yubaba and chihiro returns

Hakus pov
It was the next day, all the workers get up and start doing their jobs as usual "master haku" one of the workers comes up to me and bows while I have raven in my arms as shes in her dragon form chilling against my chest lazily "hey what's up" I say while I bow back in return "we had a bit of an accident" raven and my eyes go wide "what accident" said raven while I raised my eyebrow "we were cleaning the tub as normal for a customer and as we went to get a bath token to fill the tub one of the workers slipped from the end of the tub while he tried to get out" the worker shows me to the other worker as me and raven sees frog with a rag and a towel around his head "frog" me and raven say at the exact same time "dont worry about me master haku and mistress raven. I'll be fine" raven turns into her semi dragon form as I put her down on her feet while we helped frog to stand up and get him to walk towards a nearby bench "I'll get lin to take a look and clean that injury. Just keep the rag still to stop the bleeding" I explained while I quickly pick raven up in my arms and ran around the ground floor looking everywhere until raven see's lin "LIN" raven shouts as we both spotted lin putting her head up from the tub "hey guys what's up" she climbs out of the tub and walks up to us "we need you immediately, frog had an accident and hes got a head injury" lin went wide eyed as I sped walk back to the injured worker while carrying raven at the same time with lin following from behind.

When we arrived back, lin checks frogs injury as she cleans the wound and applies a bandage "your better off having a few days off work to rest I dont want you feeling dizzy or Ill especially after seeing that injury on your head" I explained as a few male workers helps frog to stand and take him up to his room. Once everything is back to normal, me and raven went into our room "that head injury was quite bad" said raven "yeah it was but at least it's been cleaned up" I said while putting raven down on the bed as she turns into her dragon form and climbs back up into my arms straight away "I don't want to be put down yet" she said while licking my face "your in a cuddly mood I see" I giggled slightly while ruffling ravens dragon fur with my fingers making her growl happily until she digs her claws into my skin to get a grip so she wouldn't fall "sharp claws darling take it easy" I said while raven eases her grip from her claws "sorry" she said "its alright but you do have a good grip though" I smiled as she smiles back at me.

A couple hours flew by, I was sitting down on the floor on my knees in front of the fire warming myself up since it was a bit cold. I put my head up slightly seeing raven sprawled all over the floor in front of me on her side with her eyes shut and her paws stretched out enjoying the warmth of the flames in front "are you hogging over the fire again beautiful" I shuffle myself slowly towards raven as she sits her head up and looks at me half asleep "nope" she gave me a smirk while laying her head back down "yes you are" I giggled slightly as I turn into my dragon form and I started to tease her by nudging her slightly "what are you doing" raven huffs while sitting her head up again causing her forehead to bump slightly against mine "I'm cold shift your fluffy ass" I said while shuffling my backside against ravens trying to get her to move "like to see you try" raven says as she tries her luck by laying on her back with her tail curled in a S shape which was a big mistake "I'll get my own back" I said as I start nibbling ravens tail until she wafts her tail in my face "hmm" raven sits up as she smirks at me and I turn into my human form "pleaseeeeeeeeee" I begged while throwing a fake hissy fit "that ain't going to work" raven giggles as I just lay my body against her dragon body snuggling into her fluffy tail feeling defeated "you win" I huffed "I'm sorry for teasing you" she said "don't worry we had fun though" I turn my head looking at raven as we both smiled and raven licks my face reassuringly.

About 2 hours later, we suddenly heard a load of hustle and bustle "what's going on" raven says as I stood up and scooped her up in my arms "I have no idea. Come on let's find out" I walk out of the room while carrying raven as we went down in the elevator to the ground floor. As soon as we reached to the ground floor, the noise gets louder and louder the more closer we walk towards the crowd that was full of workers "what's happening" I question a few workers in front of me while raven grips onto my arm as her paws are wrapped around my hand until her fur went very poofy and fluffy.