t h i r t y - t w o

t u e s d a y

4:53 p.m.

Your POV

"What do, you want me to say please or something? Fine, please give me my bag," I say to Yoongi, who is currently holding my tools hostage.

I jump, reaching for my bag. Coming back down I trip. What the heck did I trip on? I question, on my way to the floor or on top of my coffee table. I hear a loud metallic thud, and hands wrap around my body. He caught me, Yoongi. Yoongi's arms are wrapped around me, like a net. Too close, too close, I slightly panic. Strangely, I feel safe? I don't know if it's because I was on my way to a concussion, or what. Is he blushing? I wonder, noticing the very faint red color on Yoongi's cheeks. I try not to look at him, but there's nothing I can look at. My eyes find their way to his. Yoongi seemed to already be staring at me.

"Caught you," He finally speaks, breaking the silence.

"Th-thanks," I stutter.

Yoongi pulls me straight up. He bends down and picks up my tool bag. I can feel my heart returning back to it's natural pace. That was interesting I note, brushing the hair out of my face.

"Can I have my bag now?" I ask, holding my hand out.

Yoongi crosses his arms and furrows his eyebrows, as if he is thinking.

"Hmm, no,"Yoongi responds, a satisfied look on his face.

"Aish," I sigh, as he walks by me.

"Come on, kitten," He says, waiting by the front door.

I feel a pit in my stomach form. I whip my head over to him, "Kit-kitten?" I repeat.

"What?" He asks, chuckling with a smile like nothing happened.

How can people do that? Something happens and they act like nothing happened? I wonder, taking a breather before walking to the door.

"Let's go," I tell Yoongi, stepping out into the hallway.

I let out a yawn, stepping out of the elevator into the lobby. Yoongi makes his way to the doors and I follow behind. He opens the door for me.

"Thank you, sir," I'm I thank Yoongi, walking out of the building.

Yoongi and I walk to the car, and get in. He starts the car and soon after we leave the parking lot. I turn on the radio, hoping to hear something new. Sadly, it's the same songs, on every station. I give up and sit back in my seat. I look out the window, seeing the multiple buildings and stores. The sidewalks are crowded, most people are on their way back to work or getting off.

"Hey, Y/N," Yoongi says.

"Yes," I reply, turning my head to him.

"Here," He says, handing me the aux cord.

"Thanks, any suggestions?" I ask, plugging the cord into my phone.

"Play whatever," Yoongi tells me, staring at the road.

I smirk, scrolling through my playlist.

<<back at the dorms>>

Hoseok's POV

Since Yoongi left with Y/N, the rest of us have been trying to figure out what happened.

"It doesn't make sense though," I mumble to myself.

"Wait, so let me get this right. A dude in a hoodie, slashed her tire and took off her chain. Then, they disappeared?" Jimin repeats, for the third time.