaged through my clothes until I found my white and red bathhouse uniform just like my normal white and blue one.

Whilst I was getting changed, I slowly walked to the bedroom door. I turned my head making sure raven is asleep "I'll be back soon my love" I went out of my and ravens room, closing the door behind me gently so I wont wake raven up "right gotta get sorted" i head down the stairs going to the ground floor. As i was in the middle of walking down the steps, sen and lin decided to scare me "oh your wearing something different" said lin "yeah andd" I said with my arms folded "looks like your up to something" said sen "yeah I am. It's called VALENTINES DAY" I said sarcastically until the two girls thought and had a lightbulb moment "HEY EVERYONE ITS VALENTINE'S DAY" Sen shouted as the workers looked at me, lin and Sen as the workers cheered "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEEP THE NOISE DOWN. I DONT WANT RAVEN TO WAKE UP" I said panicking as everyone went silent "your wearing red and white master haku" said the foreman "I know I want to look smart since I'll be surprising raven" a few workers gossip amongst themselves while I head towards the kitchen.

I grabbed a few bits and bobs "oh and these" I grabbed two cups of tea, onigiri, porridge, two steamed buns, japanese pancakes, cookies, chocolates and some sushi "wow haku that's a lot" said the chef "well I wanna treat my pretty little lady since its valentine's day" I said as I head outside going towards the cherry blossom tree. When I got there, I gently put the food down on the ground and I turned into my dragon form. I reared up putting my front paws on the tree while Grabbing a small branch that was filled with cherry blossoms. When I got what I needed, i turn back into my human form heading towards the garden. I grabbed a few Roses and quickly rushed back to the bathhouse heading to the top floor.

As soon as I got to the top floor, I stood outside my and ravens room "I cant hear any movement" I thought while I slowly open the slidey door, seeing raven still fast asleep "my precious little princess" I awed at her cuteness, watching her stretching her arms and legs as her tail moved slowly in her sleep. Whilst raven is still asleep, I took all the food out of the bag, putting it on the bed on my side so raven wouldn't knock any over "now all I got to do is wait" i slowly sat on the end of the bed on my side, shuffling slowly so my back is against the headboard as I sat with my legs crossed. My stomach started to growl slightly, causing me to freeze and keeping my eye on raven "that was close" I sighed. While I was waiting, I used some of my magic to open the balcony door slightly, letting some air in to cool down our room.

About 15 minutes has passed, raven sat up as she rubs her eyes and yawns "good morning beautiful" raven looks at me with a smile on her face "morning handsome" raven turns into her dragon form as she nudges her head under my chin "your wearing red and white" raven pointed out "yep. Guess what day it is" I smiled while booping her nose with my finger. Causing raven to twitch her nose as her whiskers moved until she spots the food on the bed "breakfast in bed" I said as raven gave me the biggest smile on her face "omg I love it" I got dragged into raven as her paws are wrapped around my shoulders causing me to fall against her fur "I'm glad you love it hun" I said muffled as I pushed myself up "god your so cute" I chuckled as we began to eat our breakfast.

After we had our breakfast, me and raven walked through the hallway heading to the ground floor. When we  reached to the bottom floor, a couple workers came up to us "good morning lady raven" a few workers bowed as we walked past "morning everyone" raven smiled and bowed her head slightly in return while I was on her back. Once we got greeted to a few workers, lin and sen came up to see raven "morning lazy bones" lin joked as raven licks lins cheek "aww that's cute" sen said as raven licks Sens face as she wasnt impressed "ugh" sen gagged "now you know how I feel but I'm used to it. Ain't I" i said while patting the side of ravens dragon neck, stroking her fur as raven purrs in return "where to?" raven questioned "wherever you like my love" I said as raven walks ahead, heading towards outside.

Once we were outside in the sun, I jumped off landing on the grass as raven nudges me gently with her muzzle "what's up" I stood up straight, putting my hands on top of ravens muzzle as she lays down under the cherry blossom tree whilst I stroked her. "Nothing just wanting some cuddles" she said as she sits herself up, putting her paws on my shoulders and gently pulls me into her as she places her head just behind my back snuggling into me "aww darling" I wrapped my arms around her neck, burying my face into her fur. Inhailing her scent through my nostrils making me feel relaxed causing my dragon instincts to kick in. I let raven go as I stepped back slightly and I turn into my dragon form, "beautiful and stunning" raven went wide eyed slightly while I walk over towards her, gently bumping heads as we both layed down at the same time, we were looking into each others eyes for a good 5 minutes admiring the colours as I gently put my nose against ravens giving her a kiss "what did you think of breakfast" I said "it was good" she said while licking under my muzzle as i licked under hers in return "I'm glad. it took me a quite an effort for me to do that" I explained "it was worth it" raven growled happily as she puts one of her paws over mine and I put my other paw over hers growling lovingly as she smiles.

A few hours later, me and raven went for a fly around "the scenery is beautiful" raven said "mhmm it is" I said while wrapping my tail around ravens as she goes underneath me so our belly scales were together as she puts her paws over mine whilst looking at me. I look at her by moving my eye down slightly making me to move my head as I put my nose against hers giving her another kiss causing her to giggle "cute" I purred while we headed towards back down in the grass. When we landed, raven lays on her side as she rubs her body against the grass "having fun" I chuckled while I walked towards her, growling and licking the side of her neck as she sits her head up "i had an itchy back" she said "well rolling in the grass can work sometimes" I said while I layed beside her. Laying my head down on the grass "or I could let you scratch my back" raven smirked as she stands up slightly and shuffles closer towards me as she lays on her side.

I sat my head up slightly, watching her as she nudges her head against my chest "what are you doing my love" I smiled as raven looked at me "wanting some cuddles" raven growled happily as I gently nudge my muzzle against hers while growling calmly as she licks just under my jaw "come on then" I layed my head down, laying my body on the side as raven lays in front of me with her back against me wanting some cuddles. I put my paws over her side snuggling into her as she lays her head just under my muzzle "better" I said "mhmm" raven sighed as I wrapped my tail around hers. While we were having a cuddle, it started to get dark "lets head back inside. Its getting dark" raven turns into her semi dragon form whilst I stayed in my full dragon form "alright" I crouched down letting raven on my back as she lays on her front, letting her arms and legs dangle with her tail wrapped around my neck as she snuggles into my fur "we'll head off to bed too. Since we had a big day it tired you out" I said "no problem" I heard raven yawn as she slowly dozed off to sleep on my back.

As soon as we got back to the bathhouse, I flew straight through the balcony window. I landed on my feet, slowly walking inside with raven on my back still fast asleep. I very slowly layed myself down on the bed, gently grabbing raven by picking her up with my teeth, putting her down slowly trying to get her to snuggle into me by nudging her sleeping form with my muzzle until she felt my fur. I felt raven burying her face against my soft fur as she grips onto me gently "goodnight my precious little lady" I growled lowly as I saw raven smiling in her sleep as the low gentle growl that I made in the back of my throat makes my body vibrate slightly keeping raven calm and relaxed as I layed my head next to ravens lap closing my eyes and heading off to sleep.