s i x

w e d n e s d a y
1:58 p.m.

Your POV

I smile at their dance. The amount of effort that they put in to every one of their performances and yet, they make it look effortless. Honestly, it amazes me. I softly clap, not wanting to draw attention to myself.

"Good work boys!" Sejin compliments, walking over to the group.

"Thank you. Oh, who is this?" Hoseok asks, pointing at me.

Oh the perks of knowing their names. Wait - what's with the pointing? I step out from the corner of the room to formally greet the seven men.

"Hello, I'm Moon nice to meet you," I greet formally, giving them a bow.

"Oh my! You speak Korean so well!" Hosoek smiles.

I nod my head. I'm aware I don't look Korean in any way, but dang. This never fails to annoy me. But I enjoy the amazement.

BangPdm chuckles, "Aren't you going to introduce yourselves?"

BTS jump together, huddling in an arch form.

"One! Two! Bangtan! Hello, we are BTS!" They all announce with their hand signature.

"I look forward to working with you all," I tell them.

I hope that no one can see the fact that my legs are jiggling. I don't even know if my legs are jiggling but they feel like they're about to fall off. Never knew I had JELL-O for legs.

"Why do you have a helmet?" Jungkook asks, pointing at my hands.

I dart my eyes down towards my hands, staring at my black bike helmet for a minute. I forgot I still have my helmet.

"Oh, I ride a motorcycle. Hence the helmet," I answer, holding up my helmet.

"Wow, so cool!" Jimin coos.

"Alright, Stop flirting!" BangPdm laughs.

"Since you eight will be working together Moon here will be living in the dorms with you all," BangPdm states casually.

Wait, hold up. Stop the music, I'll be doing what? I raise an eyebrow utterly confused. I just met them and he wants me to move in with them? What?

"Don't worry if they do anything tell me," Sejin crosses his arms and looks over to the boys.

"Ya! What do you think of us?" Taehyung exclaims.

"Okay boys, I'm going to trust you, but don't tempt me," I threaten pointing a finger at them.

"On that note," Sejin starts talking.

"You all finish up, get to know each other, we'll be back to drop you off at the dorms," Sejin finishes.

BangPdm and Sejin leave the room. Awkward silence time. I notice a chair on the side of the room next to a desk with a laptop setup. I walk over and sit down. I don't want to interrupt them. I place my helmet on the floor under the chair and look around at the dance room.

"Hey Moon," I hear a  low voice call me. I look up to see Namjoon walking over.

"Hey," I reply.

"We're taking a break, why don't you come sit with us," He suggests with a gentle expression on his face.

"Okay," I get up from my chair and walk over to the group with Namjoon.

"Wow, I can't believe that Moon is working with us," I hear Yoongi say.

Okay, that's the last person here I would expect that from. I smile at his statement.

"Me either," Jungkook smiles.

"This is so - cool! I mean Moon is amazing, their voice is gorgeous, and they're like a music connoisseur," Yoongi compliments - me.

Calm down Y/N. One of the many talented men of this group just gave you three compliments in one breath. Not crazy or anything.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that?" I tease, sitting down next to Yoongi.

"Oh, Hi," he speaks quietly.

"So Moon, you-you speak Korean, right?" Seokjin stutters in English, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yes, I'm fluent in both Korean and English," I state with a smile.

"Aye! Two people who can speak English," Hoseok shouts, falling onto his back.

"Okay Moon, I have a question. What is your real name?" Jimin asks, leaning forwards.

I sigh, "Are you sure you want to know?" I question.

"Yes, why not?" Jimin sits straight up.

"Y/N Miller," I tell them.

"Ooooo! I like it!" Jungkook compliments my name.

That did not just happen? Did it?

"Cool name," Taehyung smiles.

"Thank you," I awkwardly reply.

"Quick question where are you from?" Taehyung asks, propping his head up with his hands.

"New York," I answer.

"Really? That's a big move from there to here," Taehyung states.

"Why did you move?" Seokjin asks.

Ah! Why so many questions?!
I try to be subtly with pulling down the sleeve of my black turtle neck. I rub the comfortable fabric between my thumb and index finger.

I shrug, "I needed a change."

I needed to get away is what I needed.

There is a knock at the door, soon after Sejin walks in.

"Alright, time to go," Sejin states.

We all stand up from the wooden floor. I walk over to the chair that I was previously sitting on and grab my things. The nine of us walk out and huddle into the elevator.

Honestly, surprised we all can fit in here. The doors open up to show the lobby.

"Excuse me, Senior Moon?" I hear, I look over to see the desk lady.

What's her name again? Heo Sae-wa.

"Yes, Sae-wa?" I reply.

I've finally gotten a look at her. I really like her outfit, it's office attire but it still a little - fun. Her earrings are really nice. They're dangling silver ones with a star and planet at the end.

"Before you go, could I have your autograph?" Sae-wa nervously asks.

"Yes. Do you have something for me to sign?" I ask, walking over to her.

Sae-wa pulls out a pen and a piece of paper. I take the pen and sign 'Moon' with a planet. I leave a little note along with it.

"Good bye, take care," I wave, leaving with the group.

We exit through the doors, a small breeze hustles by. I separate and walk towards where I parked my bike.

"Where are you going?" One of the members call out.

I turn around back towards the group of men, "What do you mean?"I question.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Hoseok points at the van.

"I'll follow behind you guys," I say, hopping on my bike.

"Okay, don't lose us," Namjoon says.

I chuckle, "Try and keep up" I joke.

The group file in, I wait for them to leave. Once they do I take off behind them.

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this part. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Also, comment you favorite song or songs by BTS. Okay, have a good day or night, stay safe luvs <3