t w e n t y - e i g h t

m o n d a y

10:43 p.m.

Your POV

"Oh, it's late," I mumble, realizing it's almost eleven.

Well, it's not that late. I promised the members, mainly Seokjin that I would be back before midnight. I know I'm going to break that promise one day. I save the draft I was working on, double checking everything is saved before unplugging my USB. I close my laptop and place it in my bag and walk out of the studio.

I walk down the hallway, I can hear music playing in another studio but I don't take the time to listen. I press the button on the elevator and enter once the doors open. Time passes as I go down floors. Finally, I reach the lobby. I hate elevators. I think, leaving the metal box.

"Have a nice night," I tell the lady working at the desk.

I push open the doors and hop onto my motorcycle, checking the time on my phone again. I hope the boys have eaten. I texted Yoongi earlier, but he didn't respond. I unlock my phone and pull up Yoongi's number. Should I call him? I ponder for a moment before pressing the call button.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Yoongi answers.

"Hey Yoongi, have you and the others eaten yet?" I ask.

"Uh, I haven't yet, but the others have," he tells me.

"Do you want...anything? Before I get back to the dorms," I offer.

I debate with myself if I want to stop by a convenience store.

"No, thanks. It's late, just come back. I was going to order take out anyway," Yoongi says, shuffling behind the phone.

"Okay, I'll see you when I get back," I say, getting ready to drive to the dorms.

"Yeah. Be careful Y/N," Yoongi replies.

"Always am," I tell him, and end the call.

<<<><><><><>>

12:12 p.m.

I arrive at the dorms, finally. Who would have thought late night traffic would be that bad. I shut my engine off and get off my bike. I make my way up the steps, before I reach the door it swings open.

"Hey, Yoongi," I greet, walking up the steps to him.

"It's past midnight," he grumbles.

I tilt my head in confusion. Why is he telling me this? I wonder, fixing the strap of my bag.

"You said you wouldn't be out past midnight," Yoongi states, crossing his arms.

I nod my head, remembering the little agreement. A cool breeze blows by, causing me to shiver through my jacket. I rub the sides of my arms trying to get warm. Why is it so cold? I see the expression on Yoongi's face change. Soften.

"Come here," he says, pulling me inside.

I don't have time to take off my shoes as Yoongi continues to pull along.

"I'll be back," Yoongi tells me, holding up his index finger and running into the kitchen.

I this money to take off my shoes. I sigh in relief as my feet are free from my shoes. My eyes can see Yoongi opening and closing cabinets. I hear water running and then being shut off. What is he doing? I question, smiling at how he waddles back and forth. I notice the untouched take-out food on the side counter. I raise an eyebrow, did he not eat? Soon after Yoongi comes out with two mugs in hand. One black mug. The other a black mug with the phases of the moon on it.