t h i r t y - e i g h t

2:50 p.m.

Jungkook's POV

"I'm so bored," I whine, falling onto my bed,

Jimin and Taehyung snuck out to go shopping, the hyungs not including Yoongi are at the studio with Y/N. I stayed behind since well, I was asleep and Y/N told me that I should rest. I take my phone out of my pocket and scroll through the internet.

Kookieluver: when will Jungkookie do a live again??!! I miss him!!

I see more comments, different and similar to one another. Should I do a live? I ask myself, sitting up in my bed. What would I do though? I look around my room, seeing if there is anything interesting to show and talk about with ARMY.

"I should ask Yoongi," I make my way out of my room.

I reach Yoongi's room, I knock on the door. The door opens and Yoongi is standing there.

"What's up Kookie?" He asks.

"Hyung, do you want to do a V-live with me?" I ask, holding up my phone.

Yoongi looks around his room, "to the studio," he says.

"Okay," I reply, feeling happy.

I enter the ministudio that is in the dorms, Yoongi comes in after me. I sit down in one of the chairs and prop my phone up with a book. Why is there a book? Poetry, maybe I'll read it later I think. Yoongi pulls up a chair and sits down. I start the live.

"Hello," Yoongi and I both say.

The number of views and hearts begin to rise, fast.

"How are you all?" I ask, shifting in my seat.

SHOOKYKOOK: I'm good, how are you?

plutoARMY: bad, I have a test tmr

Purplechee: how are you???

"I'm good, that's good to hear," I say, continuing to read through the comments.

"Oh, where are the others? They are not here," Yoongi says.

"They're out doing their own things," He adds.

Y/N and everyone else have been gone a while, when are they coming back? I wonder, looking at my phone for the time.

"Hey hyung, when do you think they'll be back?" I ask Yoongi.

Yoongi scrunches his nose and hums, looking at his phone.

"If they can get her out of the studio, they should be back soon," He replies.

I nod my head, taking in the information.

Immawhale: HER?? WHO IS HER???

pananda: who are they talking about?

Tired247: Girlfriend??

Spainnoi: Is it MOON?? IS IT

Krackegg: Ooo, I can't wait to see what music comes from them

Maybe we should have been more secretive I think, feeling a rise of anxiety. I look at the comments again. Some comments are about Y/N others asking if it is one of our non-existing girlfriends. I start to think of how and if I should answer.

"It is. As you all know, we are collaborating with Moon on our new album," Yoongi explains.

Oh thank you Yoongi.

I feel a slight wave of relief after Yoongi explained. I could have but, I don't think I would have said it right.

Yoongi's POV