hakus cabin/ feeling free

Ravens pov
I woke up with the smell of food. I lazily got out of bed as I slowly crawled towards haku "good morning my love" haku turns around as he puts his hands on my muzzle. Kissing my nose and just near my whiskers "morning handsome" I purred while I smiled and started to lick his cheek as I put my forehead against hakus chest while I put one of my paws on his arm "aww your wanting your morning cuddles" he cooed as I let out a gentle growl "come on then. We can eat breakfast and have a cuddle at the same time" haku grabs some food that I knew it was bacon, eggs, two cups of tea and some prawns "I can smell fish" i pointed out as haku sits on the sofa near the fireplace in the living room.

I looked around as there was a coffee table in the middle with a rug underneath, just beside the fire place theres a fish tank with a few fan tailed gold fish swimming around. there was a few wind chimes near the window as I had a closer look at one of them. One of the wind chimes had a little dragon on it and there was a rectangular bookmark thing that was dangling down with a string attached. it had a cherry blossom pattern with a few fish on it "I see you noticed my wind chimes" haku puts his hand just on top of my ear. Scratching it which made me lean against his side "yeah they're pretty" I said "after breakfast I can show you around if you like?" Haku suggested "I'd love that" I said as we started eating our breakfast.

After breakfast, haku shows me around his place, "this is the kitchen. Obviously I make food and drinks" I looked around as there was white shelves, a fridge freezer, cupboards that was filled with dishes, cups, bowls etc. "I also have a garden" my eyes went wide "how big?" I questioned "big enough to make it look nice" haku smiled while I climbed on his back and rest my head on his shoulder. When we got to the garden, I couldnt stop smiling "you have a pond" I said feeling surprised while I climbed off of hakus back "yep I also do exercises as well" he said "where?" I said as haku gets me to follow him "just over here" haku stands just next to his pond as there was a little japanese garden just a few metres away "so you do exercises just near your pond and your little japanese garden?" I said "yes. Come and look at this".

Haku shows me his japanese garden as it wasnt like a normal garden. This one was different. There was no grass just sand and stones and bamboo "I make little pretty designs in the sand with my fingers" haku shows me his art skills as he stands up after a good 30 minutes "that is pretty" I said "I do it every few weeks" he said. The design that haku made in his Japanese garden was a koi with little waves in the background as the stones show little islands as the sand shows water "now lets go to my river. I wanna show you something" haku picks me up and puts me over his head so I was sprawled on his back.

Hakus pov
After a 15 minute walk, we stopped near a river "here we are" i smiled "it's so big" ravens eyes went wide as she couldn't stop looking at how beautiful my river is "I know but that's not all" raven gets off my back and turns into her semi dragon form "what do you mean?" Raven gets confused as she has one ear down and her other ear is pointing up "you'll see" I smirked while I took my kimono and flip flops off leaving me in my shorts and I got raven to come with me "wait I dont want to get drenched" raven takes her kimono off leaving her in her bathing suit which had a big dragon on the back "since when did you pack that with you?" I said as I couldn't stop looking at her "before we left" she said as raven jumps into the water "wait for me beautiful" I jumped in the water as I saw raven swimming under the water.

I swam over towards her and she looks up at me, I smile in return as we held each others hands and swam up to the surface to get air "follow me. I want to show you something" we both took a deep breath and went back under the water, raven keeps a hold of my hand so she wouldn't lose me and I gently squeezed her hand to reassure her as we swam towards a cave "an underwater cave?" Raven questioned telepathically "yep wait until we get there" I replied as we swam up to the surface in the cave.