f i v e

Your POV

"Hello, am I speaking to Moon?" The caller asks, I'm guessing a male judging by the voice.

His voice is gruffly and assertive. The kind of voice you hear in a business meeting.

"Yes, who is this?" I ask.

"This is BTS's manager, I'm calling to ask you to come to the Big-Hit building in Seoul, Korea at two tomorrow afternoon," he explains to me.

Why is BTS's manager calling me? Also, the Big-Hit building? Someone needs to explain.

"Oh, okay but may I ask why?" I question, getting up from my couch.

"I will explain when you arrive, I will also send you directions," he states.

I walk into my room and stand, taking in the information and trying to make sense.

"Alright, I will see you tomorrow then, good night," I awkwardly speak.

"Great, take care," the man says.

"You as well," I reply and the call ends.

"Aish, what am I going to do tomorrow?" I question, getting nervous.

BTS are the biggest, most known Korean pop/hip-hop group and their manager called me. Their manager called me with no explanation on why, and how did he get my number? I pace back and forth, wondering why I was called and what will happen. I sit myself down on my bed, my phone dings with a text message.

Unknown: hello BTS's manager! Here are the directions to get to the Big-Hit building

Me: Thank you

I copy the address and plug it into my map app.

Oh, that's a two hour drive right there. "Great" I sigh.

<<<><><><><><>>

w e d n e s d a y
10:42  a.m.

I woke up earlier today, unfortunately I had to call off work at the coffee shop. That was an awkward moment. I love Hye-ji to death but man, if she thinks you are sick or hurt she will try her hardest, and I mean hardest to see you. At least this time it only took a face-time for her to calm down. It's currently ten forty-two in the morning.

"I should probably get going" I tell myself.

I grab what I need, going over the directions one last time and I leave.

A/N: your outfit

A/N: your outfit

<<<><><><<>><>>>>

1:17 p.m.

I arrive at the building, looking up in awe. The afternoon sun bouncing onto the building and into the windows. I walk in, my helmet in hand.

"Hello," I greet the front desk lady with a small bow.

"Oh, Hello, what brings you here?" she asks

"I'm here to meet with BTS' manager," I state, unsure with myself.

The woman behind the desk tilts her head to the side with a questioning look.

"I'm Moon," I tell her, her face immediately lights up with a smile.

"Why didn't you say so? Follow me," The lady comes out from behind the desk and pulls me into the elevator.

"Oh, I'm Heo Sae-wa by the way, it's so great to meet the one and only Moon," she exclaims. I awkwardly nod my head in response.

"Follow me please," Sae-wa says, stepping out of the elevator onto the carpet floor.

Wow, even the floor looks fancy. I follow behind Sae-wa as we walk closer to a double door room, at least I'm guessing. For all I know it could lead to Narnia.

"Sir, Moon is here," Sae-wa pokes her head into the room.

"Let them in," I hear a male voice state.

"I hope to see you around more," She tells me, opening the door more.

"Yes, see you around," I tell her with a bow. I walk into the room and see two men.

Both look similar in looks, they look like twins. Honestly the only difference is probably their height and their body build.

"Hello, I'm Moon, nice to meet you," I greet with a bow and walk over to them.

"BangPdm It's nice to meet you, I'm Bang Si-hyuk or BandPdm," The male behind the desk greets and holds out his hand.

I shake it making my grip firm. It's a quick handshake, I look over to the other male.

"Oh, sorry, I'm Sejin, BTS' manager," The taller male bows and holds out his hand. Once again I shake.

"It's very nice to meet you, but if I may, why did you call me here?" I ask.

"I called you because we were wondering if you'd be interested in something," Sejin says.

"Okay, what would that be?" I question.

"The boys - BTS - have requested that you work with them on their upcoming album," BangPdm states.

What? Why would a popular boy group such as BTS want to work with me? I had really no words so I stayed quiet. I'm sure Sejin could read my expression. I was shocked - mind boggled!

"Are you okay?" Sejin asks, moving forward to me.

"Hm? Oh, yes I'm okay," I tell him, gently shaking my head.

"So, what is your answer?" BangPdm questions, stepping out from his desk.

"Well, I don't think I could say no to this, so I will work with them on their album," I reply with a smile.

Oh lord I'm really doing this. Pray for me. I think slash tell myself.

"Great, how about we go introduce you to them?" BangPdm claps his hands together and walks towards the door.

"Okay then," I agree.

"They should be in the dance room practicing," Sejin states as we all walk out.

We enter the elevator and BangPdm presses the button for the eighth floor. The button lights up a yellow hue, kind of like a star.

"Moon if I may ask," Sejin starts, I look over to where he is standing.

"What is your real name?" He asks.

"Y/N Miller," I tell him, the elevator doors open.

I follow behind Sejin and BangPdm. We enter the room and sure enough the boys were dancing. Mic Drop was playing, I quietly sang along as they continued to dance.

Dang, they're really good I think to myself as I watch.

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this part. I know that BTS has more than one manager, but in this it'll just be Sejin. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day or night, stay safe and healthy luvs <3