t h i r t y - f i v e

t h u r s d a y

10:21 a.m.

Your POV

"I'm feeling just fine, fine, fine, I'll let go of your hand now. I know I'm all mine, mine, mine, cuz I'm just fine," Jungkook sings, holding one hand on the side of the headset.

Jimin proceeds to sing his part of the chorus, gently swaying himself. I can hear the faint sound of someone knocking on the door. I turn my head towards the door and back to the boys, ignoring the sound. The knocking happens again. I stop the music, the singing stops.

"Hold on one sec, great job so far," I tell Jungkook and Jimin, over the intercom.

I get up from my seat and answer the door. It's Sae-wa. Oh, she has her hair up today, pretty.

"Hello, Sae-wa. What can I do for you?" I greet, closing my studio door slightly.

"Bang-pdm wants to see you," Sae-wa tells me, crossing her arms behind her back.

"Is there a possibility that he can wait? I'm busy," I state, motioning to my studio.

"Well, he wants to see you now," She tells me, shifting her weight one foot to the other.

"Okay, thank you. I'll go see him," I say, a little annoyed.

What is so important that he couldn't wait? I wonder.

Sae-wa walks off and I go back into the studio. I wave for Jimin and Jungkook to come out from the recording booth. The boys huddle around in a circle.

"I have to go see Bang-pdm, I'll be back soon. While I'm stepping out, look over your parts. Okay, I'll back," I inform the boys, and walk back out.

"Wait! Y/N!" I hear one of the members call out.

I turn around, my hand still on the door knob.

"Yes?" I reply, looking for who called out for me.

"Why do you have to see Bang-pdm?" Jungkook asks, tilting his head to the side.

"I-I don't know, don't worry" I say, shutting the door and heading the elevator.

<<<><><>>>

I knock on the door to Bang-pdms office, a faint 'come in' is heard on my side. I enter his office.

"You wanted to see me?" I say, closing the door.

"Ah, yes, come here," Bang-pdm says, motioning for me to come closer.

I walk over and stand in front of his desk, my hands folded in front of me.

"There's a little less than two months, how is the album coming?" He asks, looking away from his computer screen.

"It's coming along well, we'll be done in time," I answer.

"That's good to hear," Bang-pdm sighs a smile.

"Well, I would like to hear what you and the boys have done so far," He tells me, leaning back in his chair.

"Oh, sure. Um, may I ask why?" I question, unfolding my arms to my side.

"I just want to listen, nothing bad. Just seeing what is in store for their fans," Bang-pdm explains.

"Alright, will do. Is that all that you needed to talk to me about?" I question.

"Yes, you can go back to recording. Have fun," Bang-pdm says.

Yoongi's POV

"I could see the sun shine, shine, shine. Cuz I'm just fine, just fine," Jimin practices, along with Jungkook.