f o r t y - f i v e

10:52 p.m.

Yoongi's POV

My eyes are glued to my phone, impatiently waiting for a text from Y/N. I sigh, slouching in my seat. She said she would be back soon, I think, scrolling to her previous

Y/N

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll be back soon

That text was sent almost two hours ago. I've never been like this before, staring at my phone just waiting for someone to text back or call. I don't recall only wanting one person, one specific person. My dreams feature that one person in my fantasies. The sound of their voice reassures and calms me. Just one look at them and their eyes take me captive. Along with that, worrying about them when they're not here. Thinking about where they are and what they are doing. Or if they are on their way back from somewhere. I groan and get up from my chair, taking my phone with me. I yank my sweater off the hook and walk out of my room.

"Where are you going?" a tired voice asks.

I turn and see Jungkook on the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"Is Y/N back yet?" Jungkook asks, looking around.

"I'm going to pick her up now," I answer his question.

"Go back to sleep, Kook," I tell him.

Jungkook nods his head, his eyes slowly closing.

"Okay, night hyung and Y/N," Jungkook tiredly says, falling back to sleep.

I walk over to him and pull the blanket over him. Let's hope I didn't miss her I think, as I pull my shoes on.

<<<><><><>>

Your POV

I'm running for my life, dodging the long skinny branches. A sting whenever I run into them. I need to catch my breath but the need for me to keep running is stronger. Checking to see if it's still there, I look back. I don't see it. I keep running. It feels like I've been running for ages in this dimension. I don't know where I am, but I don't like it. Everything is black and grey, tall, scrawny, and boney looking. There are black-blue trees with holes that look like jagged fangs. The only sound is the sound of me trying to be as quiet as possible as I run. Up ahead I can see a tunnel, there's a bright calming purple light coming from it. I push myself to keep running. Suddenly, I feel gross, long, painful hands grab me. I try and break free, kicking, punching, pushing my way as I am being lifted off the ground. Nothing works.

"Hasn't anyone told you, it's not polite to run away when someone is speaking to you," a demonic voice growls.

I'm paralyzed. I can't move. I can't close my eyes, I can't speak, I can't do anything. This monster brings me closer to itself. A hole opens revealing bloodied fangs, old and fresh blood. Its hollow, empty, white eyes stare deep into mine, making me feel disgusting. As the monster brings me closer to its mouth, everything starts disappearing. Slowly, I am falling to the ground and everything goes dark.

Spectator's POV

Yoongi steps out of the elevator and heads right to Y/N's studio. He stands in front of her studio door, contemplating if he should go in. Yoongi knocks on the door and waits for Y/N to open the door with her pleasant self. There is no answer, so he knocks again. When there is no answer again he invites himself in. Closing the door behind him, the smell of coffee and energy drinks hit him in the face. She really is living on caffeine. Yoongi thinks, remembering the late night conversation he and Y/N not too long ago. He walks over to Y/N, who is asleep over one of her notebooks. Yoongi looks at Y/N, his eyes wander to the two other notebooks that are open. Yoongi stares at the writing, attempting to make out Y/N's notes. Which is a little hard since she switched between english and korean.