f o r t y - s e v e n

12:42 p.m.

Spectator's POV

"Get it Y/N and Jungkook!" Jimin shouts over the music.

Y/N smiles and continues to listen. The others laugh at Jimin's comment, who is now dancing in his seat as if he is at a rave. Y/N called Seokjin, Jimin, and Jungkook to her studio earlier, to listen to the final recording of "Dream Glow". At the beginning Y/N was extremely anxious, even though she has been working with all seven of the members for a while. The eight have grown close to one another yet, Y/N still can't shake the feeling. At least not yet. She just needs to let her guard down for once. But, once the pleased smiles, head bobbing, and subtle dancing started, the majority of the anxiety disappeared.

I'm going to miss this. Y/N thinks to herself, enjoying the mini chaos concert that is happening in front of her. The song comes to an end and Y/N turns herself to face the three men.

"So, what did you guys think? Did you like it?" Y/N asks, wanting feedback.

As Y/N patiently waits for one of the three to say something, applause answers her questions. Y/N stands up from her seat and bows a few times.

"Thank you, thank you," Y/N repeats in a joking manner.

That's one of the qualities that BTS likes about Y/N, she can be serious when needed but in reality, just a really fun person. A fun person who will laugh at things that aren't funny. The fun type that will help you prank someone, regardless of how stupid it is. A fun person who unfortunately had to forget about fun and learn to grow up.

Your POV

I sit back down in my chair, feeling a little dizzy from bowing so many times.

"Okay, answer me though, what did you think of it?" I ask again, wanting to know what they think.

Please like it, please like it. I hope, taping my foot on the floor. These three months I still get nervous and anxious whenever I play the members a song. I suppose that's normal. I tell myself. A small "mysterious" and unknown artist suddenly works with a big and well known group, who wouldn't be nervous?

"I liked it, it was energetic, fun, just - I like it," Jungkook explains, with a smile.

I smile, feeling a wave of relief come over me and take away my anxiety.

"Exactly! Also, Y/N and Jungkook together, perfect," Seokjin adds on, making an 'okay' sign with his hand.

I softly laugh at what Seokjin said, not truly believing it.

"No, you three we're the perfect ones, I was just an extra," I say, motioning to the three members.

Seokjin, Jimin, and Jungkook stay silent, their faces twist into confused expressions. I feel awkward, quiet and stares. Differently not my favorite thing, at all. Why are they not saying anything?

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I question, wiping my face.

Seokjin visibly takes a deep breath, he opens his mouth to speak. As Seokjin begins to talk, the two maknaes talk over him as well as each other. I'm dumbfounded for a moment, everyone talking over one another. Their words going in one of my ears and out the other, completely forgetting what was said. Three voices talking about, "eating CD's" and "being talented". I shake my head and shush them. The three stop talking, surprise.

"Alright, one at a time," I laugh, cutting them off.

"Sorry," they all apologize.

"It's all good just, don't talk over one another," I tell them.