t e n

12:34 p.m.

Your POV

"Good morning Moon and BTS!" Sae-wa greets, as we all walk into the building.

"Good morning Sae-wa," I reply, continuing the walk to the elevator.

The eight of us squeeze in, Namjoon presses the button to BangPdm office. I wonder what BangPdm needs to talk to us about. The elevator dings and the doors open, we walk out heading to BangPdms office. Hoseok knocks on the door.

"Come in!" we hear on the other side.

We enter the room, BangPdm looks up from his computer. The shades on the large windows behind BangPdm are open. The sunlight from outside shines in, pooling over the office furniture.

"Hello, take a seat," he tells us, pointing to the couch.

There is not enough room for all of us, so I stay standing. Namjoon offers his seat on the couch, I refuse his offer. As Namjoon sits back down, the leather couch releases a noise from the pressure.

"What did you need to talk to us about?" Seokjin asks.

"The album. I wanted to inform you all that you have three months to get it completed," BangPdm states nonchalantly, standing up out of his chair.

I raise my eyebrow, "three months?" I question.

"All due respect, why so little time?" I ask, feeling a little uneasy.

Three months? Should have I asked, I probably should have stayed quiet. But that seems like a short amount of time.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Y/N. Normally you give us more time," Yoongi adds, crossing his left leg over the right.

That's a little assuring I think, feeling slightly better.

BangPdm chuckles, "I give you guys time and you always finish it on time or earlier than needed," he states.

Yes but that's with BTS, I can hardly focus for more than an hour. I suppose that's going to change from now on.

"Yes, but three months?" Jimin questions, tilting his head to the side.

"I'm sure you can finish it on time," BangPdm adds with a quick smile.

"Is that all you needed to talk to us about?" Namjoon asks.

"One more thing," BangPdm says.

"The seven of you have an interview in the coming weeks. Moon they have requested that you join," he states, looking over to me. I nervously nod my head.

"You do not have to do the interview with them. It's only if you want to," BangPdm reassures me.

"Okay," I reply. I don't like this.

"Alright, that is all, you may leave," BangPdm claps his hands together.

The eight of us walk out of the office. I follow behind Jungkook, lost in my thoughts. It takes a moment for my eyes to adjust to light in the hallway.

"Y/N, can you stay behind for a second?" I hear BangPdm call out.

I turn around and walk back to him in his office. BangPdm ushers for the boy group to leave. Darn it Y/N what did you do? I wonder, trying to think if I did anything to make them mad. Once again I get lost in my head, thinking of every worst case scenario.

"You're not in trouble," another voice tells me, Sejin walks up beside BangPdm.

I jump at his presence. When did he get here? I wonder.

"Look who is finally here," BangPdm chuckles.

"Anyway, I'm sure Pdm here was about to tell you that you will also be performing with BTS," Sejin states.

"What? Are you sure about that? I thought I would just be their producer and be the one on the sidelines," I say.

So, you're telling me I'll be showing my face? I start to feel panicky. My hands are already starting to feel sweaty.

"Moon, if you don't want to you don't have to, you can stay behind the scenes," BangPdm tries to reassure me. I snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh, if I may, can I think about it?" I ask.

"Of course, I apologize. I should have ran it through with you first. Sorry," Sejin apologizes, rubbing the back of his neck and giving me a bow.

"You don't have to apologize. I just need to think about it," I tell him, feeling awkward with the situation.

"Okay, Y/N. Go catch up with the boys and take your time thinking," BangPdm says.

"I will, thank you though, have a good day," I say, giving the two a small wave before leaving.

Yoongi's POV

"I still don't get why he is only giving us three months! Come on three?" Jimin whines, holding up three fingers.

What is taking Y/N so long? I wonder. BangPdm let the seven of us leave but kept Y/N behind. Then Sejin walked into the office not too long ago. What could they be talking about?

"Jimin quit your whining," Taehyung says.

"I'm sure we can do it," Hoseok reassures us, flashing his sunny smile.

I hear the door open, I turn my head to see Y/N walking out of the office. Their head is held up but their eyes are looking down at the floor. I notice that their shaking their hands as if they just washed them and don't have a towel to dry them.

"Oh, I hope I didn't keep you all waiting," Y/N says, noticing us all in the hallway.

"No. What did Pd-nim have to say?" Namjoon asks.

"Nothing. Shall we go?" Y/N replies, walking off to the elevator.

Either it was nothing or they are hiding something. Once more, we all pile into the elevator.

"Since we are here let's go to one of the meeting rooms and work on the album," Seokjin suggests.

Ugh, I'm happy to be working on music, but I need sleep.

"I don't see why not," Jungkook agrees.

"Good, because I already hit the button," Seokjin laughs.

The elevator doors open. We exit following behind or next to one another. Taehyung opens the door to an empty room. We all walk in and take a seat around the table. With a sigh, I take a seat by the door. The leather seats sink in as you sit. The plastic top table is cool from not being used.

Why do I feel like this is going to be extremely, blood sucking, boring day I wonder. I normally am all for working on music, just today I feel like trash. Eh, what's new I think.

A/N: Hello! I hope you all are doing well, and I hope you liked this part. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Okay, have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3