t w e n t y - f i v e

Jimin's POV

Y/N and I walk into their studio. I take a seat in the extra office chair, it's just as comfortable as the chairs in the meeting rooms. I notice Y/N brought their guitar. There are a few stickers on the black leather of their guitar case. The stickers that I can see are our group logo, a sunflower, and an anime sticker. At least I think it's from an anime.

"Hey, you brought your guitar," I say.

Y/N nods their head with a smile, carrying the case over to their seat. They place the case onto the nearby couch, opening it and taking out the instrument.

"Wow, it's pretty," I compliment.

I notice a little planet with a ring around it. The word 'moon' is engraved into the wood in cursive. The wood work looks professional like, it's very beautiful.

"Indeed it is," Y/N confirms, sliding back to their desk.

They start playing their guitar, tuning it occasionally. Wow, they're not using an app or anything! That's cool! I think. Being able to tune an instrument by ear is a cool trait to have.

"That's so cool," I coo.

"What is?" They ask, looking up at me.

"Tuning by ear. I don't think I could do that," I tell her.

Y/N lets out a chuckle.

"Well, when you play for so long - at least for me - your ears recognize the notes" they say.

"Okay, so lets get to work," Y/N suggests, taking out their notebook.

<<<><><><>>>

11:08 a.m.

Your POV

"What about this," I suggest.

I begin to play chords on my guitar. Hopefully these chords will be used for at least the first verse to the chorus. I look up from my guitar for a quick second to see Jimin listening intently. When I finish I didn't realize that Jimin was singing along. I only noticed when I hold him hold out a note. I take my attention back to Jimin to see the biggest smile on his face.

"You like it?" I ask, unsure of what he'll say.

Yes, he is smiling but that could mean anything.

"I adore it," He smiles.

I smile back. I pull my notebook to me so I can write down the notes and chords.

"Wow, you remembered all the notes?" Jimin says in awe.

"I guess I did," I reply.

A wave of silence swallows the room. It's not awkward - just quiet.

"Thank you," Jimin speaks.

I look over to him, raising an eyebrow.

"What for?" I question, unaware of why he is thanking me.

I turn back to my paper and finish writing down the chords. I finish up and put my pen down, bringing my attention to Jimin once again.

"Everything. I know it must have been annoying working with me because of how many times I changed my song," Jimin moves the office chair side to side.

I get reminded of myself, always changing my songs before having the final one. I still do that. So, I see we all have insecurities.

"For the record, I didn't mind the fact that you kept changing your song," I state, Jimin faces me with a questioning look.

"Really?" Jimin asks, confused.

I nod my head, "It doesn't matter how many times you change it, as long as you are satisfied with the product it's enough. At least that's what I think."

Jimin nods his head in agreement. I notice Jimin pushing his chair side to side with his foot.

"You know....some of my songs I had made multiple copies of them. A good chunk of them are different from the original or the one I released," I tell Jimin.

Jimin eyes widen, "You have demos on top of demos."

I nod my head with chuckle, "Besides, when you change whatever you are working on or doing - even if you lose count of the amount of times you change it - you know when it's the one," I state.

A small smile appears on Jimin's face, "I never thought that our producer would be so old," he jokes.

"Yah! Who are you calling old?" I playfully hit his arm.

"Owie! You're a meanie," Jimin pouts, rubbing his arms.

I roll my eyes jokingly.

"I didn't hit you that hard. . . unless you want me to," I say.

"No, no, no," He repeats waving his hands in front of him.

I laugh, "Alright, let's get back to work," I suggest, placing the guitar back on my lap.

<<<<><><><<<>>>

12:55 p.m.

Yoongi's POV

"I feel like we're missing something," I mumble to myself.

My members and I have a good amount of our new song written. I just can't help but feel something is missing. Someone is missing. The lyrics are good, there's a message that's been subconsciously written in.....what else?

"What if we have Y/N sing this?" I suggest, pointing my pen to the lyrics.

My members all turn their heads to me. Staring at me with confused and questioning looks. Eh, I suppose that's normal for them.

"What's with the stares?" I question, feeling uncomfortable.

They all stay silent. I shuffle in my seat with a sigh.

"I mean, if they want to," Jungkook says, barely audible.

"We were talking about Y/N being on the album, so why not," Hoseok chimes in.

"Exactly! I think Y/Ns' vocals alongside Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin would fit perfectly," I explain.

My members either hum or nod their heads in response. I can hear the meeting room door click open.

"What's going on in here?" A familiar voice asks.

I look over to see Y/N and Jimin.

"Talking about the song," Taehyung tells them.

"We were wondering if you would like to sing part of the song," Namjoon says.

Y/N's eyes widen in confusion? Shock? Most likely both. They blink and walk towards their seat next to Namjoon.

"You don't have toif you don't want to!" Seokjin tells Y/N.

They might be uncomfortable with that. Dang it Yoongi, why are you so stupid? I scold myself.

"I would like that, actually," Y/N replies, smiling.

I feel my heartbeat quicken for some odd reason. Y/N has a nice smile.

"Really?" I question, not expecting that to be her answer.

Y/N nods their head, "I mean, why not. It seems that you want me to and I wouldn't mind it," they say.

"Okay, should we finish this up and distribute parts then?" Seokjin suggests.

"Let's do it," Y/N agrees.

They seem happy about that, I'm glad. I can feel myself smiling softly at Y/N.

A/N: Hello! Sorry for the shorter chapter. I hope you enjoyed it though. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Anyway, have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs<3