escaping right in the night

Ravens pov
It was the evening and haku wakes me up by nudging me "heyyyy" I opened my eyes and sat up while yawning "hey haku" I felt tired still and terrified "are you alright" he asked "I guess so just wanting this stupid thing to come off" i looked at haku in the eyes as tears started to run slightly "why would yubaba want to do this to me" I sobbed while nuzzling into haku's neck "I dont know. she can be harsh sometimes, but I never seen her being that harsh especially to you" haku was very shocked "I dont get it I'm a young dragon spirit. I'm supposed to be happy here in my new home, new friends and especially with you. I'm not going to let yubaba stop me, there's no way I'll let her use me for her dirty work" I said "I'm glad your putting her in place. you've got me for back up" said haku as he licks my forehead and my mane while I laid on the wooden floor purring "yubaba is an evil bitch I knew straight away" I said while sighing "I know but dont worry we will figure a way to get that thing off" he said "I hope so" I said.

When haku went to stand up on his feet to move around he couldn't move and neither could I "what the hell" we both said at the same time while looking around until haku looks at his neck and to mine "no no no no no no no no NOOOOOOO" I start to panic "what is this" I said as haku tries to calm me down "we need to get out of here" I said as I went to run towards to the door halfway away from the door I yelped in pain "raven are you alright" haku gets concerned while I shook my head "I'm alright but I cant get to the door" i explained as haku walks towards the door and happens to the same to him. in the corner of my eye i saw a chain attached to the collar that I had but also is attached to haku. he had a collar on with a chain attached to the wall stopping him from moving about and haku looks at mine as I have a chain attached to the wall "FOR GOD SAKE YUBABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Me and haku roars extremely loud making the whole bathhouse shake and we heard loads of footsteps coming "haku, raven" we heard lin on the other side "LIN THANK GOODNESS ITS YOU. GET US OUT OF HERE" I said "what happened" she said as haku explains "DONT WORRY WE WILL GET YOU OUT OF THERE" lin shouts as we heard quick footsteps turning to silence "I'm scared" I cried "everything will be alright darling as soon as we get out of here, we will go to zeniba" I got confused "zeniba is yubabas twin sister. dont worry zeniba is lovely shes the exact opposite of yubaba" haku explains as I felt relieved "I'm glad" I said while snuggling into hakus neck while haku snuggles into me.

After 10 minutes we heard quick footsteps "I'm back. i have the key the door was locked" lin says as she unlocks the door and runs inside my and hakus room "oh my god this is so disturbing" lin takes a deep breath and tries to get the chain off and the collars off "I have a shock collar on mine" I said "damn it that's why it's so hard as theres metal in there" she said "here I found out something. somewhere on the collar there's a thin layer of leather that we can pry off" haku says as I dug my claws in on the wall scratching to get out "hey sweetheart its alright everything will be alright" haku comforts me as he grabs the collar and manages to get the collar off my neck "that's so much better" I said "I'm glad. now let's get this one off" he said while I get my jaws and pull the chain off the wall using my strength "your so strong" said lin "I'm always strong" I said while snapping the collar in half by using my teeth "I'm free" haku said "great now get out of here before yubaba wakes up" lin whispers as I turned into my human form feeling tired I got on haku's back laying my head between his horns while holding on and haku immediately flies out the window in great speed.

Once we got free and got out of the place I couldn't stop crying "I'm so relieved" I said while breathing heavy "I'm glad your alright" he said while turning his head slightly looking at me as I nuzzled into hakus fur "you comfy on there" haku giggles "yeah I cant stop smelling your mane" i said while breathing in hakus scent making me rub my head against his fur "what are you doing" said haku "nothing just cant get enough of how fluffy you are" I said as I ruffled hakus fur making him growl happily "why are you smelling my mane" haku asks "you smell sweet. like you've been rolling into something" I said "oh yeah I've been rolling in the grass under the cherry blossom tree. some of the flowers fell off and were on the ground so I was in the tree rubbing my whole body against the flowers" haku explains as I giggled and smelled the sweet flowery scent from hakus mane "your so obsessed with the smell" he said "I know they're sweet" I said as haku lands on the ground and walked.

While we were walking, I transformed into my dragon form and haku turns into his human form getting on my back and constantly kept on ruffling my fur "ohhhh your such a fluffy dragon your just so adorable and cute" haku went into baby mode where he was constantly fangirling over my fur "yeah I get it I'm fluffy" I said as he keeps on being silly so I shutted him up by licking his face and being playful "your so playful" said haku "obviously I ain't going to be the boring type" I said as haku swings his legs back and forth since they were dangling from where he was sitting and started to play with my cheeks "you have such a baby face" he cooes as I roared like a velociraptor giving him a fright "you just scared the shit out of me. making me jump as I accidentally lobbed a rice ball behind me" I giggled at hakus reaction "sorry baba" i kept on giggling as haku shoves a dumpling in my mouth "what was that" i asked as i swallowed the dumpling "it's a dumpling it's got chicken and beef in it" my stomach went "that tasted good. I'm starving" i said as haku feeds me some food "there better having a happy dragon than a unhappy dragon" he says while ruffling both of my ears making me purr and growl happily.

While haku was on my back and I continued to walk, he got a little bored "I'm bored" he says as he sighs "it is getting kinda boring with pure silence" I said as haku has an idea "shall we sing a song" he suggests "sure why not" I said as me and haku starts singing to make the journey less boring.

About an hour passed after we were singing random songs, we arrived at zenibas place and she stood just outside the door clapping "you two are very talented" she said as we both bowed "thank you. We got a little fed up so we decided so sing random songs to take the time away" said haku as he got off my back and I went into my semi dragon form feeling shy "my is this the other dragon spirit you've been telling me about" zeniba looks me up and down mesmerising my glow in the dark dragon horns as I stayed close to haku "your horns are showing sweetheart" I looked at haku as I blushed "oops" I said while touching my horns "dont worry about that my dear. come in" zeniba walks us in and closes the door behind us.

I looked around and there was a fireplace with a table and chairs sitting in front of it and a small kitchen in the corner "this is pretty" I said "thank you dear" said zeniba as we all sat down on the sofa and haku explains what's been going on "oh my goodness. my sister is at it again your welcome to stay here for as long as you like" zeniba offers "thank you very much we really appreciate it" said haku as he bows and helps zeniba to set the guest room up for me and haku "I wont be long darling" said haku as he kneels down so we were looking at each other eye to eye and he kisses me and placed his forehead on mine as tears started to come and flow "were safe here no need to panic" haku comforts me as I start to calm down.

After haku helps zeniba with the guest room, they came back in the living room. In the corner of my eye I saw a black spirit with just a mask and zeniba noticed "ah no face come and say hello" she said as the black spirit called no face comes over and greets me and haku "I'm raven dont worry about me I'm quite shy" I said as I went all shy and no face began to touch my glowing horns "he likes your dragon horns" said haku as no face nods and says ah in agreement "thank you. I'm a dragon spirit just like haku" I smiled "well I'm a river spirit remember I turn into a dragon" haku pointed out as I began to yawn "were off to bed" said haku as me and haku went into the gues room and got settled "I'm glad we got out of there. but what about the others" I said "dont worry, yubaba wouldn't do anything to the other spirits" said haku as we both layed down on the bed and cuddled into each other as I had my head in the crook of his neck trying to get warm "you comfortable" he said "yeah" I sighed as we fell asleep in each others arms.