haku turns energetic and crazy

Ravens pov
It's been a couple of days since haku used his power to defeat the fire dragon and hes been resting all day and all night since then "hey sleepyhead" I smiled as haku opens his eyes slightly as he yawned and takes a big stretch "hey" haku returns the smile as he wraps his arms around me. Dragging me towards him causing me to fall face first onto his chest "your warm" I said "well obviously I've been in bed for a few days resting" haku chuckled while he kisses the side of my head as I cuddled into him "stealing my body heat huh" haku smirked as he turns into his dragon form. As haku is in his dragon form, he slithers out of the blanket and then lays on top of me just leaving my arms and legs showing "haku you cheek" I muffled as I tried to move which was no luck "oh I thought you were cold. Hmmm alright" haku teased as he stayed there "I cant breathe" I said as I managed to get my head out from underneath him "pop goes the weasel" haku chuckled "I'll pop goes the weasel in a minute once I get a hold of you" I mocked as I tried to grab hold of hakus muzzle as he lifts his head right up so is nose was pointing up towards the ceiling "nah ah" haku growled as he shoved his face right into my face as I raised my head up slightly.

looking up at him as his dragon nose touched mine causing me to dry it "wet nose" I giggled while I moved my tail slightly "I had a bath this morning while you were working" haku purred as he gently nudges my hands "I can tell your fur is soft and fluffy" I said while I managed to turn myself around so I was laying on my back "cuddles?" Haku looks at me already knowing what he wants "pleaseeee" haku battered his eyes as he licks my face "alright gentle giant" I smiled whilst i put my hands on his muzzle as he nuzzles into me lovingly. While we were having a cuddle, lin and sen came walking in our room "cuddles again" lin smiled as me and haku looked at the two girls standing in the door way "yep seems like he cant get enough of em hmm haku" I said as haku lays his head down beside my face as he let's out a calm growl "I can tell. Since you've been in bed for a good few days haku, raven has been doing the Usual duties" lin said as haku turns back into his human form getting under the blanket "I know we've been talking to each other through our minds back and forth plus shes been coming in to check up on me at breaks and lunches too which I'll always want to spend time with her" haku said as he cuddles into me and nuzzles his face at the back of my neck.

"Aww you two are the cutest couple" lin awed as sen pretends to gag "still in the same behaviour as usual" haku sighed as he played with my horns by running his fingers across the top of them as I slowly lay myself back so I was leaning against hakus chest "lazy" sen huffed "I'm just chilling sen, I'm on lunch break you donut" I smirked as I heard haku and lin giggle at the comeback "besides while I was at work covering for haku. Someone was constantly whining at me through my mind wanting to be with me by saying 'darliiiiinnnnnggggg comeeeeee hereeeeeeee I waaaaannnttt cudddllleesssssssss' every 5 minutes" I looked at haku as he smirked at me "your cuddly and cute plus your soft when your in your dragon form due to the fur, whenever I lay my head against your dragon body your like a soft cloud that relaxes me better than this flat pillow" haku sits himself up as he flings the pillow across the room. Almost hitting lin as it lands on sens face "gotcha" haku laughs as sen throws the pillow back to us as I catch the pillow with one hand "nice catch" said lin "thank you" I said as I turn into my dragon form.

I lay myself down as haku crawls over towards me and lays his head against my side as he takes a big stretch and yawns as he started to munch on a steamed bun and taking a few small sips of his tea that lin bought up for me and haku "we'll leave you two be and hopefully you'll be back to your normal self haku" lin gives us the thumbs up "thank you" he said as lin walks out of our room leaving sen behind "SEN COME ON YOU DUMB BUTT SHIFT IT" sen shakes her head out of her daydreams and runs out of the door causing her to run into the side of it "COMING" she said as we giggled at the actions and lins comment "dumb butt" haku snorted as he tried not to spit his tea everywhere "butt butt" haku chuckles while he puts his half empty cup of tea down beside him as he runs his hand over my tail "are you telling me that I have a fluffy butt" I took a slight deep breath as I exhaled through my nose.