s i x t y

October 23

Concert stadium

Your POV

I peek my head out from the wing of the stage, looking at the wonderful sight. The music is booming and kind of hurting my head but that can be dealt with later. The previous music fades out and 'Best of Me' begins to swim through the speakers with the angelic vocals of Jimin and Jungkook.

"You got the best of me," I sing along with everyone.

ARMY's jumping up and down make it look like an ocean wave has come through the stadium. I scan my eyes over to the boys, who look like bouncing balls on the stage. I see Yoongi on the other side of the stage swaying himself. He turns around to face the area I am in.

"Even though I haven't seen my limits, but if it exists it's probably with you," Namjoon raps.

Yoongi walks towards me at a normal pace but quickly picks up the pace and waddles over. I couldn't help but giggle at how he looks. His hair bouncing up revealing the headband, gummy smile and cheeks in all their glory.

"I'll be you, I'll be in your grasp as I kiss your sword."

Yoongi hops once more landing right in front of me. He holds his hand out and pulls me from the wing of onto the stage.

"So take my hand right now. ," Yoongi begins.

Yoongi holds onto my hand, I do the same with his. Yoongi and I run farther onto the stage and by run I mean, Yoongi pulling me while I try to keep up. Why are we running so fast?

"Only fact is that you are by my side, thanks," he finishes.

The music and cheers of ARMY continues only now I am in the middle of the stage watching six men bounce around happily and the remaining member holding onto my hand staring at me. I stare back at Yoongi and give in. Jungkook comes up to me and holds his microphone in front of me.

"You got the best of me," I sing into the microphone.

I jump around enjoying the gentle warmth of the setting sun, letting every sound and voice I hear walk into my ears.

"You just give me confidence within myself, that's all I wanted," Hoseok begins, pointing towards ARMYs.

I bounce around with the members waving to ARMYs and singing along even though my microphone is not with me. Is that who I think it is? I question noticing familiar faces as I walk closer to the edge of the stage. A mixture of feelings swirl around inside me. It's Star and Beatrix. My eyes finalize their faces. Beatrix is on Star's shoulders with the biggest smile and holding her BTS banner. Star pokes Beatrix and points towards me, Beatrix waves viciously shaking what looks like bracelets on her wrist. I wave back with a smile. Cute.

"All I need is that one phrase. That you'll never change, just one more time," Jungkook graciously sings, ending the song.

<<<><><>>

"No no you're doing this with us, come on Y/N," Seokjin says, yanking me back onto the stage.

It's the last song of this concert, of this tour and I am not ready in the slightest bit. 'Mikrokosmos' echoes throughout the stadium. Seokjin and I join everyone at the center of the stage, I push in my earpiece before it gets the chance to fall completely out.

"Twinkling starlight, building with blinking light," Jungkook starts.

I stand at the end of the line, next to Seokjin staring out into the crowd of purple and offwhite lights swaying. I spin around to face the other side of the stadium, seeing more lights swaying mostly in sync with another. My feet have their own mind and slowly spin my body around hoping to meet eyes with everyone and remember this feeling.

Spectator's POV

"One history in one person, one star in one person. Seven billion different worlds, shining seven billion different lights," Namjoon proceeds to rap.

Jungkook drops his arms to his sides and turns around once more, staring fondly at every ARMY his eyes can reach. His eyes land on his friend, Y/N who is still standing in the same spot of the stage. No being alone, Y/N. He thinks, walking over to her and tossing an arm around her shoulder. Y/N's shoulders raise and she turns her head towards Jungkook, a tiny smile forms when she looks at him. He returns it and faces ARMY.

"Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful, oh," Jimin sings.

"Is not because of these stars or lights, but us," Jungkook finishes.

Jungkook looks at Y/N and nods motions his head towards the other area of the stage, mentally asking her 'shall we?'. Y/N nods her head and bounces out from Jungkook's arm. Jungkook follows Y/N and joins his other members. Yoongi watches as his younger friend joins the maknaes, including Y/N. A bubbly type feeling when he sees the four all waving their arms together along with ARMY.

"We shinin'," Jimin and Y/N sing together.

As the song comes closer to its end, the seven member group plus their unofficial eighth member gather together in the center of the stage. With the last 'na na na' sung leaving the instrumental playing, Y/N, Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook, are all huddled together. Their breath is visible in the late October night as they all look to their other halves.

"Hey Y/N," Yoongi speaks into his microphone.

Y/N pokes her head out from the line she is standing in.

"Yessim?" She speaks.

"The moon is pretty isn't it?" Yoongi asks, pointing up towards the sky.

Y/N and almost every ARMY looks up at the sky, to see a waning crescent moon surrounded by stars.

"It is," She agrees.

"Not as pretty as ARMY though," Jungkook pokes in.

"Not even close," Y/N says.

The other members interact more with ARMY's before needing to make their way back to the hotel. Taehyung turns in a circle, catching a glimpse of Y/N wiping her face.

"Y/N, are you crying?" Hoseok questions, concerned.

Y/N quickly uses her sweater sleeve to wipe away any tears that have fallen. She shakes her head 'no' and smiles.

"No, I'm not," She speaks into her microphone.

"No crying, you got to yeet them away," Jungkook tells Y/N.

Y/N gives the younger maknae a questioning look as he quickly turns his head to the left "yeeting" away his tears. The two laugh at each other, watching who yeeted their tears away better. Yoongi watches. Did I really fall for a person like this? Indeed I did. He thinks to himself, feeling a nudge in his left side.

"That's your girl?" Namjoon jokingly asks.

"Yup."

A/N: Hello! So, this is a very short(and bad) chapter but I do hope you liked it, hopefully you did. I wish you a good day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs <3

P.S.- you are beautiful, you are handsome, you are amazing<3