s e v e n

w e d n e s d a y
2:58 p.m.

Yoongi's POV

"So, it looks like Pdm heard your prayers," Hoseok jokes, nudging my right side.

"What?" I question, looking up from my phone.

"Oh come on, like we don't hear or see you fanboying over Moon," He says.

"What? No I don't" I deny.

I've been caught, shoot. I scoff at Hobi and continue to scroll through my phone. I can see Hobi and Jungkook smirking out of my peripheral view.

"Yoongi, you're literally reading an article about Moon," Hoseok points out.

"Yoongi," I hear Sejin call my name.

"Yes?" I answer, looking up to the mirror making eye contact.

"You're welcome," he says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I suggested to BangPdm that the seven of you work with Moon, don't think I don't hear you all fanning over them," Sejin states, emphasizing the word 'all'.

"Okay," I mumble going back to my phone.

"Hey look, it's Moon!" Jungkook points out the window.

We all turn our heads to look out the window, sure enough there they are. They look cool on their motorcycle. I think to myself. Wait, haven't I seen that bike before? I wonder, searching around my mind to figure out where I could have seen it. It hits me, the park and the coffee shop. Hold up, Moon/Y/N works at a coffee shop?

<<<><><><><>>

We arrived at the dorms, getting out of the van I don't see Y/N anywhere. Did we lose them? I question looking around. It's empty until I hear the engine of a motorcycle, never-mind. I see Y/N stop next to the van. Y/N's bike kicks up stray dirt on the street.

"Looks like you couldn't keep up," Namjoon chuckles.

Y/N takes off her helmet. Those scenes where the biker takes off their helmet are really a thing. Almost. The wind picks up and swooshes Y/N's hair around causing them to repeatedly brush the hair out of her face.

"Oh hush, there was a red light," they state, getting off their bike.

"You all go in. Moon, Seokjin will show you to the room you will be staying in. Good bye now," Sejin says, giving a salute before leaving.

"Let's go in then," Namjoon says.

"Wait, I should go get some things from my apartment," Y/N states, pointing her thumb behind her.

"It's getting late," I point out.

I don't think Y/N knew about this living situation either. That's weird that Sejin didn't tell them.

"Sorry, guys just wait, I'll be back," Y/N announces. Before any of us could say anything they had taken off.

That's one way to make an impression, I think.

Y/N takes off on their bike. The seven of us decide to go inside the dorms and relax.

"You think they live far?" Jimin asks, heading to the couch.

"How would we know?" Jungkook questions.

"Hey guys, quick thing," Seokjin starts. Oh boy.

"Since Moon is living with us, I better not see or hear any of you being nasty," Seokjin says, eyeing all of us. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you saying that? Shouldn't you be concerned with Jimin over here!?" Hoseok questions, pointing to Jimin.

He's not wrong?

"What? What are you talking about? I am appalled," Jimin exclaims, bringing his hand to his chest.

I chuckle at the two.

"Jimin out of all of us, you're the most dirty minded person," I joke.

"That's not true," he pouts, crossing his arms.

"Yea, yea, whatever you say," I tell him, walking to my room.

<<<<><>>><><>><>>>

w e d n e s d a y
6:01 p.m.

Your POV

Let's thank the clothing gods that I don't own much clothes. I mean that's also a problem I tell myself. I sling my duffel bag over my backpack that has my laptop and a few other things. Thankfully Sejin sent me the directions for the dorms.

The sun is setting.

I didn't realize that it was already late. Only another thirty minutes or so I think, looking to my phone for the directions. I turn on my right turn signal, waiting for the light. The light had just turn green and the car behind me honked its horn.

Oh, I so badly want to flip you off. I take a breath and take the turn.

<<><><><>>

Letting out a sigh, I knock on the door. Hoseok answers the door.

"Oh, you're back come on, Jin just finished cooking," Hoseok tells me, pulling me into the house. Okay then.

"Hello Moon," Jungkook greets, looking up from his phone.

"Hey Jungkook," I reply.

"See, I told you they know our names!" Jungkook smiles jumping up and down looking over to Yoongi.

"I hope I do, I've been listening to you guys for a while," I chuckle.

"And, you know you can call me Y/N, you don't have to be so formal," I add.

"What do you mean for a while?" Seokjin pokes his head out from the kitchen.

"Since twenty sixteen," I state, turning to him.

I can feel my duffle bag on my shoulder beginning to slip off. I jerk my shoulder so my bag stays on my back.

"Hey, Hoseok do you think you can show me to my room?" I turn to face Hoseok.

"Sure, follow me," he agrees, with a smile.

The two of us walk down the hallway, from what I counted there are four rooms. Each door was decorated with a sign with the members names. I noticed the abundance of pink glitter on Seokjin's door.

"Lucky you, you get your own room," Hoseok tells me, opening the door.

Wow this is a big room. I turn around in a circle looking at the room. I hear a laugh come from someone. I stop spinning and turn to Hoseok.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing, I guess you like the room?" Hoseok asks.

I nod my head, "yes."

I take off my bags and put them on the bed. I notice the little plant on the lip of the window sill.

"What's in the bags?" He asks, walking over to me.

"Clothes, my laptop and a few other things" I tell him.

"Okay, well get settled then come eat," Hoseok tells me, and leaves my room.

"Wow," I say quietly.

So, this is my room. It's so much bigger than my room at my apartment. I think to myself.

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this part. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a great day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3