haku gets protective and jealous human

Ravens pov
It was morning, me and haku woke up with a very loud bang “what was that" haku sits up quickly and carefully so I wouldn’t fall “I have no idea" I said as me and haku went out of our room through the hallway, down in the elevator to the ground floor. When we got to the ground floor, all the workers were rushing to get to work “did anyone hear that loud bang this morning” haku’s voice echoes throughout the bathhouse, making everyone go silent “yes it was me” lin puts her hand up while walking towards us and stops “what happened" haku questions keeping me close as I got spooked from the loud bang “guess” lin folds her arms in annoyance “don’t tell me it’s frog again" haku said while face palming himself “correct. and also look who i found and dragged in" lin walks away from us going into the crowd of workers and comes back out dragging a young girl “a human" haku stands in front of me guarding so the human wouldn’t harm me. his dragon instincts kicks in immediately “what is she doing here" he growled as I couldn’t stop shaking in fear. haku notices and grabs my hands from behind his back so I wrapped my arms around his waist and he spoke telepathically “your alright sweetheart your safe with me. I’ll make sure you stay close I don’t trust this human" I took a deep breath as I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck purring and growling while looking at the human girl she seems to be younger than me and haku so I telepathically replied to haku “she looks like a child I’m guessing the age of 11 or 12” haku replies back “i agree we’re both older and mature than her as we’re in our early 20,s” he said while keeping his eyes at lin and the human girl with a serious look “I found her in a bush outside of the bathhouse she told me her parents turned into pigs” lin explains “what is your name" haku questions confidently as the young girl looks up “chihiro” the girl named chihiro said as she felt confused until she realized where she was "HAKU. LIN. ITS ME SEN" She shouts as all the workers and haku are all confused as the human girl lays her eyes on me "haku who is she" chihiro looks down at haku as she saw him holding my hand "it's none of your concern" haku said sternly as he kept a straight face "we don't remember having a worker called sen" said the foreman “lin take her to your room to get her a bathhouse uniform and she’ll be with you for work” haku looks at the little girl named chihiro with a straight face still as lin gives him the thumbs up “come on let’s go" haku telepathically talks to me while we walked away from the crowd as all the workers went back to work.

Me and haku went around the bathhouse, checking up on everyone as usual until we reached to lin as she and the human girl called chihiro was scrubbing the big tub “hey lin" haku said as I stayed silent “hey you two” lin notices me hiding behind haku as i popped my head out from under haku's arm “I’m just a bit nervous” I whispered to lin “I understand” she said as chihiro was still scrubbing the tub “just make sure she doesn’t do anything stupid or ridiculous” haku said as he looks at chihiro with the same look he gave her earlier “don’t you worry. I’ll keep an eye on her" lin said as she smiles at the both of us and I looked at haku as he looked at me while he kisses my cheek.

In the corner of my eye, I saw chihiro looking at me and haku and she suddenly just snapped “can’t you do that somewhere else" she scoffs disgustingly as my dragon instincts start to kick in causing me to growl. Haku notices and gives chihiro a death stare look through gritted teeth, so he gives me a kiss on the lips and hugs me as he gets lin to stand next to me and I watched haku going up to chihiro having a go at her “excuse me. I would recommend you to show some respect. I am the owner who runs this place and that young lady that is standing near lin shaking in terror, is my partner so I would suggest you to stop and behave for god sake” haku gives her another angry look and turns around and walks away from chihiro and comes towards me “come on darling” he said while putting his forehead against mine while hugging me and grabbing my hand walking off “see you later lovelies” lin waves as haku smiles and waves back.

After work, me and haku are outside sitting under the shady cherry blossom tree eating lunch “are you feeling any better" haku asks as he looks at me with his arm laying behind the back of my shoulders “just a little bit. I’m still nervous slightly” I said while eating a rice ball “I’m in a very protective mood at the moment. because of what happened earlier so please don’t mind me constantly putting you behind my back my love” he said while picking me up and laying me down against his chest so my back was against his stomach and his back Is against the tree “I’d rather have you being protective over me than losing me" I said while sighing deeply feeling comfortable “I’m glad. I am the type of spirit that’s a one person. I mean I get extremely protective to my loved ones and friends especially you” he said while putting his hand on my cheek stroking it with his thumb while I smiled at him “do you always get a feeling your always being watched" I looked up at haku as he looks down at me in the eyes “yes. that’s why I always tend to look around” he said as he scans the area making sure chihiro wasn't spying on us as she’s been constantly doing that since lin has found her until he spots her up in the tree.

“hey I told you to leave us be" haku growled as chihiro climbs down a branch sitting down on the one above me and haku keeping a distance “I just wanted to see what you two are doing” she said as I got extremely terrified. haku knew by looking at my dragon tail and chihiro notices “your a dragon spirit” she questions “she is but I'm not I'm a river spirit and I remember you chihiro. You are the human girl that I helped years ago" haku explained as he kept me close "but what about our promise" she said "that was years ago chihiro. Since then I moved on, i found love again with her" haku looks at me as he pecks my lips lovingly as I was still stressed "why are you here with my haku" chihiro scoffed as haku looks at chihiro giving her a death glare "excuse me. Your haku. Nah love I dont think so. Haku found me, as soon as we looked at each other for the first time. We fell in love. Hes a dragon and I'm a dragon, anyway spirits and humans dont connect. it's only spirits with spirits and humans with humans" raven explains as haku is getting slightly bored and annoyed while trying to calm me down “oh. Right" chihiro said in a annoyed tone, haku immediately snaps "look I've moved on alright just get back to work. I told you to respect us especially me now I’m asking you nicely can you give us some space please” he said trying to stay calm as my dragon fur on my tail was still fluffed up slightly but not as much.