f i f t y - t h r e e

June 6

Saint-Denis, France

8:39 p.m.

Spectator's POV

"Please remain in your seats, we will now be landing," The pilot says through the speakers.

The few passengers standing take their seats, impatiently waiting to get off the plane. Meanwhile, over in the first class area, certain members of a certain boy group geek out over two certain people.

"Hyung, hyung!" Jungkook calls, getting his elders attention.

Namjoon turns his head to face Jungkook, who is sitting next to him.

"Look," Jungkook says.

Jungkook points over to the right side of the plane. Namjoon raises an eyebrow, giving his younger member a questioning look. Jungkook sighs annoyingly and takes his two hands, turning Namjoons head himself.

"Look at them," Jungkook whispers.

It takes Namjoon a moment to process what he is suppose to be looking at. Once realizing what Jungkook wants his hyung to see, a feeling of happiness slowly floods in. The sight of Yoongi and Y/N warms Namjoon's heart. The unofficial couple are asleep on one another,. Yoongi's head on Y/N's and her head on his shoulder, both look peaceful, both holding hands. Seokjin steals photos of the sleeping silent lovers, with Hoseok doing the same. It's no secret that there is something between the two. Everyone knows, no matter how much they deny it, they know.

<<<><><><><>>>

Your POV

"Alright, here are your keycards," Sejin sighs, walking over to us.

"And the rooms they go too," He adds.

Sejin hands one keycard to each of us, along with a little piece of paper with the room number on it. Without looking at either, I put them in my sweatpant pocket. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose. I forgot jetlag was a thing. Why is it a thing? The lights in the hotel lobby aren't bright but they still hurt my eyes.

"So, the eight of you will be sharing rooms. Four to each room, there are two beds in each room," BangPdm explains.

That sounds amazing, a bed. I think, just imaging the comfortable bed with way too many pillows and a thick blanket. And a shower. I definitely need to shower after that plane ride. Sejin and BangPdm bounce off one another, both explaining what is going to happen within the next couple days. In a way, they remind me of teachers explaining to their students what and what not to do during a field trip. I don't pay much attention. I guess that's what an itinerary is for.

"Alright, go to your rooms, rest up, and we'll see you in the morning," Bangpdm smiles.

I push myself off of the wall I was leaning on, take my things and start walking to the elevator. Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and I squeeze into one of the elevators. I take my keycard out with the piece of paper.

ROOM: 25

FLOOR: 5

"Funny, we're all in the same room," Jimin says.

"It was meant to be," Taehyung tiredly half smiles.

I guess sleep is calling all of us. I think, watching the pixelated number increase.

"Heads up, I call dibs on the shower first," I say.

The elevator doors open and I walk out first, looking for our room. I walk down the hallway, the emerald colored carpet looks brand new. Found it. I read over the golden numbers once more and swipe my card.