f o u r t e e n

f r i d a y

7:56 a.m.

Your POV

I never went back to sleep after coming back to my room. At least not completely. I took naps in between.

7:56 a.m. My phone lights up. Since I got back to my room I've been working on my music. Working and the occasional moment of me remembering Yoongi. My god his voice, but what was I thinking?! Flipping snuggling into his hand like a lost kitten. I scold myself, once again. I brush out my hair as I wait for my song to upload.

"I really need to redo my hair," I mumble to myself.

Staring at the blue fading from my hair, I let out a yawn. Mid yawn, there is a knock at my door. I put my brush down, and get up. The door opens before I could reach it. Hoseok pops his head in.

"Oh, good morning Y/N," Hoseok greets, opening the door fully.

"Morning Hobi," I reply, a smile paints his face.

"You called me Hobi," He says happily.

I hum in response, "Is it okay for me to call you Hobi?"

"Yeah, it's more than fine," Hoseok smiles.

"So, why are you here?" I ask.

"Oh, Joon wanted me to wake you up. Anyways, get dressed we have to leave soon," Hoseok tells me and leaves.

I make my way to my duffel bag. I still haven't moved my clothes to the closet that is in my room. I don't think it matters much though, I'll only be here for three months. Not worth the effort. Thinking back to when Sejin and Bangpdm held me back for a moment pops into my head.

"Anyway, I'm sure Pdm here was about to tell you that you will also be performing with BTS," I remember what Sejin told me.

"I still haven't answered either of their offers," I tell myself.

I'm too tired, and cold to put much time into an outfit.

A/N: Your outfit

So comfy. I waddle to my desk and close my laptop placing it into my bag. I grab my phone and bag before walking out to the living room.

"Morning Y/N!" A chipper Jungkook greets me.

"Morning Kookie," I reply, ruffling his bedhead hair.

Jungkook pouts. I walk into the kitchen.

"Look who is awake and dressed!" Namjoon says, once I walk in.

"I've been up. But, good morning to you too," I reply, grabbing a mug from the cabinet.

"Coffee?" Namjoon offers, holding a full pot of coffee.

I nod my head, holding out the mug. Man I love the smell of coffee. I make my way to the refrigerator and take out the milk. I pour some into my "dirty bean" water as I like to call it.