i have a dragon

Hakus pov
Today was the day for us to head back home after helping frosty to deal and bring back her foster son smokey from his demon lair "thank you very much for helping us" I said as me, raven, benji and sen bowed "oh. no no no. THANK you for returning my son back to me" frosty smiled as me, raven, benji and sen raised our heads up "no problem" raven said as I turned into my dragon form and raven gets on my back, leans on her front and snuggles into my white fur comfortablely while sen and benji get on and sat behind raven "have a safe journey home you three" i turned my head and smiled at frosty then lay my eyes on smokey "wait" before I went to take off, smokey comes out of his mother's home "what is it?" I questioned through smokeys mind "I just wanted to say I'm very very sorry for treating you like crap when we were younger and a few weeks ago. I understand that you three came all your way over here to defeat me and I'm very glad you did because I don't know what was going on with me I'm never like this" smokey apologised as we looked at each other in the eyes.

We were total opposites, like a ying yang. One was black representing evil with a spot of white which represents a tiny bit of kindness and the white represents kindness, happiness and hope with a dot of black which represents a tiny bit of evil and our fur coloures shown how different we are and the same with our behaviour "well you need to get yourself sorted, try and change by becoming calm and nice for a change. Deep inside your soul. theres kindness and hope, yes it'll take time but you can do it" I explained as smokeys eyes went wide "I will haku. From now on i will change and become a polite young dragon" smokey smiled as i licked his forehead and he licks mine and we butted our heads together "look after yourself" I sighed as a comforting growl came out of me "I will and take care of your precious lady" he said as raven puts her head on top of mine and she ruffles behind my ears "dont worry about me smokey. Haku will look after me well" raven said as smokey went back inside his mothers home. For the very last time before we left I let out a growl to say goodbye to frosty and smokey and then I took off gracefully into the sky.

"How did you get on with hinata while me, haku and benji were dealing with smokey?" Raven spoke while I concentrated flying "it was fine he was nice" sen said "hes one of the strongest dragon spirits in the forest" I spoke through everyone's minds "wait what?" Benji said feeling shocked "he's a static electric dragon spirit because hes yellow and white he conducts electric shocks to enemies" I explained telepathically "that explains why I keep on getting electric shocks" sen rolls her eyes as she shivered at the thought "oooooooo shocking" raven giggled as I giggled by letting out a laughing kind of growl "even haku finds it funny" benji joins in the laughing moment as I heard a loud slap "ow what was that for?" benji whined as his lisp gives way "for laughing at me" sen huffs "hey me and haku were laughing why didnt you slap us?" I saw raven grinning at sen in the corner of my eye "because you two are the master and the mistress of the bathhouse and I have respect" sen scoffed "only when we're at work chihiro" raven said.

Sen gave raven a shocked look as she called sen by her real name "I thought you only call me Sen when were at the bathhouse?" I raised my head right up as I had a really bad itch in between my horns "we do. Sometimes it's a bad habit" raven explains as I growled trying to get ravens attention. Making her patting the side of my neck just near the itch was which made the itching worse "what's wrong hun?" Raven asked as my pupils went dilated and my mane went puffy "I have a very very bad itch on the back of my head and I cant reach while I'm flying" I spoke through ravens mind as I got desperate by growling calmly until i felt fingers and nails scratching on the back of my head and just behind my ears the itch went away "much better" I ducked my head down slightly so raven can get to the itchy spot on the back of my head.