f o r t y - s i x

t u e s d a y

8:32 a.m.

Spectator's POV

"Look at the kittens," Taehyung coos.

"Seokjin will you stop taking pictures!" Hoseok quietly grits through his teeth.

Seokjin stops taking photos and looks at Hoseok bug eyed. He straightens his already straight, perfect posture with his phone still in his face. Hoseok's face relaxes into a calming expression.

"You'll wake them," Hoseok tells him.

Seokjin relaxes and relief washes over him.

"Smart," Seokjin whispers, putting his phone away.

The members, well the remaining six that were at the dorm, they are all huddled into Y/N's studio. The six men scattered around, Namjoon seated in one of the office chairs. The maknae line either taking photos of the sleeping producer and their member or teasing them. Finally, Hoseok and Seokjin taking photos and catching one another and then scolding themselves. While this is going on, Min Yoongi and producer Y/N are fast asleep on the studio couch. Y/N asleep on Yoongi's chest and Yoongi's arms around her. An unconscious smile on Y/N and the tilted back head of Yoongi showing off his sleeping expression.

"Okay, shouldn't we wake them up or something?" Jimin asks, more so suggests.

"We do have to work," He adds on.

Everyone turns their eyes to their member, then to the sleeping unofficial couple and back at everyone else. In each of their minds, they are debating who should wake them up.

"One, two, three, not it!" Taehyung quietly exclaims.

"Not it!," each member shouts, not wanting to do the chore.

Even if Yoongi wakes up early, even if Y/N wakes up early. The members have learned not to wake either up. Y/N and Yoongi may play it off but they will be slightly or very annoyed with you once you wake them up. Every member answered the call, all except one.

"Namjoon, you have to do it," Hoseok tells the leader, in a teasing manner.

"Why?" Namjoon asks.

"Because, that's the rule," Hoseok replies.

With the conversation and shouts about why Namjoon should follow the rule, Yoongi opens his eyes. With the uncomfortableness in his neck Yoongi rolls his neck side to side. Feeling the weight of another human on his chest, makes him pay more attention before getting off the couch. Seeing that it's Y/N asleep on him, a loveable smile plasters his face. His body may be numb but, he will endure it since Y/N is finally sleeping. The smile on her sleeping face must mean that she is having a good dream.

Yoongi's POV

The sound of familiar voices bickering wake me up. I reach out in an attempt to stretch but there is a warm weight on my chest. I tiredly open my eyes and see Y/N asleep on me. She looks happy. I notice the smile on her sleeping face, my god how much I love that smile. I'm not sure how we ended up like this, I don't mind it. Not one bit well, maybe a little, my limbs are a bit numb. I'll deal with it. I tell myself not wanting to wake up Y/N from her well deserved rest. I carefully brush the hair out of her face, showing her face clearly. How can someone be so beautiful just doing the bare minimum? I wonder once again.

"Well, good morning," Namjoon greets, causing me to come into reality.

I nod my head in response. I feel awkward, mainly because my members are staring at me and Y/N. I'm really hoping Y/N doesn't notice my heart going faster. She's asleep, you dummy. A camera shutter is heard throughout the silent stares and whispers.