e i g h t e e n

s a t u r d a y

10:02 a.m.

Yoongi's POV

We arrived at the interview. My eyes are in pain from the colors. Come on! What building needs neon colors in every room. There are splatters of neon pink and green on the walls with indigo blue dots. I swear I'm going to walk out blind. The seven of us are sitting on the couch waiting for the MC to come.

"I wish Y/N was with us," I hear Jungkook whine.

Me too.

"I'm sure Yoongi does too," Hoseok says, nudging my side.

I turn my head to him.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask, playing along.

"Five minutes!" one of the camera crew members shouts.

Following shortly after, the door loudly opens and closes. Aggressive. In walks the MC for the interview. Her hair bobs side to side as she walks. It kind of looks like she is whipping her head for her hair to sway side to side. The MC heels click or clonk on the hard floor painfully loud.

"Three, two, one, and we're on!" the cameraman tells us.

"Hello everyone! I am your host, Yang Ji-woo," the MC introduces herself.

"And today we have Bangtan Sonyeondan," she says.

"Hello! We are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" we introduce ourselves, and then one by one.

"Well, I am glad you seven could join us today. Alright! You recently announced your collaboration with Moon on your upcoming album," Ji-woo states.

"How-how did that happen?" she questions, leaning forward in her chair.

"Well, we have wanted to collaborate with Moon for a while now. But, due to our schedules it was messy and we were unable to get into contact. We were finally able to get in touch and after some time - we are working together," Namjoon replies, giving a smile.

"Oh! Are you fans of their work?" Ji-woo asks.

"Yes! Especially Yoongi here," Hoseok says teasingly, nudging my side.

I let out a sigh, rolling my eyes. Why am I the only being teased? I wonder.

"Really? That's interesting. If I may ask, what made you all want to work with Moon? It must be hard working with someone that doesn't show their face," she says, with a bit of disgust in her voice.

Did she have to say that? I wonder. I can feel my face drop from her comment.

"Well, for one it's not hard working with Moon. We respect their privacy and they respect ours," I explain.

Ji-woo looks taken back by what I said. She blinks repeatedly and rushes through her que-cards.

"For me what made me want to work with Moon is how they address the elephant in the room. Moon uses their music to speak out on subjects. A lot of artist try and either fail or never go back on said topic. Also, I admire their work. Moon is very passionate about their music and I like that about them," I state.

"Yeah! I like how Moon speaks out on things. They us their music to spread awareness on topics, that in my opinion I think other artists would not," Jimin comments.

"Can I just say Moon is extremely easy to work with! And fun to work with as well," Jungkook chimes in.

"Are we not going to bring up their vocals? Like, it's so angelic - ugh! I love it," Jimin compliments.