siblings and decisions

Hakus pov
A few weeks has passed since smokey killed my and ravens enemy, me and raven returned back to the bathhouse from my river "since when did you two get back?" Lin questioned "since 2 weeks ago" raven smiled as she snuggles her head under my chin and licks my cheek "oh just the fact I didn't realise that you both returned" lin said as sen stood beside her "anyway did yous have a good break?" lin asked "yeah it was good. Wasn't it darling?" I said while looking at raven in the corner of my eye. Kissing the side of ravens muzzle and stroking her forehead as she purrs "yep" raven replied as I felt her tail move from left to right on the bottom part of my back "good" lin said as she ruffled sens hair and sen whines "stop doing that lin" she said "you've never changed a bit huh" lin grinned as I ruffled sens hair "haku stoooooopppppp" sen continued to whine and throw a hissy fit by stomping her feet "I'm only messing. You need to stop throwing hissy fits like that" I sighed "why should I?" Sen snapped "because its embarrassing and your at work and theres customers walking around. You don't want to cause a scene where other workers are willing to take the Micky hmm" I growled quietly as I warned her.

Making sen freeze on a spot and shook her head "good. you behave yourself for me and your brother or yubaba will have you" raven said as she grinned causing sen to run off to find lin. Until sen stopped and turns around "what do you mean by the word. Brother?" Sen gives me and raven a confused look "you are my sister" I said "no I'm not" sen snapped "umm yes you are" I said calmly "no I am not your sister" sen stomps her foot "yes. Stop acting like a 5 year old and get moving" I whisper growled whilst I made sen turn around and get her to go off "I'm not acting like a 5 year old" sen mumbled under her breath as I was just about to lose my temper since she was pushing my limit "I heard that straight from your mouth since I have a good sense of hearing. Stop whinging, act like a grown up your not in school. your at work, in public. Theres customers walking in and out of this building, and they wouldn't want to see a worker throwing a fit. Do you want that embarrassment?" I quietly said through clenched teeth as sen shakes her head, bows and runs off "wow siblings" raven sighed "yep. We both fight sometimes" I said while walking through the hall and on the floors doing monitoring as raven clings onto my back still "so I'm guessing she thinks that your not her brother?" Raven asks "nope, she always thought she was a single child but in fact I'm her older brother" I explained "ah right" she said whilst flicking one of her ears.

Making my neck itch a bit "your ear flicks are making my neck itch" I smiled "sorry" raven growled calmly as she licks under my jawline instead "its alright" I replied while stroking ravens muzzle with my fingers making her purr happily "I'll get my own back with the ear flicks" I whispered in ravens ear as she flicks her ears again "how are you going to do that?" Raven smirked "you'll see" I said while kissing the side of ravens face as we went outside near the fields.

When we got to the fields, me and raven saw benji and shun near the cherry blossom tree in the distance chilling "ever seen a snake and a falcon spirit hanging out together?" I spoke through ravens mind "nope but I have now" raven replies as she climbs off my back and rubs herself against me lovingly. My inner dragon was begging me to come out, so I transformed into my dragon form. I growled happily as I nuzzled under ravens jaw and licked the side of her neck near her belly scales as she started to purr, giving me a lick and a nuzzle in return "we can clearly see what you two are up to" benji shouted as me and raven turned our heads slightly "so" raven said "get a room" said shun "we have. it's on the top floor" raven smirked as I let out a growling giggle. I was in a lovey dovey mood so I gently laid on top of raven and started to give her some loving by licking her face.

Ravens pov
Whilst I was talking to shun and benji, haku laid on top of me and started licking my face "someones wanting some loving" benji and shun laughed "no problem with that" I raised my head right up so my nose was pointing towards the sky so haku can continue what he was doing "I'm so jealous" shun sighed "I'm sure you'll find someone" haku spoke through shuns mind as he stopped licking my face which caused me to give him a questionable growl "why'd you stop?" I said while I looked at him "I wasn't done anyway I was about to do this" Haku let out a mischievous growl as he started sniffing behind my ears and began to nibble my ears which caused my ears to perk up following with my fur to become fluffy and I purred quite loud "what's with the fluffiness?" Shun asked "goosebumps" haku smiled as he licked my ears "it always happens when he either licks or nibbles my ears and behind my head" I explained as haku tucks his paws underneath me which made me freeze since they were cold "cold paws" I yelped slightly as my eyes dilated "sorry love" haku spoke through my mind as he playfully nipped one of my ears.