o n e

f r i d a y

"Another one down" I sigh, stretching in my chair.

It was a normal day for me, pulling an allnighter. From work to creating my music and then back to work. Speaking of work I'm going to be late! I bounce up from my chair, throwing on my work uniform. I grab what I need and head out of my apartment. I jump onto my motorcycle and drive off to my work.

Since you're so curious, I work at a restaurant. I know. Sad. I could be out doing concerts and tours but, here I am. I don't mind it though, it makes me feel like a normal person. Whatever normal is supposed to be in this world.

"Hello Dae-hyun!" I greet my co-worker, heading to the back room.

Dae-hyun is sort of the only person or friend that I have in South Korea. Granted, I moved to South Korea when I was seventeen but, I never really was a social person. I still am not.

"Hello Y/N!" I hear him reply when I walk by.

I make my way to the back room where the employee lockers are. I reach mine, muted green with my name on the front. I take my apron out of the metal locker and put on my apron and grab my notepad. I head back out, getting flagged down by a table.

"Hello, I'm Y/N, what can I get for you?" I greet the table.

I can tell that they are high school students, they still have their uniforms on. Three boys, and two girls, all look like trust fund babies. They all order, I turn around to go get their food.

"And a side of that ass as well!" one of the boys yell.

I swear if I didn't work here I would beat his ass myself. I let out a sigh and continue my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, Y/N are you okay?" Sang-mi asks, she is one of my co-workers.

Sang-mi and I aren't as close as me and Dae-hyun. Though, she is nice and really pretty. Sang-mi and I go out for karaoke with Dae-hyun every so often. Sang-mi has a lovely voice though she'll say otherwise.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I've had worse," I tell her with a smile hanging up the order.

<<<><><><><><>>

The night went on, it was now closing time. The high school students from earlier were still in the same booth. What don't people understand about the word 'closing'? I wonder to myself.

"You want me to kick them out?" Dae-hyun asks, coming up next to me at the register.

I sigh, "No, I'll do it" I walk over to their table. The five of them all laughing and smiling.

"The restaurant is closed, so if you could please leave that'd be great," I tell them with a smile, trying to keep my sanity.

"And what if we don't leave?" the school boy with bleached strawberry blonde hair asks, slinging an arm around the girl next to him.

"Listen, the restaurant is closed, c-l-o-s-e-d, so please get out," I demand, pointing to the door.

One of the other boys, black hair and a red snap-back hat stands up. In the process of standing up he causes a cup of water to spill.

"What will you do? Pipsqueak," he walks closer to me.

I roll my eyes, I walk over to the door and put the door stopper up. I hear them laughing, again. I really hate rich people. I walk back over to the table, pulling the boy with the snap-back hat up out of his seat. I throw him out of the restaurant, I head back to the table. The rest of the students were already on their way out.

"I'll be back!" The strawberry blonde haired boy "threatens".

"Whatever," I mumble closing the door.

"Damn, I really hate people," I say, walking to the back room.

"Y/N, let me ride with you back. I don't trust those kids," Dae-hyun offers. I turn around with my helmet in hand.

"Only if you can keep up," I smirk, walking out.

I wait for Dae-hyun outside by my motorcycle. I hear the door close and keys jingling. I look up to see Dae-hyun walking down the wooden steps of the restaurant. I don't think this boy will ever know the power he holds in his biker outfit I tell myself.

"You ready?" He questions, walking to his bike.

I nod my head, hopping onto my bike. We both put our helmets on and take off. Swerving in and out of lanes, the night sky being lit up by the city lights and the stars in the sky.

"We're almost to your place!" Dae-hyun shouts over the engines of our bikes.

"Race you!" I shout, accelerating and going in front of him.

This is what I love about having a motorcycle. Aside from the comments from people, it's freeing bit. The wind rushing by you, the roar of the engine as you add gas. A blurred city as you drive by establishments. One last turn and Dae-hyun and I make it to my apartment building. The two of us drive up into the parking lot reaching the level I live on.

"Alright, I'll see you next week," I tell Dae-hyun, taking off my helmet and shutting off my engine.

"Be prepared for more richy riches," he replies, smirking annoyingly.

"Don't remind me!" I laugh, getting off my bike.

"Okay, goodnight Moon," Dae-hyun says.

"Careful with that! Good night Dae-hyun!" I say, walking to the elevator in the parking lot. Dae-hyun took off and I went to my apartment.

A/N: Hello! Hope you liked this first part of this story. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day or night, stay safe luvs <3