s i x t y - f o u r

October 27

4:02 p.m.

Spectator's POV

"I am for sure coming back to New York, that food, exquisite!" Jungkook exclaims, skipping ahead of the group.

"Kookie, it was a cookie," Y/N chuckles.

"And it was a darn good cookie," Jungkook replies.

The group of eight laugh as they walk down the sidewalk, squeezing themselves past people walking by. In the front of the group, Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung continue their debate on which restaurant and sidewalk food stall that they have tried was the best. While Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin continue their conversation about the future children Yoongi and Y/N may or may not have and who will spoil them the most. In the back of the group, Yoongi and Y/N listen in on both conversions, joking about how quote on quote "crazy" their friends are.

"I think Namjoon just really wants some kids," Y/N says to Yoongi.

Yoongi nods his head, "I think he already does," he jokes.

Y/N hovers her hand over her mouth with a shocked expression on her face, soon placing it back in her jacket pocket. The mid fall weather has not been kind lately, freezing your butt of weather one day and somewhat decent weather the next. As the group continues to walk and talk, Yoongi sneaks his hand into the jacket pocket of his lover and hooks his pinkie with hers. Y/N turns her attention to him, a slow gentle smile lines her lips. Yoongi returns the smile with his own continuing down the sidewalk and turning left. The sound of music booming out of a speaker squeezes its way into the ears of all who are walking by. A crowd of dancers take up a chunk of the center of the city. Hoseok jumps up with a squeal when he sees it.

"Yo! Is that a flash mob?" Hoseok questions, pointing over to the crowd.

"I think it is," Jimin answers his question.

"Are they dancing to ATEEZ?" Y/N asks.

Y/N runs over to the crowd of people watching the dance, pulling Yoongi along with her. Hoseok quickly runs over with Y/N and Yoongi while the rest of the group walk themselves to their friends.

"Wow, they're really good," Jungkook compliments.

"They're amazing!" Y/N adds, smiling at the group of dancers.

"Y/N didn't you say you used to dance?" Namjoon asks.

"Y/N, come and dance," Hoseok says before pulling Y/N into the mob.

"I don't even know the dance!" Y/N hollers.

"Just follow me!" Hoseok hollers back.

The spirits of ATEEZ, help me. Y/N "prays" while following the dancer beside her that she knows and the other one beside her who is laughing along with her. Just like everyone watching, Yoongi and the others cheer on those who are dancing.

I didn't know she was this good at dancing. Yoongi thinks, chuckling at his girlfriend who almost tripped.

<<<><><><>>>

8:03 p.m.

Your POV

"Who is this?" I ask the caller.

"It's me sweety, your mother, Y/N," The caller answers.

"What?" I speak.

How did she get my number? How did she find me? How? How? I scream inside my head, feeling like the walls of the sky are closing in on me. As if the air is squeezing my chest, my head, my heart, stealing my air.