f o r t y - e i g h t

2:45 p.m.

Yoongi's POV

"Okay, now all I need to do is send the whole album to BangPdm," Y/N says, stretching in her seat.

"Wait, we're done?" I ask.

Y/N gently nods her head 'yes' with a small smile. There's no way three months have passed. I think, taking my phone out and checking the date. From what I remember, three months is a decent amount of time that feels slow and drawn out. This, this did not feel like three months, it feels like I just met Y/N yesterday. Well, maybe not yesterday, but certainly time went by too fast. A soft chuckle draws me out of my mind.

"Are you going to miss me?" Y/N asks, crossing her arms.

"In your dreams," I scoff jokingly.

Yes.

Y/N laughs. That's one song I would not mind having on replay. People talk about laughter and how much they could listen to it on repeat and I never understood it before. I think I do now. Y/N stops laughing and the sound of something growling rumbles in my studio. I look around and see quickly grab her stomach.  Her face contorting in weird and awkward expressions as the rumble continues. I blink and stare at her in confusion.

"You heard it?" She shyly asks.

"Your stomach? Yes," I reply.

"Did you not eat?" I ask, a little concerned.

Y/N shakes her head, "Not yet at least".

"Let's go," I tell her, getting up from my chair.

"Go where?" Y/N asks.

I slide my arms through my jacket sleeves as Y/N proceeds to stare at me. I slip my phone into my pocket along with my wallet. I walk to the door and open it. I turn around and see that Y/N is still sitting in the chair with a clueless expression.

"I'm hungry, your hungry, let's go eat," I say, nodding my head towards the hallway.

Y/N gets up and walks out into the hallway. I close the door and we walk towards the elevator. I press the button to go down.

"Wait," Y/N says.

I look at her, "What is it?" I ask.

"I need to get my wallet," She says, turning around.

I reach out and grab her wrist. Y/N looks down at my hand on her wrist then to me and back. Her hair is still tied back and I can see the blush swimming onto her cheeks.

"No you don't, my treat," I tell her.

Y/N clears her throat, "Then at least let me grab my phone,"

"Nice try, your phone is in your pocket, now let's go," I say, pulling her into the elevator.

Your POV

Yoongi and I managed to find a spot towards the back of the shop. Hopefully no one will see us, I hope. I take a bite of my sandwich and feel like I have entered heaven. If I wasn't in public I most likely would have already enhalled it, that's how hungry I am. While chewing, I bounce and sway myself in my seat to the music gently playing.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi asks, fighting a smile.

"I do my little dancy dance," I answer, shimming around.

That was probably the stupidest thing you could say, Y/N I tell myself. I'm too busy enjoying an amazing thing called food to care right now. The only thing I had today was a cheap granola bar and green tea. Food really hits different when you're starving. . . or sad. I think looking out the window. The afternoon sun bouncing off the cars that drive by creating a streak of blindness. There are people walking alone and hand in hand with one another, sharing smiles.