f o u r

m o n d a y

Your POV

I am awoken by my alarm ringing. I roll over and turn off my alarm, 8:20 a.m. my phone shines. I get up and walk to my closet taking out an outfit. Today I have work at the coffee shop, definitely prefer it over my restaurant job. Reasons being; I get to wear a normal outfit and I don't have to deal with ignorant people...most times.

A/N: your outfit

A/N: your outfit

I finish getting ready, grabbing my boots I head to the front door. I sit down on a chair and put on my boots. Before heading out I throw on my jean jacket and grab my helmet. I close and lock my door heading down my apartment stairs.

I arrive at work after riding my bike through early morning traffic. As I walk in the bell above the door rings - indicating someone has entered or left.

"Good morning Y/N!" my co-worker, Hye-ji greets.

Hye-ji and I are similar except she is way more extroverted than me and she's taller. Also, she beats me in looks, but according to her she doesn't. She does.

"Morning Hye-ji!" I greet, walking behind the counter to the employee room.

I place my helmet in my little cubby/locker and hang my jacket on a hook. I put on my name tag and tie on my apron. I walk back out and see that there are already customers. I go to the open cash register.

"Hello, what would you like?" I ask the customer, a young female with long black hair.

"Hello, may I have a medium iced americano," she places her order.

"Alright, that will be ten thousand won," I tell her, she hands me her card. I swipe it and give it back to her.

"I'll go make your drink," I say and head over to the machine.

Man, I love the smell of coffee I inhale the scent.

"Here you go ma'am, have a nice day," I smile, handing her the coffee.

"Thank you, you too!" she replies and walks out the door.

<<<><><><><>>

My day went on, serving coffee and pastries. Watching kids and couples come in and out. It is almost closing time so there are barely any customers. Besides me and Hye-ji there are two girls, gossiping about their day.

Ah, high school life, something I don't miss I reminisce.

Currently wiping down a table I hear the bell ring. I look up to see a male figure, why does he seem oddly familiar? I wonder. He walks to the counter. As he walks, the fabric of his muted navy blue hoodie ruffles with his step.

"Hello, I'll be right with you," I tell him, tucking the rag into my apron pouch and going to the register.

"What can I get for you?" I ask