going back to normal

Ravens pov
It was the next morning, I woke up with haku running his hands through my fur since I was in my dragon form on the sofa "morning sleepy head" I opened one eye as I saw haku facing me as sen and zeniba were at the table eating their breakfast "what time is it?" I yawned as I stretched my body with my tail in the air "its 9am" said sen "ugh I'm going back to sleep" I layed my body back down whilst I lay my head down on hakus lap since he was sat next to me on the sofa "come on once you have some food in you you'll wake up fully" haku picks me up as he lifts me up above his head kissing my belly scales letting out a fit of giggles as he turns me around and wraps his arms around me so my back was against his chest and i put my paws over his arms as I started to lick under his chin lovingly.

"Looks like that woke her up" zeniba smiled while haku gave me a steamed bun and I started to eat it as he begins to eat his own food "what's happening then?" I said "we need to start heading back to the bathhouse since we need to get back to work" haku said "who will be doing the flying though?" Said sen "we could do half and half" said haku "I dont mind or the both of us can fly as sen will be on one of our backs" I pointed out "any will do" he said as we finished eating our breakfast. After breakfast, sen has just finished packing her stuff and zeniba helps her put the bags on one of our backs since haku turned into his dragon form.

He comes over towards me nuzzling into me as he licks the side of my face "come on hurry up" sen whined as we both looked at her "whatever" I growled as haku nibbled one of my ears playfully and I gently nibbled one of his ears in return "have a safe journey" zeniba waved goodbye as sen gets on my back as me and haku takes off into the sky. Whilst we were in the air, it was pure silence "how are you feeling my love?" I look at haku as he looks at me letting out a gentle growl as he talks to me telepathically "I'm alright just a little tired still" I replied back as haku nudges my face gently with his muzzle lovingly hearing Sen squealing "someones fangirling" haku smirked as he looks at sen in the corner of his eye and puts his nose against mine causing sen to fan girl even more almost falling off of my back "I nearly fell off" sen grips onto my horns as she rests her chin just behind my horns slightly.

Whilst me and haku are in flight, hes been teasing me non stop by rubbing his face against mine and nibbling my ears and licking under my jaw "haku stooop" I smirked as I growled lightly gently twirling one of his whiskers with my paw as he smiled at me "I just want cuddles" haku whined as he let out a type of growl that sounded like he was upset "when we get back you can cuddle me all you want" I gave haku a reassuring look and licked under his chin as we picked up the pace. A few hours later, we arrived back at the bathhouse "good to see you master and mistress" a few workers greeted us as sen gets off my back and ran off to go find lin "it's good to be back" I said as haku turns into his human form and gets on my back as he nuzzles into my fur "so fluffy and soft" I heard happy sighs coming from haku as I felt his face nuzzling into my back making my fur to become fluffy while I was walking towards the top floor "hey raven" I stopped dead tracks as we saw lin walking towards us with sen next to her "hey lin" I turn my body so I was facing lin and i lower my head slightly as she puts her hands on my muzzle "I'm guessing you missed me" i said "definitely. its so quiet without you and haku" she said.

"I bet it gets a bit boring?" Haku said as he gets off my back and puts his hands behind my ears starting to ruffle them "sometimes but at least were getting peace away from sens nagging and whining" lin whispered as I let out laughing growl "true" he said as I climb on hakus back and I rest my head on his shoulder, Nuzzling under his chin in the crook of his neck.

Hakus pov
Whilst I was talking to lin, I felt raven climb onto my back as she snuggles her head under my chin in the crook of my neck. I felt her purring as the light vibration is against my back "someones wanting cuddles" lin smiled "mhm ravens been tired since she woken up this morning. Havent you beautiful" I said as I looked at raven "yep" raven yawns as i felt her back paws stretch one by one "you do know that you dont need to grip your back claws into me just chill" I said "but what If I fall?" Raven said "you wont the grip in your front paws will do" I gave raven a reassuring smile as I kissed ravens muzzle "were off back to work see yas" lin walks off with sen following behind as I walk into the elevator going to the top floor.