t w e l v e

t h u r s d a y

3:52 p.m.

Your POV

"Pizza or Chinese food?" Hoseok asks.

He holds up a pizza restaurant flier and a Chinese food flier. A wave of 'pizza' and 'Chinese' erupts from the boys. Currently listening to my recording, I feel someone nudge my arm. I turn my head to the side, to see Yoongi standing beside me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

Hmm, what should I choose. Pizza or Chinese, both bomb I think for a moment. Oh, but the lactose of cheese sounds so good even though I might be paying for it latter.

"Pizza sounds good,0" I answer, Yoongi nods his head.

"And the winner is pizza!" Hoseok exclaims, leaving the living room going into the kitchen.

"Aw, but I wanted Chinese," Taehyung pouts, crossing his arms.

I scoff, "and here I thought Jungkook was the maknae," I joke.

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, uncrossing his arms.

"Don't give me that look, baby," I tease, looking up from my phone.

"Ew! Don't flirt here!" Jungkook yells, covering his eyes.

The group laughs, I shake my head at his comment.

"Jungkook, why would I do such a disgusting thing?" I question, in an over dramatic voice.

"Are you calling me disgusting?" Taehyung asks, motioning to his body.

"I didn't call you anything," I tell him, going back to my phone.

The boys continued talking, but for me it was too loud. I get up from the couch and go to my room. Finally silence I sigh, closing my door. I make my way to my desk, and sit down. Opening my laptop I hear my phone ding. What is it now? I wonder picking up my phone.

Dae-hyun: Y/N I have some tea to spill

Me: Oh? What kind???

I reply, and then put my phone back down. Typing in my password my phone dings again.

Dae-hyun: Can I call you???

Before I could text back, Dae-hyun is already calling me. This dude. I get up with my phone in hand and peak outside my door, checking on the members. I pick up the call.

"So, what's up?" I answer, continuing to type in my password.

"Wow, not even a hello? I see how it is," Dae-hyun says.

I roll my eyes, too bad he can't see me I think.

"Anyway, me and Song-woo went on our date. We went to a cafe and then we walked around the park," he tells me.

Is it bad I forgot about that I wonder.

"Aw, that's cute," I coo, feeling happy for him.

"It was, we went to the fountain. You know - you know the one where you make a wish on a coin and - and you toss it into the water," Dae-hyun says, I hum in response.

"Well, I asked Song-woo why he didn't make a wish and such, do you know what he said?" He asks, his voice going higher out of excitement.

"Boy, how would I know. Tell me!" I say, moving side to side in my office chair.

"Okay, okay," Dae-hyun repeats, letting out a sigh.

I can tell on the other side he is smiling like a crazy person.