t w e n t y - s e v e n

m o n d a y

8:30 p.m.

Namjoon's POV

"Ugh, I still can't believe how talented Y/N is," Hoseok says, kicking off his shoes.

"I mean, did you see how quick they made that demo? My goddess!" He adds, making his way to the kitchen.

I untie my shoelaces and take off my shoes, placing them on the shoe rack. I pick up Hoseok shoes from the floor and place them on an empty slot of the rack. I laugh.

"Wow, I think you are more of a fan than Yoongi. Right, Yoongi?" I say, nudging Yoongi who is still standing at the door.

I think he spaced out, again.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, sure," Yoongi says, blinking a couple times.

Yoongi blankly walks off to the side of the dining area, leaning against a wall.

"Oh, you guys are back. Wait, where's Y/N?" Seokjin questions, walking into the living room area.

"They're still at the studio," I tell him.

"I hope Y/N won't be there too long. It's already getting late," Hoseok says, taking out his phone.

"Me too," I hear Yoongi mumble.

"Okay, go wash up and get some rest," Seokjin suggests.

I walk down the hall towards Hoseok's and I's room.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" I hear Jungkook repeat, as I make my way to my room.

I turn around and see him running out of his and Taehyung's room with a notebook. Did he have banana milk or caffeine? I smile at how he is.

"What is it Kookie?" I ask.

"I-I wrote something - a song. Can you look over it?" Jungkook asks, holding out the notebook.

"Okay, lets head back to your room," I smile, walking into the bedroom.

I sit down at his desk, reading over what he has written.

Magic Shop (???)

V1:

I know that you're hesitating because even if you say the truth in the end it will all return the scars I'm not going to say anything like, "find strength" I will let you hear my story, let you hear it

Pre chorus:

On days I hate being myself, days I want to disappear forever

Let's make a door in your heart

Open the door and this place will await

It's okay to believe, the a Magic Shop will comfort you

Chorus:

You gave me the best of me

So you'll give you the best of you

You found me, you knew me

You gave me the best of me

So you'll give you the best of you

You'll find it the galaxy inside of you

I finish reading his lyrics, occasionally correcting grammar mistakes. I can feel myself getting teary eyed. I stand up and hug Jungkook.

"So, what do you think?" Jungkook asks, going onto his tip-toes.

"I li-no I love it," I tell him.

Jungkook starts smiling and attempts to contain his excitement.