t w o

s a t u r d a y

"Look I'm not covering for you just so you can hang out with your boyfriend!" I tell my coworker, Park Song-woo.

This girl always calls me to cover her shift at the theater. If she is just going to ask me to cover for her all the time, she shouldn't be working then. I roll my eyes as she tries to convince me.

"Song-woo, I don't care, I have other things to do!" I state, ending the call.

I let out a long sigh as I turn back to my computer. I've been working on my song for the past hour, trying to see what fits. My brain is just not working with me today. I have just been sitting in my chair and it's starting to get uncomfortable. I can literally feel my butt bones.

"Know what, I'll walk for a bit! We'll see what happens," I get up from my chair.

I put on my jacket and my shoes, place my phone in my pocket. On my way out I grab my keys and helmet. I ride through the city streets, completely ignoring the shouts from people telling me to "slow down". I reach a red light, buzz kill much I think to myself. I look around, impatiently waiting for the light to turn green. Come on, what's taking so long? I wonder, the light turns green, I take off riding in and out of lanes. I know shame on me, I'm so dangerous.

<<<><<><><><><>>

I take off my helmet, taking in a long string of air. I look around the abandoned like park. No one ever comes here as far as I know. I get off my bike, placing my helmet on top of the seat. A reflection is shown on my helmet of the grass and trees. The grass on the field is overgrown, it reaches up to my ankles. Theres a playground farther back and it looks old and in need of cleaning. As well as a new coat of paint. I kick the pebbles, walking over to the swing set. The light of the sun setting slightly blinding me on my walk over.

"Ow, that hurt!" I mumble to myself, sitting down on one of the swings.

I grip the swings chain, moving back and forth. I eventually begin swinging, up and down, almost falling out of the swing as I got higher. So this is what it feels like to fly, to be "free"? I think. I slow down, bringing myself to a stop. Motion sickness from the swing kicks in.

"What does it feel like to be free?" I ask myself.

I know some people say something like, "once you move, you're free" or whatever but, I never feel free. I mean I escaped my old life, kind of. I still feel trapped in a way though. I get off the swing set and walk around. The petals from the trees falling gracefully to the ground. I hear a twig snap. I look at my feet. No twig. I turn around to see nothing, nobody.

Probably an animal then I tell myself.

I continue to walk, stopping at the small stream. I crouch down, swishing the water around with my hand. The water jumps and dances over on the rocks.

Water has memory. I wonder if it knows where it'll go. I shake the water off my hand and sit on the grass. A small white butterfly - or moth - flies by me.

"Look how high you can fly, you can see everything, from up there in the sky", I quietly sing.

There you go creativity, and butterfly that flew by. I take out my phone, typing the potential lyrics into my notes.

Unknown POV

I've been cooped up in my studio all day, attempting to write. Anything I did write I would cross it out, erase it, or throw it in the trash. I felt like I was going insane, so I left. I walked through the streets, being as invisible as possible.

A sudden wave of yells and comments came by when a motorbiker rides by. Probably a teenager I tell myself. I walk to my secret spot, an abandoned park in desperate need of a paint job. I see that there is a midnight blue colored motorbike.

People still come here?

I walked down the steep hill and notice a person on the swing set. They get off and walk on the path dirt path. I follow them out of curiosity.

I just had to step on a twig. I scold myself, hiding behind a nearby tree.

I hear the person start walking once again. I wait a little bit and continue walking the path.

I came here to clear my head and now I'm being awkward and following a random person. Nice going me.

I come across a stream, I've never been in this part of the park before. I plop myself down, letting out a sigh. I look around, I see the person.

They're not that far away from me I take note. I notice how their hair is split dyed blue and black.

A/N: your hair length can be the your current length or you can imagine it at whatever length you desire

A/N: your hair length can be the your current length or you can imagine it at whatever length you desire. This is just your hair color.

I can hear them singing?

"Look how high you can fly, you can see everything, from up there in the sky," their voice quietly echoes towards me.

I'm surprised, in awe by their voice. It does sound familiar though, their voice. I feel like k heard it before. The lyrics got me. Pulling at my emotions, and that's hard to do. The person gets up from their spot, they look around. They spot me. I've been spotted. They give a blank stare and a wave. I nod my head and they walk away.

A/N: I hope you liked this part. If you could vote that'd be greatly appreciated, have a nice day or night. Stay safe and healthy luvs<3