cheeky haku and lay in

Hakus pov
A few months passed since yubaba and sen has returned back to the bathhouse. It was morning, I woke up with raven tucked right under my arm with her head on my chest in her dragon form "I'll just leave her be and let her sleep some more" I thought while I smiled laying a gentle kiss on the side of her fluffy head watching her having a good stretch as her dragon tail is wrapped around my leg sweetly while she yawned. Since raven is still sleeping, I heard a light knock on the door "come in" I whispered seeing lin and sen walking into the room "HEY HA-" I quickly put my index finger to my lips as sen covers her mouth with her hands "you need to be quiet. raven is still asleep" I whisper yelled "oops sorry master haku" sen bows as she apologises while looking at ravens sleeping form "its alright. Anyway what are you two up to at this time" I said while yawning and stretching myself slowly so I wouldn't disturb raven "we decided to start work early and we just wanted to bring you two lovers some breakfast" lin whispers while putting the tray down quietly on the side "thank you" I whispered while smiling slightly as lin and sen bows at the same time.

After the two girls dropped off my and ravens breakfast, lin and sen wanted to stay and talk for a little bit while I waited for raven to wake up "she looks so adorable and peaceful in her sleep" said lin as she quietly squeals on the wooden flooring as the two girls are both sat on the floor in front of me "yeah I know I just don't want to disturb her sleep as she can get quite cranky sometimes by constantly coming up to me for cuddles especially when shes on" I explain as sen has a confused look on her face "what you mean when shes on. On what?" Sen tilts her head to the side "oh you'll understand it when your a little bit older" lin says while ruffling sens hair playfully "it's hard for me to explain. it makes more sense for a female to explain" I said while taking a small bite out of my breakfast which is the usual. Onigiri as always until raven growled lowly "come here gorgeous I'll make you more comfortable" I cooed while gently putting raven over my chest as she's feeling more comfortable "there you go" I whispered as the two girls watched what I was doing "just making her feel comfortable" I said while stroking ravens dragon head as she purrs in her sleep.

"How long have you two been together" sen asks while I was twirling ravens whiskers gently with my finger "ever since I first layed my eyes on her. Yubaba sent me on a mission and told me about raven and we've never left each others side since" I said while kissing ravens muzzle as she grips onto my kimono slightly with her front paws. snuggling into me as she buries her head under my kimono slightly wanting some warmth. she stretches her dragon toes on her back paws causing me to gently tickle her toes "omg look at those cute widdle tootsies. let me touch em haku" lin squeals quietly as she gets excited. When lin went to touch ravens dragon toes, I quickly put my hand over ravens toes blocking lins hand "ah ah I wouldn't go there" lin gets confused as she gives me a disappointed look "why not" lin huffs as she crosses her arms with her head right up being sassy "because the last time I went to tickle her back paws, her reflexes got the better of her and she accidentally kicked me in the privates. Whenever I playfully tickle her toes on her back paws shes quite sensitive to the touch as she's very ticklish" i explained as sen cringed "i bet that hurt" said lin "it did so I wouldn't wanna go through that again" I sighed.

30 minutes later, raven woke up "heyy sleepy head" I said while I smiled as raven smiles back lazily moving her head slightly as she seen lin and sen smiling and waving "I brought breakfast" said lin as raven opens her mouth waiting for me to give her food "don't eat it too quickly" I say as raven chews her food slowly and swallowing it while licking her lips "feeling a little lazy again as always" raven growls happily as she rolls on her back while licking under my chin with her paws wrapped around my neck "what's up" I cooed as I blew raspberries on ravens belly scales as she chuffs playfully "can we join in" me and raven looked at sen and lin at the same time "yeah sure" I said as me, lin and sen rubbed ravens belly as we all giggled and having fun.