visiting zeniba

Ravens pov
"I told you chihiro no, I love raven shes the love of my life. When I say no. I mean NO. JUST STOP ASKING ME SAYING 'PLEASE DUMP RAVEN SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU ANYMORE', THATS ENOUGH OF YOUR EXCUSES. I AM NOT TOLERATING YOUR BEHAVIOUR ANYMORE. RAVEN IS MINE AND THAT'S FINAL."

"B-but please remember when you saved me and I got you to remember your name" "that was years and years ago chihiro. I moved on, I'm with raven now. When I say I've moved on don't you understand. Will you please PLEASE give me some space and leave me be. Get back to work. I'm heading back in MY room to see MY girlfriend"
"Fine be that way then" "whatever get the hint I. DON'T. LOVE. YOU. IN. THAT. WAY"

I woke up in the middle of the night with arguing in the hallway, I sat my head up looking around and then I suddenly realized that hakus not in the room "haku" I whispered as my ears were laying flat slightly "darling" I got off the bed pacing around the room by going into the bathroom then back in the bedroom then outside on the balcony. I sat on the end of the balcony doing a dragon call where they call for their mate to come. I started feeling nervous until I heard fast footsteps and I saw haku opening the door and closing it behind him quickly "I heard your dragon call. I'm so sorry for waking you up like this especially in the middle of the night" I walked back inside the bedroom going towards haku as he put his hands under my head, stroking just above my upper lips brushing his thumbs under my whiskers "I heard shouting is everything alright" haku stays silent for a few seconds looking at me in the eyes "we need to get out of the bathhouse for a couple days. Long story short chihiro is starting up her immature behaviour again. I thought her behaviour has changed but looks like it hasn't" haku sighed as he kisses my muzzle.

I return the kiss by licking his face as I walked past him going towards the bedroom door "where are you going hun?" haku questions as he had a sound of feeling confused and worry in his voice "gonna have a little talk with chihiro" I walk out of the room hearing haku speed walking behind me "I'm coming with you" he said while I sped walk causing haku to jog as he jumps on my back landing perfectly just at the back of my head "once I have a little chat with her. We'll head up to see yubaba and then we can head off" I explain "sounds good how about seeing zeniba. we havent seen her for ages" haku Pats and rubs the side of my neck "great sounds like a plan" I said while purring.

"Hey. We need to talk" chihiro stood up and turns her head as a few other late night workers and lin stops what they're doing seeing me with haku on my back as the workers watched the commotion "I thought I told you to STOP. FLIRTING. WITH. MY. PARTNER." every step I took forward, chihiro steps backwards into a corner of the wall "even haku has told you to stop. How many times now darling" I look up at haku "about 15 times this week" haku looks at chihiro with a disappointing look on his face with his arms folded "now I'm warning you young lady. If I ever ever see you trying this again I'm sending you straight to yubaba. Actually me and haku are gonna head up there now to tell her what you've been doing. You have at least a whole week or two to change your behaviour and attitude" I snarled showing my teeth causing chihiro to become still as I turned around facing away about to leave "oh and haku wants an apology when we come back. Don't bother wasting your breath" I stop for a second and continue walking away "GET BACK TO WORK" haku looks up around telling the others to go back to work.

"She better change" I growled "I hope so too. I'm getting to the stage now where I'm had enough of her constant flirting" haku jumps off my back and turns into his dragon form rubbing his head against mine "as soon as we see yubaba and tell her what's been going on, I'm sure she'll understand why we're gonna be gone for a week" I say while yawning "I just want her to stop" haku huffs as we walked out of the elevator and head towards yubabas office.

When we got to yubabas office, me and haku bow as yubaba stops what shes doing "Yubaba we need to talk to you about something. I know it's late but it's an emergency" haku said "huh what is it this time" yubaba gives us a fed up look as she looks tired "its chihiro. Shes starting it again. I've told her thousands of times to stop and I explained the reason why. We're both getting to the stage now where we just want to get away but whenever we have a break and when we want piece to spend time together. We're constantly getting disturbed. We don't want to be couped up in our room all the time because she knocks on the door just to see what we are up to" i can tell that haku is about to explode by his teeth showing and growling "alright you two. I'll sort this out, since she's been annoying you both. I'll get her to do the big tub with lin for a few days" yubaba said "thank you yubaba. Oh and we're going to head off out for a few days to get a break" haku turns around and walks out of yubabas office with me.