t h i r t y - s e v e n

10:50 a.m.

Your POV

"Thank you for breakfast, it was really good," I thank Seokjin, as we walk out the elevator.

"You're welcome, I'm glad you liked it," He smiles.

I stand in front of my studio, "Well, I have to get back to work," I tell him.

"Right, um, I have something for my solo track. I was wondering if you could take a look, let me know what you think about it?" Seokjin says, crossing his arms behind his back.

I feel my ears perk up, "I would love to, come into my lair," I reply, opening my studio door.

Seokjin smiles, "Great," he says.

Seokjin walks into my studio, I follow and close the door. My eyes sweep the area, feeling a little embarrassed. I really should have cleaned up a little more, I tell myself menatlly face palming myself.

"Sorry for the mess," I sigh, walking to my desk.

"This, this is actually the neatest I've seen a studio," Seokjin says, looking around.

"Really? This is probably the messiest I have been," I reply.

"Oh, you haven't seen messy," he chuckles.

I finish typing in my password and sit down in my chair.

"So, can I see what you have?" I ask, my attention on Seokjin.

"Oh right, hold on a sec," He says, taking his bag and digging through it.

"Alright, here you go," Seokjin hands me a notebook.

I take it. The notebook is opened to a page, at the top it says 'EPIPHANY'.

"Is this it?" I ask him, double checking that this is what he wants me to take a look at.

Seokjin nods his head, "yes".

I begin to read his work. His handwriting is nice, I think to myself. As his work continues to the next page, I flip it. My eyes dance over each word and sentence. I couldn't help but feel proud. The amount of talent and passion that comes from Seokjin and each member is amazing. I read what I believe is the bridge.

I may be a bit blunt, I may lack some things

I may not have that shy glow around me

But this is me

My arms, my legs, my heart, my soul

"Wow," I breathe out.

"What? What is it?" Seokjin asks impatiently.

"It's beautiful," I tell him.

Seokjin's eyes widen, "Real-Really? You think so?" He questions, close to falling off of the chair.

"Every word. The title, the lyrics, it's all beautiful. The way it flows, and kind of tells a story of oneself and how they are growing and loving themselves. It's just beautiful," I explain, cutting myself off from rambling.

I look back up at Seokjin. He is just staring at me.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I ask, feeling a little uncomfortable that he is just staring at me.

Seokjin's POV

I couldn't believe it, I mean I should be used to it but wow. I still can't seem to get used to it when Y/N gives me compliments. Well, I guess it's feedback? I was not expecting her to say that my lyrics are beautiful. Right? I wasn't dreaming? I'm at a loss for words.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" Y/N asks, furrowing her brows.

I snap back into reality, "No, I wasn't expecting you to say that," I tell her.

"What do you mean? I've said things like that before," She says, leaning back in her chair.

"I know but, I'm still not used to it. It feels surreal that you said that about my writing," I explain the best I can.

Y/N gives a small smile, "Well, I guess you should get used to it," she says, handing me my notebook.

I take my notebook and place it in my lap. Y/N pulls out a notepad and starts writing down something. Oh, it's our songs. . . and mine. I realize, noticing the titles. I also notice checkmarks next to some and none on the others.

"What's with the checkmarks?" I question.

Y/N puts down her pen and looks at me.

"It's so I know which songs are recorded and are set. The ones without check marks are not recorded and the ones with a line are not finished," she explains, propping her head up with her hand.

"That's smart," I mumble, nodding my head.

Maybe I should suggest that to Yoongi.

"So, do you have an idea of how you want your solo to sound?" Y/N asks.

"Sorry what?" I ask.

"Do you want it to be mellow, pop, what are you thinking?" Y/N clarifies.

"Oh, um, I'm not sure. I want it to have that pop sound but, I want it to be different," I state.

Y/N nods her head and spins to her computer.

"Here me out, pop rock melody?" She suggests.

"Oh, that's sounds cool, we can try that," I say, scooting over to her.

"Okay, well what's the melody?" Y/N asks, with a giggle.

"Right," I take a minute to think.

Y/N get's up from her computer and goes to the keyboard in the corner of the room. She starts playing chords then she adds in more notes. That's so pretty I think, enjoying the music. Y/N stops playing. I get up from my chair and go over to her.

"That was pretty," I compliment.

"Oh, thanks, I'm just playing around," She replies.

"I think I have an idea for a melody," I tell Y/N.

"Great," She smile and claps her hands together.

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you liked it(???) Have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3

P.S.- you look cute, now get some sleep<3